Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Sport Prediction , share your prediction here - page 18. (Read 31906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
One more prediction:

Game: CS:GO
Match: Liquid vs G2
Prediction: Read below

Go low on the underdog by the time the match starts. Liquid just acquired a new amazing lineup, however G2 has some of the best players right now.

It's going to be a very good match if Liquid's new team works well together and G2 does what they have shown us before with their insane plays.

This will be an amazing game for both teams, especially for G2 because they got the best lineup they ever had. Also, I think Liquid will not let G2 win so easy because they got peacemaker, a former coach of tempo storm. Let's see how liquid will handle this game with their new coach commanding them

Well they had peacemaker in the E-league aswell and went 0-6 . Maybe s1mple can make a difference in todays match Smiley B01s are always scary
Liquid have a chance in beating G2 we've already seen them defeat t1 team like fnatic on dust2 with the help of s1mple and G2 isnt looking quite good so far seeing them lose previously against gambit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
One more prediction:

Go low on the underdog by the time the match starts. Liquid just acquired a new amazing lineup, however G2 has some of the best players right now.

It's going to be a very good match if Liquid's new team works well together and G2 does what they have shown us before with their insane plays.

This will be an amazing game for both teams, especially for G2 because they got the best lineup they ever had. Also, I think Liquid will not let G2 win so easy because they got peacemaker, a former coach of tempo storm. Let's see how liquid will handle this game with their new coach commanding them

Well they had peacemaker in the E-league aswell and went 0-6 . Maybe s1mple can make a difference in todays match Smiley B01s are always scary
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
One more prediction:

legendary
Shuffle.com
My pick for today.
VG vs IG.V, best of 1. I will try my luck on VG for this match, VG has a big odds and this is game 1, everything can happen on best of 1.

Indeed, its hard to choose whos gonna win in bo1 matches because it is full of suprises.

Well, IG.V win on this match versus VG. Next match Na'vi vs Alliance, best of 3. Classic El clasico, i pick Navi to win for this match. Navi is on top peformance though, i'm sure they can win vs alliance.

What a close game on Na'vi vs Alliance, the final score is 1-2 win for Alliance. My next pick is Arcanys vs TnC, best of 1. I pick TnC for this match, in DeMoN we trust.

Dammit, I bet on Na'vi. They usually play quite well, they have a great consistent skill level, unlike some other teams xD

*koff* liquid *koff*

If you watch the bigger picture NaVi is actually worst than Liquid, team dominated 2 years straight then choked for 2 years Smiley
Na'Vi gave the win to Alliance because the showmatch prize will go to the charity of the winning team thats why Na'Vi performed so bad in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
One more prediction:

My pick for today.
VG vs IG.V, best of 1. I will try my luck on VG for this match, VG has a big odds and this is game 1, everything can happen on best of 1.

Indeed, its hard to choose whos gonna win in bo1 matches because it is full of suprises.

Well, IG.V win on this match versus VG. Next match Na'vi vs Alliance, best of 3. Classic El clasico, i pick Navi to win for this match. Navi is on top peformance though, i'm sure they can win vs alliance.

What a close game on Na'vi vs Alliance, the final score is 1-2 win for Alliance. My next pick is Arcanys vs TnC, best of 1. I pick TnC for this match, in DeMoN we trust.

Dammit, I bet on Na'vi. They usually play quite well, they have a great consistent skill level, unlike some other teams xD

*koff* liquid *koff*

If you watch the bigger picture NaVi is actually worst than Liquid, team dominated 2 years straight then choked for 2 years Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
My pick for today.

*koff* liquid *koff*
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My pick for today.

My pick for today.

legendary
Shuffle.com
I have here my bet for today's showmatch (Na'Vi vs Alliance) i picked Na'Vi to win this match they're much better than Alliance just by looking at their recent match results.

Na'Vi ( last 5 matches )
Natus Vincere 0 vs 3 OG
Natus Vincere 2 vs 0 Vega Squadron
Natus Vincere 2 vs 0 compLexity Gaming
Natus Vincere 2 vs 1 Virtus.Pro
Natus Vincere 0 vs 2 OG

Alliance (last 5 matches)
Alliance 0 vs 2 Team Liquid
Alliance 1 vs 2 Vega Squadron
Alliance 2 vs 1 Fnatic
Alliance 1 vs 2 Natus Vincere
Alliance 1 vs 0 Mineski

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
My pick for today.

My pick for today.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Here is my next prediction:

Match: Na'Vi vs Mousesports
Prediction: Na'vi ML

I think that Na'vi can win, as they have put in more practice in the past 2 weeks, and they play rather consistently in general.

If you want to try something for fun, bet on the Japan vs Kuwait game. These are two unheard of teams, so don't bet too much. I'm personally betting on Kuwait, the underdog, as they have ShocK playing for them, who was a good CS:S player.

Also, CS:GO lounge has increased the max number of skins you can bet from 4 to 6.

I was right to bet on this match: Na'Vi won!

Next prediction:

Match: NiP vs LG
Prediction: NiP ML

Place a low underdog bet here on NiP; it is a best of 1 so anything can happen. They definitely can hold their own against LG, but a win might be questionable. However, the odds will pay off if NiP does win their game.

Activity: 588
http://dota2.vpgame.com/match/10042975.html?category=dota

secret vs PD  [ picks secret if you want low odd on secret maybe you can yolo on PD $1 for $10 ]

http://dota2.vpgame.com/match/10043248.html?category=dota

WF vs TBD ()

http://dota2.vpgame.com/match/10042981.html?category=dota

DB vs Polarity [ Polarity for sure ]
Activity: 840
I wish more matches were on tbs like e league

I hate watching on computer cause it just makes me play the game
and stop watching.

Hope the ratings are good and we get more E league

You mean watching e-sport matches on TV? Sorry for asking, but I want to clarify on what you've said.
Activity: 406
There are not many matches for today.
WG vs XctN, i pick XctN for this match and this is a best of 1 match.
AF vs VP, I think this match will be draw, because best of 2 and both teams are good.
legendary
Activity: 1442
I wish more matches were on tbs like e league

I hate watching on computer cause it just makes me play the game
and stop watching.

Hope the ratings are good and we get more E league
Just wondering where I can watch the live streams for these games.  Specifically SC 2 and Hearthstone. 

Thanks.

You can find almost everything at twitch.tv
Activity: 406
EHOME vs CDEC.Y, only best of 1. I think this match is 50% win 50% lose. Best of 1 is really risky match, and i pick EHOME for this one. I hope they can make it.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Just wondering where I can watch the live streams for these games.  Specifically SC 2 and Hearthstone. 

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: