Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES - page 11. (Read 26549 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
going to msg you as I have some questions

skype doesnt happen. under any circumstance.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
going to msg you as I have some questions
torn on this game, proporty played terrible and gave ldlc.w the win, but at the same time, flipsid3 also played terrible and made a close win vs rock. on a normal day, FS definitely outclasses LDLC, but given the skewed odds from the games mentioned before, a very low bet on LDLC seems alright.

ducks > myXMG most likely, but havent seen these teams in a while so skipping personally.
not much else to say on the other games, most likely skip. haven't seen ldlc.b at all either.

small bet, overall player stats point towards an Entity win.
for tomorrow's games, overdog on every game I think, I don't see that much chance or upset.
not much to say on tomorrow's games yet, just a small underdog bet for now
going to put a very small bet on team swag yolo, they have a decent chance to upset i think.
maxbet on fnatic would be a good idea, this is ESEA lan and fnatic do not want to get knocked out of the loser bracket in this tourney. high bet on fnatic imo.
small bet on aces, didnt expect fnatic to get upset in a bo3, thought game was 70-30, not enough to warrant a bet on titan for me
looks like mouz is off to a pretty good start on map 1 (inferno)
game starts in <10 mins
skill-wise, i would put GGWP above weplay, but this is CIS and GGWP have a small history of inconsistency / throwing, so going to put an icb on weplay.
ignore what i said earlier, going to be placing a few bets here and there, but expecting the finals to be something like HR v F.S, with flipsid3 most likely winning the CIS tourney.

expecting HR to win their first game, but not betting b/c odds.

watched a bit of the FF v FV game, looks like flying v had a lot of internet issues and such, happens.
probably going to be skipping all the CIS games, or we can all just all in on Team Swag Yolo :^)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
Good pick of flying V (VvV) Given their recent matches with FF, They have 2-0d them twice recently. i expect a 3-1 or maybe 3-0 for vvv. Will keep watching your picks man.
Pages:
Jump to: