Pages:
Author

Topic: E-mail spam from the Trumpsteins - page 4. (Read 671 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
July 07, 2020, 08:27:28 AM
Sure it is agitating, but can you blame them? They are being systematically denied access to pretty much every online platform.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
July 07, 2020, 08:00:19 AM
Just FTR, I made a financial contribution to Trump for the 2016 election because I was pissed off at the Dems for gloating over the fact that Hillary was outspending Trump 2-to-1.

Of course I used a special single-purpose e-mail address which I do for most such things so that I could detect who is responsible for further spam.

Mostly it is this clan of Frankist creeps spaming me, but they did give my addy to Gingrich by the looks of things, or they let him use their spam platform...I didn't bother to read the message.  Anyway, here is the spam I've received in just the last 2 days, and we are only half way through the 2nd day!:

Code:
DonaldJTrump.com National Garden of American Heroes 8:31 AM
Donald Trump Jr. Why are you ignoring my father?  - He's not happy about it. 6:11 AM
Eric Trump Time-sensitive offer - My father is counting on YOU. 3:51 AM
Donald Trump Jr. Florida looks good on you - Win the trip of a lifetime. 1:31 AM
Eric Trump My dad needs you - Time-sensitive offer. Jul 6
Donald J. Trump USA USA USA - Jul 6
Meet President Trump CONFIRMATION # 20xxxx Are you ready to go? Jul 6
Eric Trump Last chance to join - President Trump is counting on you. Jul 6
DonaldJTrump.com HUGE Trump 4th of July sale - There's not much time left to shop. Jul 6

Google is automatically filtering these shit-head's messages to spam without my asking.  I don't agree with them for doing this, but I happen to be thankful for it so I'm not complaining.  They sent a recent domain support ticket correspondence to spam as well so we know what to expect in terms of bugs when they run the entire society and cashless monetary system on their AI.  That is, lots of errors and nobody to complain about because, you know, 'the system.'

Pages:
Jump to: