Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES - page 7. (Read 26549 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hm ... SYNRGY v Luminosity | Match: Luminosity -4.5 | Odd : 1,8 | Status : Playing

i hope they will win with score 2 : 0   Cheesy

personally skipping that match, haven't seen enough of synergy to make a decision. gl
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
hm ... SYNRGY v Luminosity | Match: Luminosity -4.5 | Odd : 1,8 | Status : Playing

i hope they will win with score 2 : 0   Cheesy
just trying out the parlay system

nitrogensports takes eons to grade betslips, may start looking for an alternative if it becomes a real problem, especially since games arent exactly posted quickly as well.

map 2 is mirage. nuff said.

+.00511 btc --> +2.555 units

I dont know why, but i always have bad luck with E-Sports

I will start following your pick and hope to make some profits, thx for share this information.

luck's just a small part of it, I spend a few hours on the bets I make everyday, especially on those that I don't post on here.
edit: if HR can't take train off VP, it is highly likely they will lose the bo2 vs VP seeing map 2 is mirage.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094

I dont know why, but i always have bad luck with E-Sports

I will start following your pick and hope to make some profits, thx for share this information.
going to be putting a small bet on HR v VP, hr win.
i see, thanks for the help, ill try to make better bets now with that info.

also, HR v LGB is starting in 5 minutes for anyone watching.
http://www.twitch.tv/esl_greatfrag
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
so in the Titan v Navi match with -4.5 spread, Navi would have to win with a score of at least 16-10 correct?

16-11 would cover it too, because it would be 16-4,5 to 11 = 11,5 to 11 so navi win by 0,5 point
so in the Titan v Navi match with -4.5 spread, Navi would have to win with a score of at least 16-10 correct?
you just add the spread to the final score

Like if a bo3 underdog loses 1 : 2, but with the +1,5 spread the score "would be" 1+1,5 : 2 = 2,5 : 2, so underdog wins

Or if the fav wins 2 : 1, he wins ML but loses the -1,5 spread, because its 2 -1,5 : 1 = 0,5 : 1
following navi -4.5
good luck for us

following just one of these bets isnt a good idea; for overall profit betting as I do in terms of unit sizing on most of my bets is the better idea.

95% of people here are degens who will just take one of your picks and all-in on it, and will decide if you are good or not based on the result.

if they can't see the big picture, its their loss
also, do you have a guide of some sort on reading point spreads on your blog or something? I need to get a clearer picture on how to read these bets, only have a rough idea right now.
following navi -4.5
good luck for us

following just one of these bets isnt a good idea; for overall profit betting as I do in terms of unit sizing on most of my bets is the better idea.

95% of people here are degens who will just take one of your picks and all-in on it, and will decide if you are good or not based on the result.
following navi -4.5
good luck for us

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
following navi -4.5
good luck for us
Day 1 was all green with a huge 7% increase in bankroll, hopefully it keeps going like that. Still waiting on one betslip to be drafted though.

all wins for lounge bets today, 1 match was cancelled.
off to a real strong start.

+.00219 btc --> +1.595 units

waiting on the last CLG v LG game to update the other betslip. also will be doubling up my bet for that game with a bet on lounge.

also a note on people that may have watched the Titan V HR game: it was 15-14 HR favor and titan was down to 1 player vs 5 on HR, and all 5 members of HR timed out. Titan decided to concede the win seeing that in a 1v5 situation, it was incredibly unlikely titan would clutch the tie. Lounge has drafted the game as an HR win, as did nitrogensports and other bookies.
Pages:
Jump to: