Pages:
Author

Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency! - page 13. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
November 10, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
Not gonna disrespect you with the way you pronounced RUSSIA, but sorry sir, I don't think thar countries will even walk into the crypto world since their own currency is enough to supply everyone on that particular country, but if there are countries to be involved and would want to establish their own coin? then I got one thing in mind, it'll definitely be CENTRALIZED, good idea though.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
when every country has its own cryptocurrency, it can have an influence on other cryptocurrency price movements such as bitcoin, there will be price manipulation which might be a problem in the future.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
The use of digital money instead of traditional paper money today is indispensable. Blockchain technology and its transparency will be a good candidate for this. It is a long way to go for Crypto to be accepted and put into application by the government. It is new and has a negative impact on the current functioning of the nation and the banking system.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
November 10, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
I think it will not be differentiated in fiat currency. We are using digital currency just to make one digital and tranparent currency which we can use wherever we are in this world. So many people misunderstood the purpose of cryptocurrency and I think we should read more about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
The purpose of cryptocurrency is to combine the others. Separation by countries will lead to the same inconvenience as with Fiat money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 10, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
Well if they did issuing the cryptocurrency based on central bank i would believe the coin will be a stable coins which the grow would not be really significant, i believe the coins will be much like a forex market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 08:14:41 AM
If each country issues its own cryptocurrency, it will be popular with the people of that country. The coins are associated with the value of their own money. The country's own cryptocurrency value will depend on pricing. For example, if 1 USAcoin is  $ 5, its value will be 5 dollars Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 07:38:22 AM
No matter how many cryptos each countries have, the one with a better concept among others will always have a better chance of getting its market cap and price pumped basically because more investors will be attracted to it.
but a strong country and large population will certainly have very expensive cryptocurrency, this is very unfair if there is a weak country with a small population, then what about fiat currencies they have? it is impossible for the government to make two currencies circulating in one country right or they will remove their currency ?
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 12:34:47 AM
Its not good if every country have own crypto currency because will make many kind of altcoin listed at exchange market without have potential growing up, just give space and legal of bitcoin as transaction and currency will make bitcoin and altcoin strong.
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
November 08, 2018, 12:01:11 AM
They will still be considered altcoins and conversion centers remain in bitcoin, but I think they will create a special forex market that is not mixed with the coin market outside the altcoin in each country's currency, and can be predicted that usdt (likely for altcoin) will remain acts as the highest center of conversion prices in the crypto forex market.
Activity: 396
November 07, 2018, 11:18:24 PM
I may be a trend. Resistance coins will issue their own coins. Digital currency is a new way. The government will follow its footsteps. No country wants to be surpassed. When the government's stable currency appears, the cryptocurrency will usher in a second surge.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 11:16:50 PM
from my point of view,I don't think that each country should has its own crytocurrency. Instead of that, we should pay attention to develop cryptocurrency to be accepted worldwide, that would be more convenient to use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
At present, every country use a virtual version of their own fiat currencies and they centralized. Having a crypto currency by each country is against the idea of decentralization. It will be again a virtual fiat currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 06:49:18 PM
I think that development and growth will depend on many factors as in the world economy we are accustomed to. If this happens, we can say there will be a race in the development of the cryptocurrency industry as there was a race in the conquest of space.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 05:48:49 PM
What's your ideology of singling out this few countries and a corresponding cryptocurrency? Do you actually believe the performance of a national cryptocurrency will be the same as the fiat currencies? It will even surprise you that even the least expected country will have a cryptocurrency with higher value than the ones mentioned. It depends on the citizens attitude towards cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 04:35:59 PM
Yeah sure it will grow because other countries will own other countries coin and I believe coins like USAcoin will be in high demand. and I believe it might happen in near future because it will help the government to cut down cost on maintaining the paper money
Of course, states will create their own centralized cryptocurrencies and, most likely, they will be a virtual reflection of their national money and will cost as much as the national money of these states. This sooner or later vseravno happen. As soon as the majority of states legalize cryptocurrency, this path will be inevitable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 07, 2018, 02:37:20 AM
Would say USAcoin, but this is not really a realistic question IMO. Smiley If all the countries launch their cryptocurrencies, which they control, than it is not really different, than traditional Fiat money.
There would be no use of personal coin on international leave. If every country must open its own exchanges and transactions would be made within national terrorist, what would be profit for them. Virtual currency always works when it is dealt on international leave. millions of people come and try their skills and earn money from it. So, this wouldn’t be of some use.
in my opinion it might happen. like fiat money, where each country has its own currency, it is the same in the digital world, where it is possible for each country to do the same.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 05, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
if it is possible for each country to issue its own currency, it means that the crypto currency has more or less the same function as the fiat currency, but different forms, if possible, may be more supportive.
Those cryptocurrencies completely controlled by the governments are not going to be useful at all because they will be centralized and even if the governments put a limit to the amount of coins, they could always change the code and change the rules as they have always did, if we want cryptocurrencies to become successful then we need to support coins that are decentralized, with a limit in the amount of coins and that have honest developers behind them that will never change the code.

Because the moment they change the code then everything is lost and eventually that coin is going to lose all its value and all of its investors are going to be the ones that will pay the price for the lack of honesty of those developers.
Activity: 644
November 05, 2018, 06:36:05 PM
I think that is a good thing if each country has its own crypto currency in the form of their country's original currency with the same symbols and exchange rates, this would have a positive effect on the crypto currency market even though the country only uses it in their territory , the prices of other crypto currencies such as bitcoin and ethereum will also increase again because the trust of the government and the community has begun to improve
Activity: 476
November 05, 2018, 11:33:25 AM
when every country already has its own cryptocurrency it will probably have a good influence on the use of digital currencies and cryptocurrency currencies that will use a lot and will make prices very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: