Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Sport Prediction , share your prediction here - page 22. (Read 31906 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Liquid vs qoL, best of 3. The loser on this match will go home and i'm sure Liquid can win on this match.
Navi vs Alliance, best of 3. The El Classico, i pick Navi  on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Heap,safest thing to go here would be +1.5 na vi

OG win as usual with 2 points and That +1.5 options cant save navi from losing it seems. Anyone know where I can download the recorded game from OG vs NAVI game? I tend to see that navi always have a hard time dealing with OG. Will be nice if I could check the replay of their previous game as well
I thinkOG are undefeatable atm in form as hell I think the match should be in the dota in game client as the manila major is valve sponsored Cheesy gl on finding it its amazing to watch trust Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064

OG win as usual with 2 points and That +1.5 options cant save navi from losing it seems. Anyone know where I can download the recorded game from OG vs NAVI game? I tend to see that navi always have a hard time dealing with OG. Will be nice if I could check the replay of their previous game as well
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Eleague matches will be starting in less than an hour theres still time to follow my bet i will be going with map 1 handicap of astralis some results of the match they had  [16-3 dust 2] and [16-9 train] and astralis is looking good now with their current 3 win streak.

Yep navi got outdrafted 2 times thats why they couldnt win 1st match they lack a carry they picked axe as the main carry 2nd match they lack a tanky hero thats why it leads them in losing so much teamfights.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
The Manila Major main stage.
Upper bracket match Navi vs OG, best of 3. The odds for this match are same and the last meet, OG beat navi 3-0, but navi is different now. I pick Navi for this match.

Odds for navi to win is 2.44 and Im guessing they could win this time. I dont see any way that navi will lose this game unless dendi fucked up which is impossible. They will probably be depending on dendi's pudge / puck this time as he is best with that two heroes, not saying that he is bad with others though
I agree navi is the much better team here and they are on form right now while og dropped a map against empire during the group stages. Idk about dendi picking pudge during this tournament.

legendary
Shuffle.com
Upper bracket match Navi vs OG, best of 3. The odds for this match are same and the last meet, OG beat navi 3-0, but navi is different now. I pick Navi for this match.

Odds for navi to win is 2.44 and Im guessing they could win this time. I dont see any way that navi will lose this game unless dendi fucked up which is impossible. They will probably be depending on dendi's pudge / puck this time as he is best with that two heroes, not saying that he is bad with others though
I agree navi is the much better team here and they are on form right now while og dropped a map against empire during the group stages. Idk about dendi picking pudge during this tournament.

Pudge is 2 year old meta,I can assure you he won't be picked
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 840
Funny to see an E-sports topic. This shows that E-sports is really growing and more and more people are tuning in with it.
I believe that with in a couple of years we can see some of theses competitive matches on tv.   

this is not new.
betting on E-sports has been going on for a very long time. and there are a lot of websites for it too, just check dota2lounge and you will see.
ther new part is betting with money because so far the betting was with in game items.

Not new for gamers like us ofc, but the other people who are not familiar with the scene will know, eventually. If you did watch the last part of the Free To Play the movie, you will know why e-sports is growing.
The Manila Major is today, HYPE.
First match, Liquid vs MVP.P, best of 3. Many people predict Liquid will win this game, but i think MVP.P still can give a fight.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Game: CS:GO
Match: Pride vs IKWU
Prediction: IKWU ML

I'd honestly skip this match as it's two no name teams battling it out, but there aren't any good games going for a while, so why not.

Pride seems to be doing better than IKWU, but by barely. Hence, bet a small amount on IKWU in case IKWU does win, you can reap your reward. Do note that you should be betting a small amount, as there isn't very much information on these two teams and it could go either way.
My bets for today matches.
TnC vs XctN, best of 1. Really risky match, it's only a bo1 match, i think i will XctN with a good odds.
AF vs Kaipi, Best of 3. Since Zai join Kaipi, kaipi is no lose now, maybe they can continue their winning streak.
Activity: 770
No Hearthstone?

I wouldn't bet on hesrthstone that's too much like gambling since its so random and not really about skill but more about the cards you own
legendary
Shuffle.com
My only prediction for cs:go today will be about navi vs virtus.pro my prediction to win here is virtus.pro because guardian isnt playing on moscow because of visa issues but their coach starix will take the place of guardian in this match. http://read.navi-gaming.com/en/team_news/navi_vp_show_m

Quick update : 2-0 for lantus pro
Activity: 434
legendary
Shuffle.com
My last prediction for today since this will be the last match of the group stages the winner of this match will be going to the upper bracket and eg looks like a better team here because they didnt struggle that match when they fought mineski during the 3rd game while mvp phoenix struggled so much it took 70 min before they could end it.

I agree with the EG pick,odd is decent aswell. I dont see EG losing this one,2-0 2-1 for them! Cheers!

WOW,that first game! What happened EG? PLEASE?

They lost their momentum ever since QO's Alchemist doubled his net worth... Damn EG making mistakes in Day 2.
Im disappointed on eg's performance... mvp stepping up their play and looking much more motivated to win the tournament. We'll see if they advance to the 2nd round of the upper bracket.

They are officaly in lower bracket http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Manila_Major/2016
I meant for mvp we'll see if their momentum continues on june 7 when facing team liquid they always play good when they're on lan.
My last prediction for today since this will be the last match of the group stages the winner of this match will be going to the upper bracket and eg looks like a better team here because they didnt struggle that match when they fought mineski during the 3rd game while mvp phoenix struggled so much it took 70 min before they could end it.

I agree with the EG pick,odd is decent aswell. I dont see EG losing this one,2-0 2-1 for them! Cheers!

They lost their momentum ever since QO's Alchemist doubled his net worth... Damn EG making mistakes in Day 2.
Im disappointed on eg's performance... mvp stepping up their play and looking much more motivated to win the tournament. We'll see if they advance to the 2nd round of the upper bracket.

They are officaly in lower bracket http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Manila_Major/2016
legendary
Shuffle.com

legendary
Activity: 1288
No Hearthstone?

Hearthstone also e-sport though, but i never see Hearthstone matches on sports betting. Dota 2, CSGO, Starcraft and LOL are accepted on sports betting.
I can't wait for new Blizzard's IP - Overwatch to join that list. I have a feeling that Overwatch could be as big as CSGO in terms of esport popularity!

Also as Smite player I am little sad that any site I visited is not offering Smite Pro League betting. Smite has over 20 millions players now, c'mon!
No Hearthstone?

Hearthstone also e-sport though, but i never see Hearthstone matches on sports betting. Dota 2, CSGO, Starcraft and LOL are accepted on sports betting.
Pages:
Jump to: