Pages:
Author

Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency! - page 10. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 10:36:20 PM
I think if government creating their own crypto, it will good as long government make fix supply and not control on transaction. Current cryptocurrency give freedom to holder to make transaction peer to peer and if government create same like that, i think it will good for market
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
I think that in the future possibility can occur, every country will have its own fiat currency because it will have many benefits, such as minimizing corrupt practices in government institutions.
of course if it really wants the government of the country itself it might be possible but it also requires time and process. the government must consider the advantages and disadvantages of the currency so that later when there are problems it does not hamper other fields.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
December 22, 2018, 09:31:22 AM
if it happens like that it is likely that China will dominate the market
because the problem of Chinese trade is better than other countries ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
I think that in the future possibility can occur, every country will have its own fiat currency because it will have many benefits, such as minimizing corrupt practices in government institutions.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 21, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
maybe it can happen without anyone knowing for sure because every country needs economic development that uses era and technology development
It needs development and it needs better quardination among all country. It is good I think we should make one currency for all countries. It will bring happy environment in the world. I think all countries will be agree at single currency which is bitcoin as it is able to bring comfortable use and almost all countries are accepting it. I hope bitcoin will be use world wide very soon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 21, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
that stage might happen. with the option that each country has its own crypto currency which of course prices do not fluctuate and can be used as daily transactions by the people of that country
- Of course, it can happen when society and technology are always growing and improving every day, countries will rely on the same old foundations and ideas as in the present then develop a kind of cryptocurrency belonging to their country, this is a race for technology and development, countries will try to develop equally and not tolerate inferior to other countries. However, I think this will take decades, even centuries because this change can not happen in a quick and instant way, it will take a long time to penetrate and stick with the movement of society
Activity: 854
December 21, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
maybe it can happen without anyone knowing for sure because every country needs economic development that uses era and technology development
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
December 21, 2018, 08:06:15 AM
that stage might happen. with the option that each country has its own crypto currency which of course prices do not fluctuate and can be used as daily transactions by the people of that country
Activity: 236
December 21, 2018, 07:39:29 AM
If each country decide to have cryptocurrency I feel the most popular and the most expensive will be USAcoin. The whole world sees what ever USA do as more perfect than any other part of the world.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 20, 2018, 01:33:40 AM
Why it is necessary I do not understand. no difference between fiat currencies, in practice, it is bureaucracy, manipulation. When a cryptocurrency has one owner, but in fact it is not one owner, but a set of government officials who controls it, we will not get anything special from this.
Thats right, if they make a crypto themselves and have control of it, because it's a government system owned,
then it's no different from fiat right ? and there's nothing special about crypto they make
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
December 19, 2018, 10:49:53 PM
Each country have start to make own their currency and try to make could stop and have higher price than bitcoin, but it more impossible because bitcoin is the best coin option for investing and have higher price.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 09:10:56 PM
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
Crypto of each country value will be greatly influenced by how many users it is, because the United States with dollars will definitely be converted to their own Cypto currency, this can be said as the latest version of monopoly, of course America will be the ruler of this digital currency, but its implementation it won't be that easy, because bitcoin as the standard Crypto currency cannot be replaced by other currencies, Blockchain requires bitcoin as the standardization of all aAltcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
December 19, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
I think if this would have happened, then these cryptocurrencies would depend from the national currencies of each country, for example, 1 USAcoin would cost 1 dollar, and so it would be with all other cryptocurrencies, and about the growth of these cryptocurrencies, I think the governments themselves will control them and everything will depend from these governments.

yes, of course people will not be interested, because it is no different from buying and selling currencies, and it has gone far from the basic principle of crypto, especially bitcoin, because bitcoin was born to be a differentiator from an outdated system.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
December 19, 2018, 05:01:25 PM
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
If states issue their own centralized cryptocurrency, it will be tied to the value of their national money. States can also arbitrarily set a completely different price for their centralized cryptocurrency, but its value will be determined by the market in the future.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 21, 2018, 01:41:27 PM
I happen to think this is the ultimate final destination with regards to crypto.  I don't see a situation where governments will actually accept bitcoin or the current crop of crypto currencies in existence.  I think they will accept and embrace blockchain tech but most likely each country or at least continent or body of countries like the European Union might want to create its own crypto currency.  A worldwide single crypto will do no good for world economy anyway.
That is going to happen without any kind of doubt, governments are going to definitely create their own cryptocurrencies, what we do not know is if people are going to accept them, if people are not using cryptocurrencies at this moment I find hard to believe that they will accept the cryptocurrencies created by governments, but there is a possibility that the governments try to promote their own cryptocurrencies as something that is better than bitcoin.

And since people are so easily manipulated it is entirely possible that they could be successful but at the end any cryptocurrency that they create is going to have the very same flaws than their fiat and so eventually if you give it enough time their cryptocurrencies are going to fail as well
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
Why it is necessary I do not understand. no difference between fiat currencies, in practice, it is bureaucracy, manipulation. When a cryptocurrency has one owner, but in fact it is not one owner, but a set of government officials who controls it, we will not get anything special from this.
Activity: 1764
November 17, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
I think if this would have happened, then these cryptocurrencies would depend from the national currencies of each country, for example, 1 USAcoin would cost 1 dollar, and so it would be with all other cryptocurrencies, and about the growth of these cryptocurrencies, I think the governments themselves will control them and everything will depend from these governments.
Activity: 658
November 17, 2018, 03:56:56 AM
everything might happen, no one can know but in my opinion crypto eyes that will progress rapidly will certainly be the property of the state that has advances in time and technology for the development of their economy
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 03:26:44 AM

The value of each coin will always depend on the crypto market like their own paper money in which the strength of their currency will depend upon the Foreign exchange markets. If one of this nation will just insist that their currency is much expensive than the others without marketing then that certain crypto currency will not be recognize by the other countries making it for internal use only within their country.
You are right, the value would always depends on each price and each price has its own range of getting the ideas into bigger and better one. Well we need to gather information what type of cryptocurrency that would stand for long because it uses the value of long too.
The government launching a cryptocurrency will be of course controlling its currency so even if it is profitable, it would be prone to getting regulations by the government in the form of many taxes and charges which would not be profitable.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
I happen to think this is the ultimate final destination with regards to crypto.  I don't see a situation where governments will actually accept bitcoin or the current crop of crypto currencies in existence.  I think they will accept and embrace blockchain tech but most likely each country or at least continent or body of countries like the European Union might want to create its own crypto currency.  A worldwide single crypto will do no good for world economy anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: