Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Sport Prediction , share your prediction here - page 21. (Read 31906 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
woah , OG win the manila majors   3 : 1 against Team Liquid  Shocked
#RIP NAVI fangays

This is why I say that this is going to be easy match for OG. Liquid should have just lose against newbiee and let them face OG in the final. We might see the game needed to go until the fifth round if it is newbee. Liquid is just lame and lucky team compared to newbee, they made the final not interesting with their gameplay

Are you just another butthurt Newbee fanboy or am i missing something? The series between Liquid and Newbee was very close and intence and Liquid managed to win 2:1. Can you please stop talking shit about Liquid when your arguments are not on point?

Lame and lucky? Could you explain that? Team went 2:0 all the way through lower bracket to Semi-Final.

You said it yourself and I dont need to answer that for you if you use a little of your brain to read back what you are writing. It was a close and lucky win for liquid otherwise it will be OG vs newbee in the final. Many people anticipated that match and newbee is more suitable to play in the final against OG

You said Liquid is LAME and LUCKY,may you give me some arguments to back your words?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
#RIP NAVI fangays

This is why I say that this is going to be easy match for OG. Liquid should have just lose against newbiee and let them face OG in the final. We might see the game needed to go until the fifth round if it is newbee. Liquid is just lame and lucky team compared to newbee, they made the final not interesting with their gameplay

Are you just another butthurt Newbee fanboy or am i missing something? The series between Liquid and Newbee was very close and intence and Liquid managed to win 2:1. Can you please stop talking shit about Liquid when your arguments are not on point?

Lame and lucky? Could you explain that? Team went 2:0 all the way through lower bracket to Semi-Final.

You said it yourself and I dont need to answer that for you if you use a little of your brain to read back what you are writing. It was a close and lucky win for liquid otherwise it will be OG vs newbee in the final. Many people anticipated that match and newbee is more suitable to play in the final against OG
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My picks for today dota2 matches.
Kaipi vs Danish Bears, best of 5. Zai is already back to EG and i don't know is Zai will play on Kaipi or not, if it's already comfirmed zai play on this match, i will pick Kaipi for this match.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Who do people have for ESL today?

I've got C9 +2.5 rounds over nV and Gambit ML over G2.

I'm not 100% on the Gambit line, but I think it has a solid chance of happening and the odds were good (3.97:1)
#RIP NAVI fangays

Yeah i agree with you. Newbee is also a good team but they lose to Liquid. Congrats for OG win the manila majors 3-1 versus Liquid. It's a new record though, a team that winning 2 major tournament.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
#RIP NAVI fangays

legendary
woah , OG win the manila majors   3 : 1 against Team Liquid  Shocked
#RIP NAVI fangays

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
woah , OG win the manila majors   3 : 1 against Team Liquid  Shocked
#RIP NAVI fangays
legendary
Here we go. The final match The Manila Major, OG vs Liquid, Best of 5. This will be a damn good match, i hope this match ended with 5 games played with a drama LUL.
Liquid having another shot to win a major hope they do win this time around since og already won their own major at frankfurt. If Liquid wont win this looks like they'll be having the 2nd place curse.

The format for the final game is best of 5 and current score is 1-1. Match getting intense there and still OG will come out as the champions. Liquid can just try all they want but OG is truly dominating this. Liquid was just lucky to be able to beat newbee and the final will be much more interesting if it is OG vs newbee
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Here we go. The final match The Manila Major, OG vs Liquid, Best of 5. This will be a damn good match, i hope this match ended with 5 games played with a drama LUL.
Liquid having another shot to win a major hope they do win this time around since og already won their own major at frankfurt. If Liquid wont win this looks like they'll be having the 2nd place curse.
legendary
Shuffle.com
OG vs Newbee is live now. both teams are good and on game 3 now, i have bet first 10 kills on OG.
OG will now advance to the finals and newbee will go to the lower bracket. Newbee's Alchemist just couldnt carry the match alone against the push strats of og.

Next match Liquid vs LGD. I think Liquid got this match.
Liquid no doubt will win this after getting knocked down to the lower bracket they're sweeping every team they face.
OG vs Newbee is live now. both teams are good and on game 3 now, i have bet first 10 kills on OG. Next matach Liquid vs LGD. I think Liquid got this match.
legendary
Shuffle.com
My last bet for today will be on csgo esl cologne qualifiers Hellraisers vs G2 Esports going with G2 Esports on this match they're still in form even though they lost against nip.
Results : 8-16  g2 win
Activity: 434
Only a few minutes left to follow my pick on the last match for today's manila major Fnatic vs Team Liquid the much better team here is Team Liquid looking how they played against navi earlier seems like they're gaining their focus back and might roll their way to the finals.

Fnatic also a good team though, their team work is excellent, but Liquid is more better than fnatic imo. I also have bet on Liquid, The match is still live now on game 1.
legendary
Shuffle.com
Only a few minutes left to follow my pick on the last match for today's manila major Fnatic vs Team Liquid the much better team here is Team Liquid looking how they played against navi earlier seems like they're gaining their focus back and might roll their way to the finals.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Game: CS:GO
Match: Optic vs Fluffy Gangsters
Prediction: Optic ML

FG qualified extremely convincingly winning maps they played at the Minor. Mouzsports paid no attention to their opponent yesterday, otherwise they probably would have banned Dust 2, FG's best map.

Optic choked pretty hard yesterday, but I don't think that will happen again as it wasn't that Optic was playing stupidly, it was just that they got themselves in a bad spot and couldn't recover. Also, now they know how Fluffy Gangsters play.

Hence, I think this should be a win for Optic.
Activity: 406
Navi vs Alliance, best of 3. The El Classico, i pick Navi  on this match.
I also like navi than alliance i just couldnt see alliance winning the match (but they have a shot to get a map) because they are losing easily to tier 2 teams like vega squadron , ad finem and virtus.pro.

This match will live soon and i have bets on Navi. I hope Navi can win and qualify to the next round. I really love the crowd on Manila Major, it will be interesting !

The result is navi win on that match versus Alliance 2-1. Next match Newbee vs Fnatic, best of 3. Fnatic is good though, but newbee is unstopable with their current roster.
Activity: 406
I also like navi than alliance i just couldnt see alliance winning the match (but they have a shot to get a map) because they are losing easily to tier 2 teams like vega squadron , ad finem and virtus.pro.

This match will live soon and i have bets on Navi. I hope Navi can win and qualify to the next round. I really love the crowd on Manila Major, it will be interesting !
legendary
Shuffle.com
Pages:
Jump to: