Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Commerce / E-Payments platform BCShop.io announces token sale - page 9. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Hello BCSHOP.io
Great concept of giveaway 3bcshop hope lucky to get it.
By the way there's a bounties too in the near future and which exchanges do you planning to get listed??
I hope Mercatox belong to it. I'm very glad to be part on this project. Good luck team !
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
BCShop.io - marketplace fully on smart contracts
Will you have innovation, additionally from whitepaper in the future ?

Sure, I believe we will be first on the market to implement actual decentralized escrow trades.

And smart-contracts use in business is a huge innovation itself!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/0dgtBou.png
Will you have innovation, additionally from whitepaper in the future ?
Your project is very challenging, but you are facing a lot of competition. Just like the large-scale and experienced enterprises such as Amazon and Alibaba, you need to do better than them to make the project better.

They are very robust. Usually in this cases big companies prefer acquisition of small niche companies. This is one potential option that we are considering. You are right though, we must continue to work hard Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Your project is very challenging, but you are facing a lot of competition. Just like the large-scale and experienced enterprises such as Amazon and Alibaba, you need to do better than them to make the project better.
Is this project in alliance with briskpass??

No. We are negotiating with some other potential big partners though.
Bcp??? I thought this token was bcs??? Was there a swap... Or what's going on??
I checked etherdelta contract... And I saw a massive dump./ but it seems the project is still alive... That means there's still hope

We didn't enter any official trading yet. The trading will go live in the Bancor ecosystem in the first place after token sale is finished, zero fees are guaranteed. And after that other exchanges will come.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Is this project in alliance with briskpass??
Hi. I've read there's a Bonus Token feature that users will receive from sales of digital products amd services. How would this be implemented in the system?

Right. Our tokens mechanic stimulate HODL strategy, as the more you HODL the more bonuses you will be able to receive for 1 BCS token. As for implementation, for the end user it will be quite simple interface on the official website.
Hi, Usually low cap coins go big bang with a huge hyped ICO and that could've raised a lot of money. But BCshop is different in that regard where the hype is low but people who are technically sound will pick this coin as a gem. Any particular reasons for not to go for a hugely hyped big bang ICO?

Thanks!

We are focused on development and want to deliver great product in the first hand. Some project use ICO hype, some don't, we fill that second approach suits us better on the long run.
I checked etherdelta contract... And I saw a massive dump./ but it seems the project is still alive... That means there's still hope
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Hi. I've read there's a Bonus Token feature that users will receive from sales of digital products amd services. How would this be implemented in the system?
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
Hi, Usually low cap coins go big bang with a huge hyped ICO and that could've raised a lot of money. But BCshop is different in that regard where the hype is low but people who are technically sound will pick this coin as a gem. Any particular reasons for not to go for a hugely hyped big bang ICO?

Correct, we will rewards BCS. Token BCP was used previously for our airdrop campaigns. Essentially, 1 BCS is the same as 1 BCP, as all BCP holders will automatically get equal amount of BCS tokens during token sale.
I think its very different from alredy joined very coin. Team very interested for costumer question on group. Everthing very clear. I choise hodl for this coin. I wish you luck on the market  Kiss

Thanks this is very motivating Smiley
From what I read in the whitepaper, you place yourselves in a comparison/concurrent position to paypal/neteller and the likes. So how do you plan to aid holders of BCShop coin in overcoming the challenge of certain government restrictions and banks policies?

I know this is the game changer. Well done, team.

Thanks for the question.

First, we will be integrating where cryptocurrency is not prohibited. And we believe that after some time it will be accepted (probably, regulated) worldwide, like in Japan or Belorussia today.
Activity: 80
https://i.imgur.com/0dgtBou.png
I think its very different from alredy joined very coin. Team very interested for costumer question on group. Everthing very clear. I choise hodl for this coin. I wish you luck on the market  Kiss
Well Ecommerce on Blockchain is a revolutionary concept and would disrupt the existing ecommerce model.But in ecommerce industry there are already lot multinational giants like amazon ,alibaba  and ebay...How you gonna compete with them ?What strategy and what other benefits you gonna offer to Dealer and Customer that that they would prefer you a New Brand and leave the existing with good trust ?

Thanks for you question.

BCShop.io is focused on a global (worldwide) markets. Depending on markets’ current relations with cryptocurrency use and potential ease of adoption markets can be segmented the following way.

Market segmentation

Cryptocurrency related markets – this segment consist of markets which already are heavily based on cryptocurrency use. Notable examples are:
1.   ICO projects related services: legal, technical, marketing, etc.
2.   Blockchain technology related services: software development, auditing and business adoption
3.   Cryptocurrency based existing projects: niche ad networks, websites and journals, lotteries and gaming, etc.
It’s difficult to estimate this segment size and it’s mostly newly born. Current capitalization of cryptocurrencies only (not including blockchain based projects) is $200bn and rapidly growing.

Markets highly beneficial to use of cryptocurrency – this segment includes markets which will highly benefit of using our platform. Examples are:
1.   Online legal services (est. $5bn)
2.   Online tutoring (est. $411m)
3.   In-game currency and skins (est. $500m)
4.   Tickets to online events (est. $4bn)

Conservative markets beneficial to use of cryptocurrency – this segment consists of markets which will benefit of using our platform but are slow to adopt and usually need acceptance of blockchain technologies on government level. These markets are huge (hundreds of $bn), some examples are:
1.   Mobile, tv and internet providers
2.   Government structures accepting payments from citizens
3.   Physical good commerce and e-commerce

Market needs

All targeted markets aim to increase effectiveness, widen the range of customers and provide them with convenient ways of making payments. On the other hand, many cryptocurrency users are looking for ways to pay with crypto with no fiat exchange involved, no middle-man involved and in a reliable and transparent way. All this requirement can be formalized as follows:
1.   Need of lower commission for merchants
2.   Need of transparent interaction between merchants and its customers
3.   Need of fast international payments with no additional costs involved
4.   Need of simple and cost-effective way of making an offer of digital good or service
5.   Need of trustful reputation system
All these needs can be fully satisfied with BCShop.io platform.

Market strategy

The platform will be marketed and adopted in “cryptocurrency related markets” first. As all of them already use cryptocurrency regularly the cost of marketing and adoption is low.
“Markets highly beneficial to use of cryptocurrency” needs to be worked more with for increasing adoption of the platform. One of the core strategies here is to work with opinion leaders and visit different specific market-based events to showcase the platform to potential customers.
After some successful integrations we expect BCShop.io to become a standard for companies willing to accept cryptocurrency as a payment. After this has happened we will start to target “Conservative markets beneficial to use of cryptocurrency” with intention to show them benefits of cryptocurrency use proved by successful use cases.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
From what I read in the whitepaper, you place yourselves in a comparison/concurrent position to paypal/neteller and the likes. So how do you plan to aid holders of BCShop coin in overcoming the challenge of certain government restrictions and banks policies?

I know this is the game changer. Well done, team.

Pages:
Jump to: