Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Commerce / E-Payments platform BCShop.io announces token sale - page 4. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Why is water wet?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How can you guarentee the price that the token will be released at?
Activity: 56
#proof joined telegram

@jatinjax
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
I am sure this is good because the process is very good, do not take long for us to support this project continuously, Are you ready !!

The one thing left, the project must reached hard cap!
Activity: 49
I am sure this is good because the process is very good, do not take long for us to support this project continuously, Are you ready !!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do you have future plans to implement cross-chain transaction support? I believe that would give long-term support for your product against competition.

Cheers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
BCShop.io - marketplace fully on smart contracts
When will the will be out?? Nice project

If you mean airdrop, it's being sent out, many people already received, others will receive soon.
Activity: 258
When will the list be out?? Nice project
TGY
Activity: 32
This is actually acceptable how the project is setup.
very interest project and i hope the success come 100% because many people need this
especially about the fee is very hight in the last month and with the low fees (05%-2%) in BCS
so im in this project and i promote 

Thank you! Blockchain allows to make international transfers really cheap!
When traditional payment methods are used, there is no possibility to integrate automatic processing for every payment.
I think it's a great project to solve the traditional payment problem.

correct, thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I have one question about your e-commerce project, do you accept cryptomoney? if yes, could be the best into the net!
Activity: 342
Merit: 10
Excellent Service offering over block Chain make this platform need of the Block chain age.  How Manufacturer benefit from this platform?
Activity: 30
very interest project and i hope the success come 100% because many people need this
especially about the fee is very hight in the last month and with the low fees (05%-2%) in BCS
so im in this project and i promote 
Activity: 45
When traditional payment methods are used, there is no possibility to integrate automatic processing for every payment.
I think it's a great project to solve the traditional payment problem.
The overall ecosystem is good but will you guys offer buyer protection on their purchases?
Thanks.

Sure, buyers protection is a must have. Check out this article: https://medium.com/bcshop-io-news/bcshop-io-integrates-jury-online-platform-for-easy-escrow-management-and-dispute-resolution-70055c862f57
Activity: 68
The overall ecosystem is good but will you guys offer buyer protection on their purchases?
Thanks.
Thanks everyone for the support!

I tried to register for this Telegram bounty but still don't see my name in the spreadsheet. What am I doing wrong?

Airdrop is finished.
Hi,

It is nice to see a decent decentralized project like BCShop. According to website ''Purchased tokens give the holders right to claim bonuses which can be used on the platform or sold''. Is there any other benefits of having BCS tokens other than claiming bonuses?

Cheers

It can be used as store of value or traded like other tokens
Activity: 40
The bcs is very awesome project I wish after a month is bcs is to the moon .
Pages:
Jump to: