Pages:
Author

Topic: [EAC] EarthCoin (EAC) !!! RELOADED !!! - page 29. (Read 41293 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 10:04:13 AM
Where is the OSX version of the wallet?, I had the idea of using the latest version of the earthcoin desktop wallet. but it seems that 200K of my coins are lost in my last transaction transaction to Nova Exchange, from a few weeks ago. It looks like a normal transaction because all the data is there , TXID, conformations, and the wallet is in sync, but the coins are nowhere to find!! Please help or advice what to do.
Activity: 2
October 18, 2017, 11:23:13 PM
EarthCoin will rise!

I lived talking about Eac with this exchange.coingather and if we continue without solving our EAC portfolio it will go up and down and we will not be able to sell. This is absurd in this exchange. they are also damaging the users of the YOCc currency they tried the market even if for a low price because the new currency is not in circulation, and they also blocked the portfolios yoc and When we call him and we talk about what goes on in the chat he still threatens us of ban In other words, besides holding our coins and not trying a resolution besides spending all day without answering the questions of the users. Not give us a solution to these problems The admin Rapta still threatens us with banishment holding our money in their exchange .

and the worst of it all. is that with the arrival of the 09 digits maybe our Eac this to a value less than 01 sat. this will be an extreme prejudice. Angry Angry

I wrote to the CoinGather support again and offered them compensationin of lost transactions if they upgrade their EAC wallet and enable the transactions.

Great sandokaan once again helping others thank you friend! hopefully they will at least try to solve it.But after this I will be far from this exchange . Cool

http://www.coinegg.com, the EAC trading platform.You have to trust Chinese wisdom.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 10:04:43 AM
EarthCoin will rise!

I lived talking about Eac with this exchange.coingather and if we continue without solving our EAC portfolio it will go up and down and we will not be able to sell. This is absurd in this exchange. they are also damaging the users of the YOCc currency they tried the market even if for a low price because the new currency is not in circulation, and they also blocked the portfolios yoc and When we call him and we talk about what goes on in the chat he still threatens us of ban In other words, besides holding our coins and not trying a resolution besides spending all day without answering the questions of the users. Not give us a solution to these problems The admin Rapta still threatens us with banishment holding our money in their exchange .

and the worst of it all. is that with the arrival of the 09 digits maybe our Eac this to a value less than 01 sat. this will be an extreme prejudice. Angry Angry

I wrote to the CoinGather support again and offered them compensationin of lost transactions if they upgrade their EAC wallet and enable the transactions.

Great sandokaan once again helping others thank you friend! hopefully they will at least try to solve it.But after this I will be far from this exchange . Cool

Activity: 170
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 09:55:25 AM
EarthCoin will rise!

October 18, 2017, 09:30:48 AM
EarthCoin will rise!

Activity: 2
October 17, 2017, 05:09:14 AM
EarthCoin will rise!
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 10:53:57 AM
EAC pool added to MD:

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Happy mining Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 01:18:21 PM
Come join the fun and get your mine on over at https://thecryptopool.com

Stratum  : thecryptopool.com:3433    
User     : YOUR_EAC_ADDRESS
Password : c=EAC
Difficulty: d=

Website  : https://thecryptopool.com
Payout   : Every 2 hours
Fee      : 0.5 % for the month of October

Example command line :

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://thecryptopool.com:3433 -u -p c=EAC

*blocks still syncing.  should be done within an hour
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
September 30, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

SOpool.us has completed migrating EarthCoin to the new server.  Only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=EAC as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3433 -u ep8LGyFG5NeL1KL8vb9MiFsmXAbW2V3Unn -p c=EAC 

Donation Address: ep8LGyFG5NeL1KL8vb9MiFsmXAbW2V3Unn
September 30, 2017, 08:56:12 AM
Our country trading platform has been closed, I have 300000 coins, where should I go to trade

currently we have coingather and new exchange.A coingather suspended the currency trading for problems in the portfolio under the message of one of the admins

rapta 30 minutes ago
@ ,,,, EAC forked - we are looking into it

check first if your wallet is updated. then send a few coins to the new exchange for testing, after that and wait for news here from Sandokaaan and Smarterhash

mine are in traffic coming out of the coingather but I will have to wait until the problem with the wallet is solved.

but Coingather closed the market, because there the coins were selling the attackers, and they had not updated their wallet, I was the one who communicated with them, telling them that if they did not update their wallet and stopped favoring the attackers would report them as complications in a scam.

they were obliged by law from the outset to update their wallet, that is what they should have done, and not wait so long for the attackers to lower the price of the coin by the way

Friends, they were making the party the same. I have currencies and coins in the middle of the way when I tried to send them to the new exchange.to waiting for a resolution of them., I hope I do not lose the coins that were sent to my wallet and so far they have not arrived .
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
September 28, 2017, 07:13:49 AM
Our country trading platform has been closed, I have 300000 coins, where should I go to trade

currently we have coingather and new exchange.A coingather suspended the currency trading for problems in the portfolio under the message of one of the admins

rapta 30 minutes ago

check first if your wallet is updated. then send a few coins to the new exchange for testing, after that and wait for news here from Sandokaaan and Smarterhash

mine are in traffic coming out of the coingather but I will have to wait until the problem with the wallet is solved.

but Coingather closed the market, because there the coins were selling the attackers, and they had not updated their wallet, I was the one who communicated with them, telling them that if they did not update their wallet and stopped favoring the attackers would report them as complications in a scam.

they were obliged by law from the outset to update their wallet, that is what they should have done, and not wait so long for the attackers to lower the price of the coin by the way
September 28, 2017, 01:35:42 AM

rapta 30 minutes ago

Activity: 195
September 28, 2017, 01:19:12 AM
September 28, 2017, 01:14:02 AM
I installed the new wallet. Luckily my coins from 2014 are still there.

Price has taken a beaten last couple of days. Will Earthcoin has a future again?
At least there's someone working on it. There should probably a increase in the price.

yes sandokaaan and Smarterhash They are working hard at EAC, of course, she will recover. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

Price has taken a beaten last couple of days. Will Earthcoin has a future again?
At least there's someone working on it. There should probably a increase in the price.
Activity: 147
September 27, 2017, 09:42:24 AM

Activity: 135
September 27, 2017, 07:47:02 AM
Congratulations Sandokaaan if that chain stopped then you did it! I think that's great news  Grin

I contacted BTC

Nivek Rara:Hi, Happy to inform that the chain of Earthcoin attackers is dead, they stopped on 1593103 blocks. Can you please give an indication if and when EAC trading will be back online using wallet 1.5.2?
service staff 小苏: Hello, we will relay it to the technician and thank you for your feedback
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 05:58:28 AM
Today's news:

- Old block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/eac/ was upgraded to the 1.5.2 wallet and should show the correct blockchain now.

- Temporary support for old wallets (versions 1.3.x/1.4.0) ended. If you still use an old wallet, your transactions will not be accepted by the new network.

a question Dev, Coin Gather has updated your wallet to the latest version or is still in the chain of attackers?
I think if they insist on supporting the attackers not updating to the new portfolio and knowing that there is a new thread, they should be sent a message, that if they do not update their wallet and continue to support the attackers they will be denounced to the interpol and the authorities of his country for complicity in a scam

The chain of attackers is dead, they stopped on 1593103 blocks.
CoinGather disabled their EAC market, they were under attack, so they had enough of their worries. I will write them again.
September 27, 2017, 05:13:24 AM
Hello Dev I spoke with the support of CoinGather and I have answered, as I have said that if they updated the wallet to the latest version I would report to the interpool as complications of a scam as not updating the wallet is to help the attackers continue to cheat to the mining community.

this is what I have been answered:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We updated our earthcoin wallet immediately..   I've just locked the wallet and markets until further notice.

Are you part of the earthcoin development team?
----------------------------------------------------------------

and this has been my answer:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am of the usury who helped the new Dev to the release of the control currency that had the attackers

all exchanges must update the wallet, there is a new thread where the corresponding updates that you must perform.
I have sent a MP to the new Dev to communicate with you
note that Novaexchange updated your wallet.
Btc38 by the problems in china has stopped trading earthcoin, but they had responded before this they would update their wallet.

I send them the link to the new and old thread in bitcointalk, so that you can corroborate the information that I am providing

We will not tolerate that the exchanges support the attackers so that they continue to undermine in the old chain and continue the scam that for years they have done to the mining community.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dev they want to get in touch with you
September 26, 2017, 08:54:30 AM
Today's news:

- Old block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/eac/ was upgraded to the 1.5.2 wallet and should show the correct blockchain now.

- Temporary support for old wallets (versions 1.3.x/1.4.0) ended. If you still use an old wallet, your transactions will not be accepted by the new network.

a question Dev, Coin Gather has updated your wallet to the latest version or is still in the chain of attackers?
I think if they insist on supporting the attackers not updating to the new portfolio and knowing that there is a new thread, they should be sent a message, that if they do not update their wallet and continue to support the attackers they will be denounced to the interpol and the authorities of his country for complicity in a scam
Pages:
Jump to: