Pages:
Author

Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency! - page 14. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
I think its not gonna happen,almost all governments hate cryptocurrency.If different countries have their own cryptocurrency i think they will make a coin that they can control and the concept of being decentralized in a cryptocurrency is already gone.

I agree, crypto has to stay decentralized.

That's the biggest reason for using it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
I think if each country has own cryptocurrency it will have no difference in their own currency in their country because only people in their country will support to invest and buy their cryptocurrency, so it will not be expensive and will not show growth. But i think larger and developed countries has a chance to have an expensive cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 10:51:04 AM
I think that'll be a kind of their present currencies and there would be no difference b/w fiat and crypto.
Activity: 14
November 05, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
I imagined this and i think the biggest value is the country that can good enough in all aspect . And i think the county that have more technologies is had a good value . There are some countries that didnt know about this but if the government keep knowing this its very interesting and more helpful to the future thats why the idea of the own crypto in every country is really great , but lets see in the future.

You are right, the countries that are rich in everything will have the highest value of their digital currencies and those countries that lacks of it will only have a lower value. So not fair again at all.
Activity: 25
November 05, 2018, 09:48:07 AM
I think there won’t be any difference between national crypto and fiat. The national crypto will be centralized and controlled by the government. The value won’t be higher just because the currency went digital. The countries with the dominant economy will maintain their positions. So, nothing will change and there isn't much sense in it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
I imagined this and i think the biggest value is the country that can good enough in all aspect . And i think the county that have more technologies is had a good value . There are some countries that didnt know about this but if the government keep knowing this its very interesting and more helpful to the future thats why the idea of the own crypto in every country is really great , but lets see in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

I think it will be like fiat money, because still controlled by government. And like current fiat money, its depending on their economic strenght. I think it can not called cryptocurrency because central banks still control the supply and the value
Yeah there will be no difference in fiat and government owned crypto. One country’s people will not use the crypto of any other country. It will not succeed, and I think it will not be acceptable to other countries. Anyway we should not waste our time in personal coins. Bitcoin is enough for the whole country and we should promote bitcoin in the whole world.

I think its hard for bitcoin to be global currency because its decentralized system. From what i am read, finance institutional already call bitcoin as digital asset but bitcoin is very flexible because we can use it as currency in merchant that accepting it
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 03, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
Yeah sure it will grow because other countries will own other countries coin and I believe coins like USAcoin will be in high demand. and I believe it might happen in near future because it will help the government to cut down cost on maintaining the paper money
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 03, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
Electronic money is growing all over the world. But every country has its own investment in different electronic currencies. The value of each penny in each country is not the same. They depend on the economic development of the countries. Which countries are strong financially, e-money is strong.

It is possible. I can imagine that some countries will decide to do it. I have heard that Russians were talking about the appearance of their cryptoruble. maybe, their citizens will be interested in it.
For sure it is good to happen because now as in this age of digitals we really need and want changes same as other systems, currency needs the change too, so I am sure this is gona be new revolution, after it all over the world people will use crypto currency not the fiat currency according to me using crypto is malty beneficial and Russia also many other countries are converting their payments to crypto currency now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 03, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
I believe that there are two factors, one of them is associated with the literacy rate, The basic requirement to use blockchain based cryptocurrencies lies in the ability to use the internet and devices to transact and we don't have an impressive literacy rate especially when it comes to the technology. The second one is the risk of going against the fundamentals of the principles of the blockchain, it doesn't make any sense if any government is issuing cryptocurrency and holding the control of it without sharing it with the users because even in that case it won't be truly decentralized.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
I think its not gonna happen,almost all governments hate cryptocurrency.If different countries have their own cryptocurrency i think they will make a coin that they can control and the concept of being decentralized in a cryptocurrency is already gone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
Electronic money is growing all over the world. But every country has its own investment in different electronic currencies. The value of each penny in each country is not the same. They depend on the economic development of the countries. Which countries are strong financially, e-money is strong.

It is possible. I can imagine that some countries will decide to do it. I have heard that Russians were talking about the appearance of their cryptoruble. maybe, their citizens will be interested in it.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
November 02, 2018, 02:28:39 AM
Owning a currency in a country is like a regular fiat for me and I think the highest value of them all will gonna USD Crypto currency. That's why I think I will just invest my money in a regular and popular currency like my favorite currencies which is Ethereum, XRP, BCH, etc.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
November 02, 2018, 01:22:03 AM
If states begin to create their own centralized cryptocurrency, it will simply be a working complement to their regular national money.
 Most likely, they will even have the same value. The centralized cryptocurrency of individual states will provide cryptocurrency opportunities to ordinary currencies, it will be a kind of combination of cryptocurrency and local money. In my opinion, it is too early to say that such a cryptocurrency will be absolutely useless. It seems that this may be the type of current stable coins, only they will be used mainly not as a trading on the exchange, but as a payment system. This is what we lack for now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 01, 2018, 08:20:15 PM
No matter how many cryptos each countries have, the one with a better concept among others will always have a better chance of getting its market cap and price pumped basically because more investors will be attracted to it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 07:34:24 PM
It depends if that country accepts crypto already. There are no crypto indicated in our country yet, though there are companies appeared.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 07:25:46 PM
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
November 01, 2018, 04:52:06 PM
crypto made by the state will be different from crypto most of the time. because crypto is made by the state, the value will be the same as fiat or the country's money. it makes no difference with the exchange of national currencies. crypto made by the state, will have a more stable value, and this will not be favored by most cryptocurrencies users who often trade by utilizing fluctuating prices on the market.
It still depends on what kind of cryptocurrency they are making, if it will be based on their fiat currency then for sure it will be the same or almost the same as there fiat currency. But if it is a cryptocurrency that has unique values or it will act out like any other project based crypto then its value will be different from their fiat currency. If I'll be creating my own state issued cryptocurrency then I think it is better to stray away from our fiat currency and make it be based on some kind of project as this kinds of cryptocurrency will definitely help the economy if it will turn out to be good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 04:03:01 PM
if it is possible for each country to issue its own currency, it means that the crypto currency has more or less the same function as the fiat currency, but different forms, if possible, may be more supportive.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 01, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
when each country has its own cryptocurrency, the country can develop more advanced and the country will be able to receive payments through various countries with safe and very fast shipping or transactions, hopefully this future can be created and can facilitate economic conditions in all countries .
Cryptocurrencies are not going to solve the problems of governments just like that, this is a vision that I see in the forum and it is mistaken, what makes you think that the same politicians that take the decisions that eventually ruin the economy are going to be able to create a cryptocurrency that is going to solve their problems? If they were interested in solving their problems they will adopt bitcoin but they always think they can do better only to be shown time and time again that is not the case.

So a cryptocurrency created by the government is going to have all the same flaws as their fiat and there are going to be even greater risks since the government will know every single thing you do with your money.
Pages:
Jump to: