Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 56. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Heerenveen vs Heracles : Heerenveen or under 2.5
FC Zwolle vs Willem II    : FC Zwolle
Feyenoord vs De Graafschap    : Both Teams To Score - No
Cambuur Leeuwarden vs Roda JC : Under 2.5 Goals
Cambuur vs Roda little difficult to pick right pick for betting Cambuur will play on home ground but it is not consistent team and on other side Roda improving their game and showing good performance so that i will pick draw or away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

So guys, we totally nailed the result of that match!!

Over 2.5 goals, as well as Utrecht to win!!

What are your views on tonight's match?

Heerenveen - Heracles -> This is a tough one, both teams have been under and overperforming.. I will go for over 1.5 goals on this one, am not sure who will win this.

Feyenoord - De Graafschap -> Feyenoord seems to have found back their form and de Graafschap is very weak in away games. Odds are somewhat low at 1.25 for Feyenoord to win, so I will bet on over 2.5 goals on this match, that should be do-able.

Over 2.5 goals are priced at about 1.48. De Graafschap often manages to squeeze in at least one goal, one goal for the away team is priced at 1.65, not a bad one either Smiley

Zwolle - Willem II -> I expect Zwolle to win this one as Zwolle has won almost all home games, except one vs Groningen. Willem II luckily won last game vs Vitesse 0-1 but has lost almost all other away games. As far as goals are concerned over 2.5 should be do-able as there have been at least 3 goals in the past 5 games.

Cambuur - Roda -> Both teams have not been giving their best lately. Cambuur won the last game at home 1-0 vs Zwolle with a lucky goal in the 84th minute. I'll go for over 1.5 goals on this one, it can go either way in my opinion, though Roda is a better team than Cambuur in my opinion.

Let me know what you think guys Smiley

Today first time i saw your thread and in this matches some time i use to play on inplay just while seeing randomly the games , today seeing your predictions i will try with feyenoord game as i have some info on this match, balance i will play inplay,

Best of luck to your predictions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

So guys, we totally nailed the result of that match!!

Over 2.5 goals, as well as Utrecht to win!!

What are your views on tonight's match?

Heerenveen - Heracles -> This is a tough one, both teams have been under and overperforming.. I will go for over 1.5 goals on this one, am not sure who will win this.

Feyenoord - De Graafschap -> Feyenoord seems to have found back their form and de Graafschap is very weak in away games. Odds are somewhat low at 1.25 for Feyenoord to win, so I will bet on over 2.5 goals on this match, that should be do-able.

Over 2.5 goals are priced at about 1.48. De Graafschap often manages to squeeze in at least one goal, one goal for the away team is priced at 1.65, not a bad one either Smiley

Zwolle - Willem II -> I expect Zwolle to win this one as Zwolle has won almost all home games, except one vs Groningen. Willem II luckily won last game vs Vitesse 0-1 but has lost almost all other away games. As far as goals are concerned over 2.5 should be do-able as there have been at least 3 goals in the past 5 games.

Cambuur - Roda -> Both teams have not been giving their best lately. Cambuur won the last game at home 1-0 vs Zwolle with a lucky goal in the 84th minute. I'll go for over 1.5 goals on this one, it can go either way in my opinion, though Roda is a better team than Cambuur in my opinion.

Let me know what you think guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
FC Utrecht vs Excelsior

I prefer to take over 2.5 goals, because I saw the last match Excelsior also won. I guess this match will be 2-1.

Wow your prediction is right 2-1. But FC Utrecht win on that match 2-1 versus Excelsior. Next pick is PEC Zwolle -1 goal and over 2.5 goals, maybe both teams to score also good.

I was surprised when Excelsior made a quick goal in the first half in the fifth minute. but it goes well. unfortunately did not try to bet the correct score Smiley

looks difficult to predict FC Zwolle vs Willem II, but FC Zwolle play at home and slightly superior of league position.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
FC Utrecht vs Excelsior

I prefer to take over 2.5 goals, because I saw the last match Excelsior also won. I guess this match will be 2-1.

Wow your prediction is right 2-1. But FC Utrecht win on that match 2-1 versus Excelsior. Next pick is PEC Zwolle -1 goal and over 2.5 goals, maybe both teams to score also good.
Activity: 173
Love Primedice!
Hey, nice thread!

I'm also Dutch. I don't care what happens this week, as long PSV wins 3-1!
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
FC Utrecht vs Excelsior

The match is already running I would place a bet FC Utrecht ML as he entered the 20th minute hoping odds soon rise
legendary
Activity: 1232
FC Utrecht vs Excelsior

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
The new thread hopefully new fortune  Smiley
Event : Utrecht v Excelsior
Your Selection : Utrecht -1 @ 1.51

Utrecht will have no trouble defeating Excelsior especially playing at home, Excelsior also always play bad when playing away never even scored a goal in the lasat four away games
FC Utrecht vs Excelsior Rotterdam it could be an easy pick if you choose Utrecht to win but it has a low odd about 1.3 i think if you want to take the risk maybe put on Both Teams To Score - No much better odds but little bit riskier
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I am also from the Netherlands and love this topic already. Sunday will be D day and then we will possible know who will be the champion this season.

Only two teams had the opportunity to become champions league you must agree with me PSV Eindhoven and Ajax Amsterdam
for the other team no chance because of the difference in points is too much about 20 points from rank 3 to rank 2 while the remaining seven games or matches in Week 34

Nice picture about current standing in the Dutch League. Besides Dutch teams are not that good anymore in Europe League money talks to much.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
I like to bet on the Dutch league. but I do not know really know each team. I just always bet big when the team plays, like PSV, Ajax, Feyenoord and other. because they always to qualify in the Europa league and Champions League.

Do not worry a lot of ways you can do to determine the strength of each team such as today's match Utrecht vs Excelsior
You can look at the standings in google Utrecht (5) and Excelsior (16) based on the standings is certainly better Utrecht well now finding out head to head both teams in google.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I like to bet on the Dutch league. but I do not know really know each team. I just always bet big when the team plays, like PSV, Ajax, Feyenoord and other. because they always to qualify in the Europa league and Champions League.
Activity: 121
Hey guys do you prefer betting 1x2 or over/under for Dutch matches? I am asking because the odds on goals are really low in general and I don't think it's worth the risk for over 3 goals.
Activity: 868
I am also from the Netherlands and love this topic already. Sunday will be D day and then we will possible know who will be the champion this season.

Only two teams had the opportunity to become champions league you must agree with me PSV Eindhoven and Ajax Amsterdam
for the other team no chance because of the difference in points is too much about 20 points from rank 3 to rank 2 while the remaining seven games or matches in Week 34

legendary
Activity: 1652
actually i don't really know about dutch league because i was never been watching and also in my country these league less popular than EPL or spanish league but if someone else have good predictions for these league i would very happy to follow their predictions
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Finally somebody create a topic about Holland soccer. I love bet on Holland soccer because the match always have many goals. FC Utrecht   -:-   Excelsior, i pick over 2.5 goals on this match.

i dont mind i watch from time to time and place bet on them
for this match FC Utrecht - Excelsior both team to score
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Utrecht vs Excelsior i have my bet on both teams to score, i am pretty sure about this pick.
Pages:
Jump to: