Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 23. (Read 26740 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
That is not safer at all to have PSV to win directly against Heerenveen which has made its own mark and is taken as strong team. Over 2.5 goals or both teams to score even some option from first half is more good than moneyline. Go Ahead Eagles v Excelsior under 3.5 goals also is full of risks as far as I understand.
Activity: 812
NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie  :

Vitesse vs Groningen => Vitesse Win .

Heerenveen vs PSV => PSV Win.

Roda vs Nijmegen => Over 1.5 Goals.

G.A. Eagles vs Excelsior => Under 3.5 Goals.
Activity: 686
Heerenveen vs PSV it looking both teams to score @1.54 will be good option for betting, even PSV has more high chance to win but Heerenveen is on home ground, that is why I think draw can be happen into this match, this is the reason I have my bet on both teams to score there.
Activity: 700
G.A. Eagles vs Excelsior chances are fifty fifty for both teams to win. G.A. Eagles are using own home ground where they have given good result most of the times. It is time to be back on track after winning this tonight's match. Moneyline @2.30 for GA Eagles based on fact that of home is my pick and prediction.
Heerenveen can win this match though chances are little when PSV is also performing well. I will instead go for over 2.5 goals the only difference is at some odds but chances are much more than moneyline. I will not think even about PSV to have risk because simply this match is full of risks when you are relaying on any team.
I will give chance to PSV ML @1.60 when it play face Heerenveen on their home ground, that is the reason PSV has very attractive odds for today match but I am pretty sure it will win this match for sure, I don't think Heerenveen will get succeed to take advantage by playing on home ground.
Heerenveen vs PSV like most of the times when of my bet goes on high odds with strong teams which is at home and can change the opinions. Heerenveen @4.80 ML really worth to avail this opportunity against PSV. It has done many times before and can defeat PSV by repeating history once again. Home teams always have some edges over away teams.
Activity: 714
Draw or away double chance is what I was looking for some match and found for this one. Vitesse - Groningen there are mixed results in their face to face matches but Groningen currently is playing more well and can draw at least if will not succeed @2.24 it worth to be taken for bet. It is like a complete package with chances and odds.
I will pick Vitesse against Groningen from my point of view it is much better option to place bet on home team @1.67, I am pretty sure on home ground Vitesse has high possibility to deliver something positive there, that is I have my bet on Vitesse today.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 30, 2016, 01:40:39 PM
PEC Zwolle vs ADO Den Haag. I'm not sure who will be the winner on this match, so i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. It seems this 2 picks are better than pick ML.

Both teams to score is the best bet Zwolle worst team but lately scored ADO Den Haag as a better team will also be scored
you're right I do not suggest ML because of the risk
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 01:18:36 PM
PEC Zwolle vs ADO Den Haag. I'm not sure who will be the winner on this match, so i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. It seems this 2 picks are better than pick ML.
September 30, 2016, 01:06:36 PM
Zwolle v Den Haag I also will dare to take moneyline on Zwolle @2.22 not because it is playing extraordinary because this is not cause. The only reason for having this is because it has played last five matches played against Den Haag. That traditional trend will keep prevailing continuously.
September 30, 2016, 12:55:28 PM
I will bet on over 2.5 goals for this match between Zwolle and Den Haag. It is really difficult to predict what is going to happen during this clash. It is always considered wise move in gambling to secure your bet and money at first. I think I took right and correct decision by having this option.
September 30, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
Zwolle - Den Haag double chance draw or away @1.68 is well balanced option to deal with this match. If there will be any winner that will be Den Haag in spite of fact it is away and not performing 100%. I don't think this match will be result oriented anyway. What I expect is mainly draw nothing else.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 30, 2016, 08:19:27 AM
Zwolle vs ADO Den Haag I think it's hard to predict which team will win this match, but both teams to score will be easy option to make good profit by betting on this encounter, it looking Zwolle would win this match easily, I have my bet on both teams to score on today match.
both teams are not in their best after Zwolle winningless for 7 matches Den Haag lost their last 3 games in the league. But Zwolle tend to be good at home specially against Den Hagg so I expect a home win with few goals scored
September 30, 2016, 08:01:27 AM
Zwolle vs ADO Den Haag I think it's hard to predict which team will win this match, but both teams to score will be easy option to make good profit by betting on this encounter, it looking Zwolle would win this match easily, I have my bet on both teams to score on today match.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2016, 07:10:24 AM
I have my bet on both teams to score even Zwolle playing very bad and not showing good performance but I think it will concede a goal by playing infield against ADO Den Haag, both teams are not playing good that is why it looking very possible this encounter will have a lot of goals and surely will go over 2.5 goals.
September 30, 2016, 03:53:22 AM
Zwolle - ADO Den Haag this season Zwolle is not into good shape and still not get succeed to win any match there. That is why I am not sure it will win today match even on its home ground. I will pick over 2.5 goals @1.71 because this option has very high possibility and I am pretty sure about this.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 11:04:42 AM
continues the magic moment for feyenoord! 7 straight wins in Eredivise, 21 goals scored and only t2 conceded, 5 points ahead of Ajax and PSV!

i was very rarely to see this at Dutch league because usually PSV or Ajax will dominate almost on every season and if i'm not mistaken that Feyenoord has did 8 consecutive win with 7 win at Dutch league and 1 win result against manchester United at champion league and looks like odds for Feyenoord be the champion of Dutch league has change now
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2016, 09:14:10 AM
continues the magic moment for feyenoord! 7 straight wins in Eredivise, 21 goals scored and only t2 conceded, 5 points ahead of Ajax and PSV!
Pages:
Jump to: