Pages:
Author

Topic: DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin Community MasterNode Svcs: CLOSED. Nodes 2 4 5 Refunds - page 7. (Read 27909 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
My guess is his time us being taken up with technical issues again with the nodes?
He posted this to the Darkcoin Reddit 5 days ago:
http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2a0nlg/database_rebuilt_on_local_wallet_now_cold_wallet/
Hoping he still does payouts on the 15th.

O I didn't mean DZ specifically, just anyone that's part of running the show that might know more.

I'm sure DZ is up to his balls in work so I don't mean to be rude to him.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
My guess is his time us being taken up with technical issues again with the nodes?
He posted this to the Darkcoin Reddit 5 days ago:
http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2a0nlg/database_rebuilt_on_local_wallet_now_cold_wallet/
Hoping he still does payouts on the 15th.
wtf is going on ? ...

I have BTC coming in Monday to buy my 250 DRK with but uh, there's good's I wouldnt mind spending part of it on and I have no idea whats going on with this project.

Is there a MN which I can be a 25% investor?  I need to know this and I asked originally like 5 day's ago.  Please somebody update me as best you can.

Thanks
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Crypto Liberty
(...)
So deposits made after this last one of 100.10 DRK on 6/16, will likely be in Node 4 if your deposit kicked it over 1000DRK, and deposits like the last one above, made on or before 6/16 are in Nodes 2 or 3. Based on your deposit date and/or Trx ID above, this should tell you which node you're in when until the spreadsheets go out tomorrow.

Could you tell me what node I am a part of? I didn't see my transaction in the list you posted here

My transaction ID is:
7b116016a78cbeacbaf8ec1f674a78c029aacfdd3acfaa13c02a1993d020c163

I PM'd you on reddit a few days ago but you don't seem to check those as often.

Hi, DZ,

I'd also like to know some more details. How is the progress with the master nodes, etc.

Please reserve some time to give us feedback.

Cheers.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Nice Post~ Hope everything goes well~ Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
As an update my coinbase coins should clear by Friday and will be able to transfer to crypsy then to exchange to DRK to complete the needed 250.  Any updates on further MN's?  Looks like we have a full crew for another. Smiley

-Mike
Crypto Liberty
It would sound like between the 3 of us we easily satisfy the 1000 DRK requirement for another MN.  I hope it bode's well for the three of us Smiley
*bows*

Indeed, you three (Mike6099, MasterMined710, and masterof101010) are already enough for a masternode Cheesy congratz! You might already be the next upcoming batch (4 or 5).
It would sound like between the 3 of us we easily satisfy the 1000 DRK requirement for another MN.  I hope it bode's well for the three of us Smiley
*bows*
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
please put me down for a 50% stake. 500drk
ozziecoin told me about the service weeks ago so please see that he gets compensated, thanks
Activity: 3
DZ,  Sent you a PM over the weekend.  Very interested in going in on the 25% stake.   Currently about 1/2 there to obtaining my 250 DRK (waiting for some coinbase BTC to clear.)  Also I realize this is my first post here but I have been lurking since January.  Would like to be more active here now!  Anyway I sent you my email via PM, or if you'd like to discuss via Skype or other communication, LMK.

thanks,
Mike
Once you have BTC then you can easily buy DRK on MintPal, good price atm Wink

Yeah I spent what BTC I have at Bittrex.  It will take until mid-week for Cavirtex to process a cash deposit to buy more BTC with that's why i'm worried because I only had enough BTC to buy 71 DRK (I have enough cash to buy the remaining 179 DRK it's just that Cavirtex is a bitch about releasing your funds to buy BTC just so I can buy DRK ... seems very redundant and i'd like to not have to pay that crap exchange fees for slow service).

Oh well, if DZ can hold 250 DRK of an MN for me i'll do it, it'll just take upwards or longer then a week like I said, I can send him 71 DRK right now dunno if he wants it in split payments or not.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Once you have BTC then you can easily buy DRK on MintPal, good price atm Wink
I don't know if it's too late to get in on this but if not i'd like to purchase a 250 DRK 25% stake.

I have the money, just not in DRK (and gonna have to figure out the best way to get the equivalent amount of either BTC or just Wire transfer USD to DZ because there are so very few exchanges available in Canada).

I PRAY I can still be a part of this because I was quite excited when DZ told me about it, just hadn't logged onto bitcoinforum for a week.  I'd be quite quite upset if i've been screwed out of another good potential due to timing again, happens all my life and I hate it.

Anyway's, i've sent DZ a PM so waiting to hear back what he say's, but if it's still possible to buy into 25% of a MN and reap the 20% profit's they provide (from what I believe this had to be before the fork ... just hoping there's an opening in MN 3 or 4) I want in IMMEDIATELY.

Going to go hunting for Canadian DRK market's but like I said i'll Bank Wire the money directly to DZ if it can get me in on 25% of an MN.

If anyone need's to contact me with sensitive information pls encrypt it to the public key below.  Otherwise any information would be appreciated ... i'm admittedly quite new to this whole thing, I just want to get in early while theres still a chance I can make a good return over time.  Disability = SH** can't afford anything so this would be beautiful thing if it pan's out.

Please keep me posted.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)
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=RJRu
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Activity: 10
Any links for the spreadsheets yet? Also I added you on Skype, would that be an easier method of communicating?
Crypto Liberty
Thanks and welcome aboard!

That's an odd amount. I may have to refund you 30 DRK when I get caught up as the stake sizes are 100 or 250 DRK and I can't fit that in.
(...)

Oh, thank you, please do. It's because I thought I would also have to pay some 30DRK fee or something lol If it is possible to make me a 28% stake, great, or I could send 20DRK more, in order to complete 300DRK, if possible. If not, then you can send the refund to my previously informed wallet payout address. Please tell me the more convenient option.

DZ, as far as security goes, a potential hole here is that our bitcointalk logins could be compromised (probably much easier than a 2fa MintPal account) and someone could pm you claiming to be one of us stakeholders telling you to close out the stake and send the DRK to a different address than the payout addresses we initially provide you.
Because of this potential security lapse it might be wise to make the payout address also be the cash out address and then not enable anyone to ever change their cashout address. Or maybe we should email you now our own email addresses and you could simply send a confirming email if someone absolutely must change their cashout address?

Damn good idea. Does Darkcoin allow the signing of messages like Bitcoin does? If so, DZ could only accept properly signed messages.

This is a really important subject. I have sent you a PM with all my contact info.

A good option is if we exchange e-mail addresses (or, even better, Bitmessage addresses) to be used as a "redundant confirmation"/"Two-factor authentication" in cases when extra security is necessary. I have also sent you a request to add me as contact in skype.

I remain at your disposal.

Thank you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thanks and welcome aboard!

That's an odd amount. I may have to refund you 30 DRK when I get caught up as the stake sizes are 100 or 250 DRK and I can't fit that in.

==

Gents: I sent out Node 2 and 4 spreadsheets and re-sent payouts that didn't make it. Had to redo payouts for all 3 because DarkSend only sent to top 3 address payouts!

Node 3 is out of sync and won't connect to network for some reason but I'll get those spreadsheets out as well once I can sort that out and pay the last 1 or 2 people.

If you're on reddit I'll have to get you the link later. I'm still slammed w/ some work.
Crypto Liberty
Great, I made a 280 DRK deposit to Batch 3 Deposit Address (XucWymKo3MCmVvFwGW1SKBtNrshbmfBmpE) as instructed, being the Tx ID: 9d3a64d01e88e49be8460af040738dd8d82af51b617f1f3e470338aaa7b952fb

Wallet Payout Address: (sent by PM, thank you)

I remain at your disposal for anything necessary.

I wish we all Success!
Crypto Liberty
BTW, there's interest in a 5th community node. Recently received a 25% stake for it.

So...if you're interested, there's a 75% stake available in Node 5. It should go live the same day it gets full, as long as it doesn't go full too late in the evening. If it doesn't fill up, there's a person that has thankfully agreed to fill in the rest to complete the node.

Nice opportunity. I would like to invest 250 DRK. How should I proceed? Please let me know to what address should I make my deposit, and also the total to be deposited (250DRK stake + fees + etc).

I remain at your disposal.
Activity: 15
BTW, there's interest in a 5th community node. Recently received a 25% stake for it.

So...if you're interested, there's a 75% stake available in Node 5. It should go live the same day it gets full, as long as it doesn't go full too late in the evening. If it doesn't fill up, there's a person that has thankfully agreed to fill in the rest to complete the node.

im interested. give me the address i will send 250 drk Grin
Pages:
Jump to: