Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 57. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I also would like to pick over 2.5 goals as i think tonight match Utrecht vs Excelsior has very high potential to have more than 3 goals, bet on home team looking risky because odds not are not good for betting.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Friday

FC Utrecht 3-1 Excelsior

Saturday

sc Heerenveen 2-1 Heracles
Feyenoord 3-0 de Graafschap
PEC Zwolle 2-0 Willem II
SC Cambuur 2-1 Roda JC

Sunday

FC Twente 1-3 AZ
FC Groningen 2-0 Vitesse
ADO Den Haag 1-2 NEC
PSV 2-1 Ajax
The first 3 I agree, Cambuur not so sure, Roda has surprised us a couple of times so I'd bet on X2 (double chance on that one)

AZ is steaming these days, for sure should be able to beat Twente as Ziyech is the only good player in the Twente team.

Groningen is not doing that well these days and Vitesse is still a dangerous time, would go more for X2 on that one.

NEC visiting almost always loses according to the stats and ADO Den Haag is pretty good at home, I'd go 1X on that one.

PSV - Ajax, you could be right there Smiley Though I like Ajax, I hope they will be able to beat PSV, if so they have a shot at becoming "Landskampioen" (national champion)

But let's see, anything can happen in Football Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Finally somebody create a topic about Holland soccer. I love bet on Holland soccer because the match always have many goals. FC Utrecht   -:-   Excelsior, i pick over 2.5 goals on this match.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
Friday

FC Utrecht 3-1 Excelsior

Saturday

sc Heerenveen 2-1 Heracles
Feyenoord 3-0 de Graafschap
PEC Zwolle 2-0 Willem II
SC Cambuur 2-1 Roda JC

Sunday

FC Twente 1-3 AZ
FC Groningen 2-0 Vitesse
ADO Den Haag 1-2 NEC
PSV 2-1 Ajax
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Nice bro  Grin I've been thinking about this makes the Dutch League thread but I do not quite understand the teams from the Eredivisie
I only know Ajax and PSV Eindhoven because these teams often compete in UEFA CL/EL. Today there is only one match FC Utrecht  VS  Excelsior SBV I want to see your first prediction

Oh I just edited the post but it looks like you've made a prediction, ok will try

So, tonight will be Utrecht vs Excelsior!

Even though Utrecht has underperformed the past couple of games with a draw vs ADO Den Haag, I am convinced they should be able to beat Excelsior at home.

Excelsior is quite strong at home, but as visitors they almost always lose and give it away.

Odds for Utrecht are around 1.36, which is a bit low for this game.

The past 5 games of Utrecht have resulted in at least 3 goals, so if you'd like to take this chance, odds are at 1.55, which is quite nice.

Hi guys!  Cheesy

I did not see a prediction thread for the Dutch league games, therefore I decided to create this one.

I'm Dutch myself and I've successfully been betting for a couple of years now.

Feel free to tell me your ideas and predictions about the Dutch League games tonight and this weekend Smiley

Cheers,

KoitToome
Pages:
Jump to: