Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 54. (Read 26772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
De Graafschap - Cambuur

the game is still quite long and after I saw the match statistics. your pick very risky, especially both teams in the relegation zone.
I better wait for the game easier, such as Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Last Sunday Ajax has beaten PSV, because of that Ajax is now in first. There are eight games left to play in the competition.
I think Ajax will win the last of their eight games and end up winning the competition.   

I just checked the Ajax game schedule seems to be no hard match all opponents standard so the possibility of very large ajax league champions
Total of 34 matches in the Eredivisie is now the 28th week the remaining 6 matches to play Ajax must win all remaining games if they want to win in Eredivisie.
yeah ajax just need keep their good performance and take a win in every game even just win with 1 goals, it's not a big problem for team like ajax.
yeah after I check. ajax in its last 6 games fairly benefited. because they are going against a pretty good team when playing at home, and also get a fairly easy opponent when playing away.
i think it will be a though race for both teams to became champions because both teams have a dificulte matches upcomming i think that PSV could keep the title this year if they managed to have positive results especialy on nex game vs Alkmar

Instead I see more opportunities open to Ajax schedule their matches more easily than PSV so I think Ajax will be champions
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Last Sunday Ajax has beaten PSV, because of that Ajax is now in first. There are eight games left to play in the competition.
I think Ajax will win the last of their eight games and end up winning the competition.   

I just checked the Ajax game schedule seems to be no hard match all opponents standard so the possibility of very large ajax league champions
Total of 34 matches in the Eredivisie is now the 28th week the remaining 6 matches to play Ajax must win all remaining games if they want to win in Eredivisie.
yeah ajax just need keep their good performance and take a win in every game even just win with 1 goals, it's not a big problem for team like ajax.
yeah after I check. ajax in its last 6 games fairly benefited. because they are going against a pretty good team when playing at home, and also get a fairly easy opponent when playing away.
i think it will be a though race for both teams to became champions because both teams have a dificulte matches upcomming i think that PSV could keep the title this year if they managed to have positive results especialy on nex game vs Alkmar
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I agree, I think Ajax' next games are more easy than PSV's. PSV has still to meet AZ for example, that will be a tough nut to crack, might even be draw.

If Ajax does not slip up they have a good chance to become champion indeed Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

legendary
PSV and Ajax always dominated the Dutch league champions. so I think PSV still have a great opportunity to become a champion again.
a distance only 2 points so anything can happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
So guys, no Dutch League Eredivisie this weekend Sad

Next games on the 2nd and 3rd of April! Smiley

2nd of April:

De Graafschap - Cambuur

Heracles - FC Utrecht

AZ - PSV (This will be a GREAT game!!)

Feyenoord - Excelsior (Derby)

Willem II - FC Twente

3rd of April:

NEC - Vitesse

ADO - FC Groningen

Roda JC - Heerenveen

Ajax - PEC Zwolle

Any thoughts? Smiley
Activity: 420
PSV - Ajax  = Ajax to win or draw
Ajax will try their best to beat PSV,
Maybe that the only way for Ajax to win the title

Really a good Prediction. Ajax appears to be more deserved get the title this season. bad PSV could not do anything when playing at home.

The sad is PSV Eindhoven can't make a single goal on that match versus Ajax, That's make my bet both teams to score is lose. Even my over 2.5 goals also lose too.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Really a good Prediction. Ajax appears to be more deserved get the title this season. bad PSV could not do anything when playing at home.

i honest expect to see more but seem like PSV lose some confidants after elimination from CL
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ajax is dominating the match unexpectedly, They are showing complete domination and control and have already scored 2 goals and might score even more.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Nice PSV-AJAX 0-2 the most efficient team won the match. PSV have to watch out or it will be 0-3.
Ajax currently leading 0-1 vs PSV, very interesting!

bad if PSV lose at home. but I saw PSV had greater ball possession. I believe PSV in the second half can be scored.

I hope too, 2nd half is live now. I hope PSV Eindhoven can score 1 goal or more for cover my bets over 3 goals and both teams to score. Anyone watch this match ? is it possible for PSV make a goal ? i can't watch the match.
13 goals attempts for PSV vs 9 goal attempts for Ajax at the moment 73rd minute
Activity: 420

bad if PSV lose at home. but I saw PSV had greater ball possession. I believe PSV in the second half can be scored.

I hope too, 2nd half is live now. I hope PSV Eindhoven can score 1 goal or more for cover my bets over 3 goals and both teams to score. Anyone watch this match ? is it possible for PSV make a goal ? i can't watch the match.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Yes suitable place bets both teams to score but lower odds @ 1:43 probably in the 60th minute odds high or over 2.5 goals
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: