Pages:
Author

Topic: e-Gulden: even bijkletsen - page 27. (Read 125030 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
October 20, 2014, 06:50:24 PM
Ik heb vandaag reactie gekregen op één van de mailtjes die ik de afgelopen tijd verstuurd heb. Het betreft hier het Jazzfestival in Breda, http://www.jazzfestivalbreda.nl, waar ik in het verleden zelf vrijwilliger voor ben geweest. Ieder jaar wordt tijdens dit evenement een collecte gehouden onder de bezoekers, voor de muziek. Deze collecte draagt de naam: Piek-voor-de-muziek. Ik weet dat het bestuur iedere dinsdag vergaderd en heb vandaag reactie gekregen dat mijn mail uiterlijk volgende week dinsdag 28 oktober behandeld gaat worden.

Sinds enige jaren is een welbekende opmerking op het festival: "Piek? Die hebben we toch allang niet meer?" Maar daar komt nu dan hopelijk verandering in. De collecte gebeurt door een 50-tal verschillende vrijwilligers uit verschillende verenigingen met een gemiddelde leeftijd van 19 jaar en als het doorgaat zal ik aan deze groep (die vooraf een aantal keer bijeenkomen) uitleg geven over ons geld, zodat die er ook iets vanaf weten als daar om gevraagd wordt.

Gedurende het festival bezoeken in een periode van 4 dagen in totaal zo'n 220.371 mensen de binnenstad van Breda, die zo veel als mogelijk voor een donatie worden benaderd. Praktisch zal de implementatie niet meer behelzen dat het plakken van een stikker op de collectebus.

Dit is in het kort wat betreft deze actie tot nu. Het mag duidelijk zijn dat ik dit project bij het bestuur ga introduceren als lange termijn, waarbij we ernaartoe werken dat doneren met guldens de nieuwe standaard wordt. Liefhebbers van Guldencoin hoeven niet bang te zijn, want ook hun munt zal, indien alles positief uitpakt, worden vertegenwoordigd op het festival.

Het lijkt mij een leuk idee om iedere donateur van het festival te belonen met een voucher, aangezien dit systeem betrouwbaar bleek tijdens de Partner Parade en het #GvdT evenement, maar we wachten eerst maar eens af. Ik hoop dat ik binnenkort wordt uitgenodigd voor een gesprek, zodat ik het bestuur erop kan wijzen dat collectanten met guldens niet overvallen kunnen worden en dat onze guldens een stuk lichter zijn!
October 19, 2014, 05:34:39 PM
IRC kanaal #egulden is vanaf nu beschikbaar. Dit kanaal wordt onderhouden door PsychoticBoy, de jullie welbekende moderator van dit forum.
October 18, 2014, 05:55:30 PM
Ik heb zojuist op persoonlijke titel een Guy ƒawkes competitie uitgeschreven. Meer info via: http://forum.egulden.org/index.php?topic=764.msg2036#new
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 18, 2014, 09:05:23 AM
Mate you talk about morals and bad energy while supporting a scam like it's the second coming.  You are essentially giving credit to the developer who did not have your vision when creating efl. I would actually believe the above as sincere if you started your own coin.

I'm glad you got that out of your system. Can we move on now?

While Brito is correct I do agree with AmazingDreams. Let them be. I have also said my piece and everyone just needs to make up there own minds now and in the future.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 18, 2014, 08:26:31 AM
Mate you talk about morals and bad energy while supporting a scam like it's the second coming.  You are essentially giving credit to the developer who did not have your vision when creating efl. I would actually believe the above as sincere if you started your own coin.

I'm glad you got that out of your system. Can we move on now?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
October 18, 2014, 08:11:22 AM
October 18, 2014, 06:15:22 AM
Every initiative to elaborate the cryptocoin ecosystem is to be cheered.

I don't agree, a lot of them are scams and create a negative image on cryptos. Once people get taken for a ride some of them may never return and tell there mates about the bad experience they had.
"Just stick to bitcoin"
If you mean "Just stick to the Bitcoin blockchain" that is not an option. Bitcoin is designed to allow multiple blockchains. The litecoin develpers understood that and discovered the parameters. You will not be able to stop that by telling people what to do. So live with it. Be comfortable with the idea that the market will decide and make your own good decisions.

Even if a countrycoin would be 100% premine, owned by a single developer it obeys the rule that he cannot print more of them. If he convinces his fellow countrymen to accept the coin, he will have less and they will have more. It is as simple as that. If you envie him then make your own coin and try to make it better. If you convince me I will buy it ! And that will my descision.

Scotcoin is proof 100% premine doesn't work. It has no volume. Unless you bringing out serious innovation that would require a lot of investment it won't work. When you have a premine everyone expects the holders of the premine to do the work.
I see no proof that Scotcoin couldn't work. If you say "everyone expects" then you suggest to be talking on everyones behalf. I suppose it is you that expects that "everyone expects" that the initators will do all the work. Maybe you are close to the truth there in Scotland for the time being, but the fact they just missed the 50% votecount does not mean they cannot build a community around a crypto-coin.
People need to be educated !!

What I see here is a foundation that has no intention to keep a penny of their premine.

How do you know that? A foundation is just a pretty name for a centralized entity (like a bank) , this type of structure does not work with crypto principles as it puts all the trust in one or a few individuals.

So to get back on topic of my initial response, we need 1 countrycoin to succeed for others to get investment again. A really good recent example of this is CANN, now all the weed coins are getting attention.
I don't know that. I see symptoms that make me trust them. I see concentration of knowledge, I see community-building, local propagation, education, support, competition, all kind of things Bitcoin can't offer by itself. Don't talk on my behalf if you say "we need". People can decide for themself.

On the first point you misunderstood my "stick to bitcoin" comment, when people get scammed they will be less inclined to risk it on another altcoin.

Point 2, Scotcoin is the worst of the worst scams I have ever seen in my life. 800 million coins just created out of thin air.

Point 3. looking at your official forums, all I see is 1 person called Nelis posting and sometimes the other 2 foundation members. I don't see many others contributing. This is my point about the premine, without Nelis and Anonylz on btctalk I think EFL would be dead.

Here is a pure example of someone that owns 1% of the currency waiting for Nelis and a few others to make it happen.

http://forum.egulden.org/index.php?topic=707.0

EDIT: I see Nelis and Anonylz is the same person.

I see you suffer from the same impatience as many others. Although many people in your world are probably able to handle their monetairy wellbeing, many people I know still havn't got a clue. I used to work as an auditor before moral issues made me quit. Ever since I try to explain money to people, most of them don't want to listen. My 88 year old granny understands bitcoin for 100% because she did take the time to listen and that's why I think I'm good in explaining stuff to people. For this reason I am currently contacting different colleges and unversities, for example http://www.nhtv.nl/wohbo-bachelors/games/international-game-architecture-and-design.html (based in my hometown.) Because we have a pre-mine, we have the ability to, in example, grand a prize to the freshman that designs the best game with e-ƒl implemented.

The reason why our forum is not active, is because many people in the bitcoinworld have negative emotions about our coin and don't want to take part/rather join a different alt. Our progress would accelerate if more people would help, but I believe the current team has proven in the last months to be capable of managing all problems rather well. As soon as our technical basis is sufficient we will be able to attract new people for which we have many ideas. Also my neck issues make it still impossible for me to actively go out to people, but will soon be over.

I personally don't understand the people that spend enormous amounts of energy talking about how something will not work. You can say the coin would have been dead if we wouldn't have been there, but we where, so in what way is that adding something to this discussion? It's like the poster earlier that suggests I am fakeposting, suggestions like that stall development tremendously, because if those people would have used that energy in co-operation with us, but let's not travel the same route...
October 18, 2014, 01:36:20 AM

I don't agree, a lot of them are scams and create a negative image on cryptos. Once people get taken for a ride some of them may never return and tell there mates about the bad experience they had.
"Just stick to bitcoin"
If you mean "Just stick to the Bitcoin blockchain" that is not an option. Bitcoin is designed to allow multiple blockchains. The litecoin develpers understood that and discovered the parameters. You will not be able to stop that by telling people what to do. So live with it. Be comfortable with the idea that the market will decide and make your own good decisions.

Even if a countrycoin would be 100% premine, owned by a single developer it obeys the rule that he cannot print more of them. If he convinces his fellow countrymen to accept the coin, he will have less and they will have more. It is as simple as that. If you envie him then make your own coin and try to make it better. If you convince me I will buy it ! And that will my descision.

Scotcoin is proof 100% premine doesn't work. It has no volume. Unless you bringing out serious innovation that would require a lot of investment it won't work. When you have a premine everyone expects the holders of the premine to do the work.
I see no proof that Scotcoin couldn't work. If you say "everyone expects" then you suggest to be talking on everyones behalf. I suppose it is you that expects that "everyone expects" that the initators will do all the work. Maybe you are close to the truth there in Scotland for the time being, but the fact they just missed the 50% votecount does not mean they cannot build a community around a crypto-coin.

What I see here is a foundation that has no intention to keep a penny of their premine.

How do you know that? A foundation is just a pretty name for a centralized entity (like a bank) , this type of structure does not work with crypto principles as it puts all the trust in one or a few individuals.

So to get back on topic of my initial response, we need 1 countrycoin to succeed for others to get investment again. A really good recent example of this is CANN, now all the weed coins are getting attention.
I don't know that. I see symptoms that make me trust them. I see concentration of knowledge, I see community-building, local propagation, education, support, competition, all kind of things Bitcoin can't offer by itself. Don't talk on my behalf if you say "we need". People can decide for themself.

On the first point you misunderstood my "stick to bitcoin" comment, when people get scammed they will be less inclined to risk it on another altcoin.

Point 2, Scotcoin is the worst of the worst scams I have ever seen in my life. 800 million coins just created out of thin air.

Point 3. looking at your official forums, all I see is 1 person called Nelis posting and sometimes the other 2 foundation members. I don't see many others contributing. This is my point about the premine, without Nelis and Anonylz on btctalk I think EFL would be dead.

Here is a pure example of someone that owns 1% of the currency waiting for Nelis and a few others to make it happen.

http://forum.egulden.org/index.php?topic=707.0

EDIT: I see Nelis and Anonylz is the same person.

Activity: 8
October 17, 2014, 02:56:11 PM

"Just stick to bitcoin"

October 17, 2014, 08:01:49 AM
Leuk eens in NL te kunnen kletsen over crypto-valuta.
Van deze munt heb ik ongeveer 3k en mede door deze munt ben ik mij wederom in crypto gaan verdiepen.
Mijn faforiete munt is echter EnergyCoin vanwege dat die niet meer gemined hoeft te worden.
PoS heeft toch wel mijn voorkeur maar wie weet kan ELF toch nog groot worden en dan kan ik met de 3k munten misschien nog iets leuks doen.
Ik hou dit topic in de gaten en wens ELF succes!

Ik heb zelf ook een aantal energycoin, hun geolocation idee heeft volgens mij een vlucht genomen, want ze staan vandaag maarliefst 300%! en zag dat ze voor 2015 dat nog eens met 1000% willen overtreffen? Plannen genoeg daar in Wageningen, suc6!
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
October 17, 2014, 06:21:53 AM
Leuk eens in NL te kunnen kletsen over crypto-valuta.
Van deze munt heb ik ongeveer 3k en mede door deze munt ben ik mij wederom in crypto gaan verdiepen.
Mijn faforiete munt is echter EnergyCoin vanwege dat die niet meer gemined hoeft te worden.
PoS heeft toch wel mijn voorkeur maar wie weet kan ELF toch nog groot worden en dan kan ik met de 3k munten misschien nog iets leuks doen.
Ik hou dit topic in de gaten en wens ELF succes!
October 17, 2014, 04:27:46 AM

I have been following the thread "operation Shitcoin cleanout" (@muddafudda's post) from the start. It is valuable where it keeps you alert, but for the rest it is plain negative. Ever wondered what @muddafudda is trying to protect ? or to destroy ?

What I see here is a foundation that has no intention to keep a penny of their premine. Keep up and learn them what is the principle of real money !

"Just stick to bitcoin"

October 16, 2014, 12:08:46 PM

I have been following the thread "operation Shitcoin cleanout" (@muddafudda's post) from the start. It is valuable where it keeps you alert, but for the rest it is plain negative. Ever wondered what @muddafudda is trying to protect ? or to destroy ?

What I see here is a foundation that has no intention to keep a penny of their premine. Keep up and learn them what is the principle of real money !
October 16, 2014, 12:36:09 AM
I think it goes without saying the survival of countries coins relies on the success of Guldencoin, Aurora failed badly , if Guldencoin gets into top 20 then all other country coins will get more investment. I am currently supporting Sterlingcoin and with all the effort and dev that has gone into that coin the price is terrible compared to what it should be.

I have purchased some Guldencoin as all country coin fans need to support it so other good country coins get more support.

How can you say Aurora failed badly ?? It just does not follow your short-term expectations. I expect you agree with me that Aurora is a great alternative for the icelandic krona, just as the e-Gulden we are talking about here. People just need to be educated. Not just by us who believe in the e-Gulden but also by YOU. Start by understanding Aurora did not fail.  "This democracy is thoroughly ill-informed", “We all practice psychic numbing. We are lemmings. We are all into manic denial,” (Quote from Dr. Helen Caldicott, Nobel Peace price 1985)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/operation-shitcoin-cleanout-and-clean-up-has-begun-join-the-revolution-re-open-522235

Auroracoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaur-auroracoin-a-cryptocurrency-for-iceland-446062
Botched distribution statistics and a dumping dev. One of the great premines in crypto history.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 15, 2014, 05:13:24 PM
I think it goes without saying the survival of countries coins relies on the success of Guldencoin, Aurora failed badly , if Guldencoin gets into top 20 then all other country coins will get more investment. I am currently supporting Sterlingcoin and with all the effort and dev that has gone into that coin the price is terrible compared to what it should be.

I have purchased some Guldencoin as all country coin fans need to support it so other good country coins get more support.

How can you say Aurora failed badly ?? It just does not follow your short-term expectations. I expect you agree with me that Aurora is a great alternative for the icelandic krona, just as the e-Gulden we are talking about here. People just need to be educated. Not just by us who believe in the e-Gulden but also by YOU. Start by understanding Aurora did not fail.  "This democracy is thoroughly ill-informed", “We all practice psychic numbing. We are lemmings. We are all into manic denial,” (Quote from Dr. Helen Caldicott, Nobel Peace price 1985)

Hi Anonylz,

For those of us with a IQ over 80 it is very unfortunate that the EFL distribution structure is setup in such a way that if by some miracle it became successful it would become the worst form of
Oligarchy (A form of power structure in which power effectively rests with a small number of people.)

I would rather have the current fiat system then this, but hey what do I know.
October 15, 2014, 06:09:23 AM
Wij hebben vandaag naast litebit/paid nog een manier om onze guldens te besteden: http://www.boshert.eu/Mijn-prijs_1.html

Overigens ben ik het met de vorige poster eens dat educatie van groot goed is, daarom bij deze https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKC2oelL878

met dank aan: http://bitcoinproperly.org/nl/

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________

I agree with the last poster about education, therefore: http://www.bitcoinproperly.org/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVAluSL9SU

With kudo's to http://bitcoinproperly.org
October 15, 2014, 05:17:25 AM

How can you say Aurora failed badly ?? It just does not follow your short-term expectations. I expect you agree with me that Aurora is a great alternative for the icelandic krona, just as the e-Gulden we are talking about here. People just need to be educated. Not just by us who believe in the e-Gulden but also by YOU. Start by understanding Aurora did not fail.  "This democracy is thoroughly ill-informed", “We all practice psychic numbing. We are lemmings. We are all into manic denial,” (Quote from Dr. Helen Caldicott, Nobel Peace price 1985)
October 13, 2014, 04:40:25 PM
Zojuist is via onze facebook groep het marketingplan gedeeld. Ondanks dat niemand hier nog naar heeft gevraagd zal ik de link toch maar even met jullie delen, zodat jullie hem expres niet aan kunnen klikken  Cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/download/207097019460659/Verkort%20Marketing%20Plan%20Electronic%20Gulden%20Foundation%202014.pdf

Ik hou wel van jullie hoor, het is alleen zo moeilijk om me een houding te geven als je het gevoel hebt dat niemand je mag  Kiss
October 13, 2014, 04:15:04 PM
For all English speaking people, I hereby announce that the above account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/eflfoundation-380668 is legit and belongs to EFL Foundation. The title of this message refers to the first comment we got from the community and in this case it's used to refer to our history. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6958229 Also, it's the foundations way to celebrate international coming out day, so here we are:)

If you are really interested how stuff developped you should take your time and try to read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/de-e-gulden-propaganda-785770

This is a dutch board, our coin announcement will appear in english some time in the future, but we are a Dutch coin and therefore have other priorities for now.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Bovenstaande account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/eflfoundation-380668 is legitiem en vertegenwoordigd vanaf nu Stichting e-Gulden Foundation op bitcointalk. Voor voorgaande berichtgeving kijk je hier: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6958228

*yawn*
October 13, 2014, 07:47:38 AM
For all English speaking people, I hereby announce that the above account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/eflfoundation-380668 is legit and belongs to EFL Foundation. The title of this message refers to the first comment we got from the community and in this case it's used to refer to our history. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6958229 Also, it's the foundations way to celebrate international coming out day, so here we are:)

If you are really interested how stuff developped you should take your time and try to read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/de-e-gulden-propaganda-785770

This is a dutch board, our coin announcement will appear in english some time in the future, but we are a Dutch coin and therefore have other priorities for now.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Bovenstaande account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/eflfoundation-380668 is legitiem en vertegenwoordigd vanaf nu Stichting e-Gulden Foundation op bitcointalk. Voor voorgaande berichtgeving kijk je hier: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6958228

Pages:
Jump to: