Pages:
Author

Topic: ◢◤ e-SPORT ◢◤ picks ►►► (+54.99 units) - page 42. (Read 60375 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Parlays are more or less sucker bets. In some rare cases i place them, if i notice a really good spot, or just want to sweat some games. However, i dont see any place for parlays in this thread, because they will only distort the stats.

If more people will show any interest, i might start posting some parlays that i find decent. But i still will strongly empathize that i cant guarantee their profitability in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
And why you never bet in parlay.

With that big odds for game you can do nice money if you can win 4 games parlay.
Jan 26 picks

Decided to put some bets @starcraft tomorrow after all.

1W-1L   +0.985 units

Total: 155W-121L   +13.11 units

Small loss on Alliance (0.2 units), Empire did play great today. Vega won pretty convincingly, even thought it was 2-1, it was quite obvious their skill level is higher. +108 odds was a steal.

1 bet pending : II vs Mith.Trust
Meanwhile, the BBC-Goomba overhedge turned out to be a good move, BBC won 2:0

1W-1L +0.106 units

Total: 154-120L   +12.126 units

3 bets pending : Vega, Alliance, and Insidious Idol (game was postponed)
Jan 25 quick pick

Pretty good spot to put a little over 1 unit on Vega
Jan 25 small value bet

Something came up, a very small value bet on the +1,5 spread.

What a boring day, no plays in either dota or starcraft. Only 2 bets pending overall.
Jan 25 picks

Not much of a play yet, just going for a small bet on Insidious Idol and slighly overhedging the previous bet on Gooomba vs BBC.

Jan 26-30 could be very heavy on pick though, but i am still undecided if i want to touch the korean sc2 leagues yet.

6W-4L    -0.059 units

Total: 153W-119L   +12.02 units

A breakeven'ish day that could've been amazing. As i've said before, if the LondonConsiracy didn't choke (the game was won already, they only needed to finish it properly), it would've been the +5 units profit for the day. Oh well.

Also notice that Goomba-BBC game got delayed, and i will be hedging it/changing the pick, this is something i almost never ever do, but sometimes the new information just forces your hand.

It will be posted soon with tomorrow's picks.
I wonder if i have even 1 follower here, feels like wasting my time, but w/e, would be a good info for the record anyway.

I still following this thread, thx for share your Picks.

I want to do some sport betting today, see your last picks and 4Anchors now have odds of 4.282 on money line.

I will put some btc on that.

Why dont you open a pool bet? with a pool bet users like me can put the btc on an addy and you pot the bets on the page. If you do that, im in.

Did not expect much from 4Anchors (i actually have ex-members of that team as semi-good friends and talk with them a lot), but it was still a good value bet. Not sure how closely you followed, but i did put 0.3 units on the moneyline and 0.3 units on the spread with 1.8 odds, they lost 1:2 so they did cover the spread but not the moneyline, a very small loss in the end.

Concerning the pool, i simply do not think there will be enough interest and enough people. Maybe it will be something to do later, who knows. Will post the update of the prev. picks in a couple of minutes.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
I wonder if i have even 1 follower here, feels like wasting my time, but w/e, would be a good info for the record anyway.

I still following this thread, thx for share your Picks.

I want to do some sport betting today, see your last picks and 4Anchors now have odds of 4.282 on money line.

I will put some btc on that.

Why dont you open a pool bet? with a pool bet users like me can put the btc on an addy and you pot the bets on the page. If you do that, im in.
Meh, London Conspiracy could've secured that +3 unit profit, but they decided to choke instead. If they will play like garbage in the map#2 it going to be annoying. Variance is variance, but a choke being a difference between -2 units and +3 units is not something that happens that often.
More picks for today

Jan 24 picks

Results

8W-2L   +7.137 units

Total: 147W-115L   +12.079 units

Targa vs Kas pending (played tomorrow)
Killing it today. Will update soon with the result, could be the best day since starting the thread or so.

After i posted the picks, the AlbumSheet line went from 4.6 to 5, so if someone did catch it, grats on the value.
If AlbumS are going to win vs TT it will be a hell of a good day.

Also, as i've said, today yet another sc2 match been voided, without any response from KeSpa yet, shady stuff.
More picks

Meanwhile, something weird is going on @korean sc2 scene, will be staying away from betting on a couple of korean leagues until it clears up.

Luckly, there is an european tourney going.
Pages:
Jump to: