Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES - page 6. (Read 26549 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
HR got wrecked today, i didnt see the game though.

I dont follow CS at all, but from my selective memory they were usually doing quite ok as underdogs, producing a lot of scrappy/close games, weird to see them being raped 16-3

this dreamhack LAN has a 40k prize pool, and it's on Titan's home turf; with those factored in, as well as Maniac acmitting they  had an absolute shit day they lost that bo3 to HR, i figured Titan you be back at their old level of play, putting them above HR.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
HR got wrecked today, i didnt see the game though.

I dont follow CS at all, but from my selective memory they were usually doing quite ok as underdogs, producing a lot of scrappy/close games, weird to see them being raped 16-3
putting a ~10$ bet on Titan to win over LDLC.white, pretty good odds here (lounge.

+.00059 btc, +.295 btc

been missing a lot of picks recently, lot of exam preparation going on

even with nV's performance going downhill lately, they shouldn't be losing to LDLC.W under any circumstances.
Was that just a screenshot or did you actually bet on flipside ml for 3.022 odds?

its in there.. nothing to do about it now, things happen

turned out to be a really close game, mightve paid off.
skipped fnatic v awesomnific(?) b/c beyond terrible odds.
Was that just a screenshot or did you actually bet on flipside ml for 3.022 odds?

its in there.. nothing to do about it now, things happen

Seems like a missclick to me, makes no sense to be picking flipside ML here

ah fuck
this is why you dont drink and drive

Seems like a missclick to me, makes no sense to be picking flipside ML here
the first loss
W E L O S T B O Y S

-.001 btc, -.5 units
nitrogensports takes eons to grade betslips, may start looking for an alternative if it becomes a real problem, especially since games arent exactly posted quickly as well.

We just added eSports yesterday: https://www.fairlay.com/event/category-decimal/esports/all/match/
On Fairlay you can bet with an account but you don't have to use one, direct Bitcoin deposits on bets are possible as well. On other sports our odds are clearly superior to all other bookmaker on average. eSports is very new so we can not make say yet how it will play out (we don't make the odds, our user and market maker make them) but we are optimistic than we will offer for eSports soon the bets available odds as well.

So we would be happy if you give it a try and we always are happy about feedback and are usually very quick to make improvements if suggested.

from a first glance, nitrogen, in the current state of things, offers more options in betting wit point spreads and such. in addition, categorization of games on your site is rather basic and seems unorganized. some simple reorganization could really give a lot of visual appeal. In addition, there is no reason or incentive for me to change to status quo and use a different site, especially since it is in beta. with improvements however, fairlay could be a very good alternative if some of its features were to outshine nitrogen.

Hey michinzx, ty for your input. We can assure you, that we offer all eSports markets Nitrogen has - usually with much better odds.   You find spread markets here : https://www.fairlay.com/event/category-decimal/esports/all/spread/
We will take an alternative visualization into consideration. If you are missing any features, please let us know...

thanks for pointing that out to me; if fairlay's odds are superior as you claim, I will take a try at your site in the future; as of this moment however, exams will keep me busy.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
nitrogensports takes eons to grade betslips, may start looking for an alternative if it becomes a real problem, especially since games arent exactly posted quickly as well.

We just added eSports yesterday: https://www.fairlay.com/event/category-decimal/esports/all/match/
On Fairlay you can bet with an account but you don't have to use one, direct Bitcoin deposits on bets are possible as well. On other sports our odds are clearly superior to all other bookmaker on average. eSports is very new so we can not make say yet how it will play out (we don't make the odds, our user and market maker make them) but we are optimistic than we will offer for eSports soon the bets available odds as well.

So we would be happy if you give it a try and we always are happy about feedback and are usually very quick to make improvements if suggested.

from a first glance, nitrogen, in the current state of things, offers more options in betting wit point spreads and such. in addition, categorization of games on your site is rather basic and seems unorganized. some simple reorganization could really give a lot of visual appeal. In addition, there is no reason or incentive for me to change to status quo and use a different site, especially since it is in beta. with improvements however, fairlay could be a very good alternative if some of its features were to outshine nitrogen.

Hey michinzx, ty for your input. We can assure you, that we offer all eSports markets Nitrogen has - usually with much better odds.   You find spread markets here : https://www.fairlay.com/event/category-decimal/esports/all/spread/
We will take an alternative visualization into consideration. If you are missing any features, please let us know...

won the parlay: +.00075 btc, +.375 units
some updates:

-

-

+.00814 BTC --> +4.07 units, including 1 small bet i did not post.

still waiting on a lot of bets to be graded; shit takes ages.
however, I see a lot of green on partially graded betslips already, and we are already 15%+ up from original bankroll in just 2 days without even having all the betslips graded. huge successes.

.0185 BTC, or 9.25 units still waiting to be graded.

Activity: 443

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
hm ... SYNRGY v Luminosity | Match: Luminosity -4.5 | Odd : 1,8 | Status : Playing

i hope they will win with score 2 : 0   Cheesy

personally skipping that match, haven't seen enough of synergy to make a decision. gl

wish me luck  Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: