Pages:
Author

Topic: ◢◤ e-SPORT ◢◤ picks ►►► (+54.99 units) - page 41. (Read 60375 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Jan 28 Sc2 picks (IEM)

Currently pending bets :

Fire Dota ML/Spread - postponed
First Departure vs G-Guard/vs Invasion -postponed/canceled?
Myungsik vs Rogue, Speedgaming vs PR/vs HGT - Jan 28/29

Everything else is done and results posted.
Some results

4W-1L   +2.818 units

Total: 164W-127L   +15.766 units

3 Matches got postponed, very annoying, i will have to break down the screenshots to keep the results up to date.

Will update in 1 hour or so after another match will be finished, with the results of 5 bets.
Tailing these picks..!! good luck! Smiley

BU won 2-0 over xGame, +2.226 units so far, making other 4 bets a near freeroll.
Sc2 results

3W-4L   -0.429 units
Total:   160W-126L   +12.948 units

Leenock had no business losing his game to a way lesser player. He made some very cocky decisions that costed him, and even after that, he had a decent position in a game, but choked and threw it a 2nd time.

Hurricane's game was one of the worst throws in a sc2 competetive history. Anyone decent could've close out his game. Its not like i expected a +180 dog to win that often here, but Innovation played really poorly and pretty much gifted him a game, but he refused to take it and threw it back  Cool

Could've been easily a 2-4 units of profit. Instead, slightly down.

* Classic vs Shine canceled
Jan 28-29 picks

Starcraft picks not going well, that +180 Hurricane match was a clear win, everyone including casters thought the game was over, i went for a cup of tea only to see that he managed to throw it somehow.

It was an impossible feat to lose from his position. A throw of the year in sc2 for sure.

All that said, its bo1 with a lot of value betting on the underdogs, so its not that upsetting to lose some units. Will update later with the results, after all matches will be over.
legendary
Activity: 840
Jan 27 more dota picks

Tailing these picks..!! good luck! Smiley
Jan 27 more dota picks

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Parlays are more or less sucker bets. In some rare cases i place them, if i notice a really good spot, or just want to sweat some games. However, i dont see any place for parlays in this thread, because they will only distort the stats.

If more people will show any interest, i might start posting some parlays that i find decent. But i still will strongly empathize that i cant guarantee their profitability in the long run.

Yeah parlays sucks..If they r sure shot bets then odds r too low..and If u keep increasing the no og games then the probability of losing one is high. More or less you tend to lose more parlays than win one. but if u get one of those risky parlays right.. that is more than enough for a few days.
Jan 27 picks

Not much yet, maybe more lines will come up later.

Thank you for your analysis.

I will keep my eyes open not to miss any "sure win" bets.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Parlays are more or less sucker bets. In some rare cases i place them, if i notice a really good spot, or just want to sweat some games. However, i dont see any place for parlays in this thread, because they will only distort the stats.

If more people will show any interest, i might start posting some parlays that i find decent. But i still will strongly empathize that i cant guarantee their profitability in the long run.

Sometimes parlays are much better for bets which you are sure will win.
This way you get a big payout.
Some Dota results

2W-1L   +0.267 units
Total:   157W-122L   +13.337 units

Pending dota bets : 1 (BU vs BBC)
Pending sc2 bets : 4 (Classic, Hurricane, Yoda, Myungsik)

Will update sc2 results tomorrow because half of the games are yet to be played

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
unfortunately, can not be made as a parlay Smiley
but it was nice, still profit Smiley
Jan 26 picks

Parlay already failed  Cool Invasion turned up without a full roster (info was released too late to act on it)
Here is a decent'ish parlay that i can see working out - https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/1197308cHAvcVQyMmhaUHBMTVlrTzZrRGE3UT09

But once again, its probably -EV play that will eat your bankroll in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: