Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Commerce / E-Payments platform BCShop.io announces token sale - page 6. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Hi,

It is nice to see a decent decentralized project like BCShop. According to website ''Purchased tokens give the holders right to claim bonuses which can be used on the platform or sold''. Is there any other benefits of having BCS tokens other than claiming bonuses?

Cheers
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Why hardcap is small?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
will i can sale token?
Bancor protocol already implemented, trading going live after first days of token sale finish with 0% fees. Other exchanges will come soon
Activity: 126
I think projects that allow to post services on it's system is the future. like blockchain Amazon. look how it getting bigger and bigger
Activity: 88
Is there any relation between https://bitchamps.co/user and https://bcshop.io/ , both share the same ticker symbol BCS?
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I just read that your project has 2 Token (BCB and BCS) and i don't wanna ask about the difference between BCB anda BCS (i got the answer from your web at FAQ section).

WHAT IS BCS TOKEN?
The BCS token allows its owners to receive BCB tokens, which can be spent on the BCShop.io platform to purchase digital goods and services.
WHAT IS BCB TOKEN?
BCB bonus tokens are used within the platform to receive a 100% discount on the purchase of goods and services, at a rate of 1000 BCB tokens = 1 ETH.

What do I want to ask if the value of both tokens is the same or not? I mean price value
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
will i can sale token?
Activity: 169

come on quickly join this airdrop
do not miss bro , good project Smiley Smiley
Activity: 20
hello BCShop team! This is a promising project indeed! How fast are the transactions exactly? I like the low transaction fees!
Activity: 74
oh! wow i amaze of this project... i hope for very good result of this... I'm looking better future now
Activity: 182
Algo Trader
What is the logic behind the Name? Why did you guys choose BCShop as the name of the project? I wonder?
Is there any hidden logi behind it? Please explain if there is any.
Activity: 26
Will you have any international offices? Why? With this scale of work centrilizing decentrilized coins and services I think there should be offices around the world to take care of issues with human interaction. Just my 2 cents
Activity: 205
Merit: 5
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Love your support team the admin via telegram is doing a perfect job.  Keep up the spirit
Activity: 443
Do you have any restrictions for token buyers, say, some countries etc?
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Great idea!!! Will you issue your bank cards to exchange Fiat?
Activity: 153
I wish to success this project thank you to all
Activity: 266
BCShop.io - marketplace fully on smart contracts
How do you think you are ahead of your other opponents?

I think we are quite ahead, we already developed several real business cases.
Activity: 266
BCShop.io - marketplace fully on smart contracts
How pragmatic is your approach to the vast market of cryptocurrency knowing the huge number of competitors in it?

The strongest will survive, like in classical business Tongue
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
look like promising project, E-commerce or E-Payment platform always be the expected project, many project with this concept easier to success, i'll watching and participate in BCShop token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: