Pages:
Author

Topic: [EAC] EarthCoin (EAC) !!! RELOADED !!! - page 25. (Read 41293 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:51:22 PM
I found my old Earthcoin wallet from 2014. All coins in it are definitely unusable respectively gone. Right?
Activity: 135
December 20, 2017, 07:32:04 AM
aex.com we have contacted, they are already in sync wallet, is expected to open next week recharge recharge EAC

Hope the price won't fall flat when all EAC holders get's access to AEX trading..

Price will probably drop when the exchange wallets open but I think it's good and necessary, it will make the coin healty again.
Maybe we will see 1 or 2 sat again, it will be the last en best opportunity to buy in, I will that's for sure  Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 03:30:37 AM
Do you guys know if AEX and CoinEgg exchanges have the correct chain in their wallets? Is it safe to buy from their exchanges and hold until they allow transfers?

Does CoinEgg allow deposits?

the Coinegg is the  English version of Jubi, ,, I bought some EAC on Jubi and want to deposit, but they never arrive to my wallet (new version, and old version is dead)....

seem they are running the old chain... so the EAC on coinegg is just a symbol now... only for exchange, can't deposit , can't withdraw!

Yes, Can't deposit and withdraw.
I'm keeping my EAC on my wallet. What's going with my EAC?
Activity: 126
December 19, 2017, 05:57:34 PM
aex.com we have contacted, they are already in sync wallet, is expected to open next week recharge recharge EAC

Hope the price won't fall flat when all EAC holders get's access to AEX trading..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 11:49:05 AM
EarthCoin Chinese community :https://www.eaczg.com/  Grin
go!

Nice work! Eac always had a lot of support from china, now finally a Chinese Earthcoin site.
Thanks for sharing

Wondering about this:

Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.eaczg.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
Thanks for reminding
0.0 Because today is preparing to renew the site for the skin, so this issue may come out; I will contact the webmaster tomorrow to fix
Activity: 13
December 19, 2017, 11:38:39 AM
go!

Nice work! Eac always had a lot of support from china, now finally a Chinese Earthcoin site.
Thanks for sharing

Wondering about this:

Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.eaczg.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
December 19, 2017, 04:12:16 AM
Can we trade EAC on AEX exchange? Is it safe?
aex.com is the previous Chinese btc38.com is very safe
Activity: 179
December 19, 2017, 03:55:22 AM
Can we trade EAC on AEX exchange? Is it safe?
December 17, 2017, 06:02:49 AM
December 15, 2017, 03:45:29 AM

Indeed probably false positive alert, because the old code contains build-in cpu miner, which had been used for solo mining in the ancient times.
In the next version this code will be removed which is also necessary for new exchanges to accept the wallet.
Activity: 30
December 14, 2017, 07:46:47 AM
Would love to see earthcoin get POS. If this is considered what POS % would we be looking at?

Yes, alongwith the core update. It would be the best coin.👍🏻👍🏻
Activity: 24
December 14, 2017, 05:46:04 AM
Would love to see earthcoin get POS. If this is considered what POS % would we be looking at?
December 14, 2017, 04:57:14 AM
go!

Thanks for sharing
Activity: 30
December 14, 2017, 04:35:32 AM
December 14, 2017, 04:24:28 AM
go!
Activity: 13
December 13, 2017, 09:51:28 PM
Do you guys know if AEX and CoinEgg exchanges have the correct chain in their wallets? Is it safe to buy from their exchanges and hold until they allow transfers?

the Coinegg is the  English version of Jubi, ,, I bought some EAC on Jubi and want to deposit, but they never arrive to my wallet (new version, and old version is dead)....

seem they are running the old chain... so the EAC on coinegg is just a symbol now... only for exchange, can't deposit , can't withdraw!

This shows that the current price is not a reflection on the real value of EAC.
It would help if we act to promote EAC to new users and exchanges.
This is the perfect time for this because crypto is hot and in peoples mind.
Activity: 126
December 13, 2017, 04:02:43 AM

December 11, 2017, 01:53:56 PM

CoinEgg does not allow deposits temporarily.

The exchanges are likely working on figuring out what to do with the EAC in client wallets and what is being traded that is not acceptable to the new wallet. They do not want the extra headache of getting new deposits mixed up with the old compromised EAC from the hack that is in their custody. This is my guess

Ok thanks for the explanation, that sounds plausible. Hope it is fixed soon, those exchanges are important for eac.
Activity: 52
December 11, 2017, 10:50:21 AM
when will the exchange for this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: