Pages:
Author

Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency! - page 21. (Read 3603 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
But I think the country prefers fiat because they can control fiat completely. Cryptocurrency are decentralized and that will make it difficult for the state to control them.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 07, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
Not all of the country should have their own cryptocurrency. It's not a mandatory and for some countries, cryptocurrency is prohibited/banned in there so you can't even be able to get a chance to make a new cryptocurrency for those countries. But, look at Japan they made their cryptocurrency and it went really good.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 07, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
I think currency in each country is enough, they can be transfer and have value for each currency. Each country has money exchanger to change the currency.
I can't imagine that GBP coin has been hacked then it has no value, of course british have seriously problem. So I'm disagree for own country crypto.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
If every country has their own cryptocurrency then that makes no difference than what we have now because then we can consider cryptocurrency as a fiat. Their value will grow according to their country's effort towards the world. What i'm trying to say is that there will be no use if every country has their own cryptocurrency, that means the value of world cryptocurrency will be weaken. The value won't be as high as now.
Activity: 72
October 07, 2018, 08:08:35 AM
yes you are right now very much cryptocurrency created from every country that exists in this world because with existence of cryptocurrency also show bawha cryptocurrency in country have many know.
If the state issues their own crypto money, of course the available market is in that country. I'm sure it won't be as expensive as bitcoin, because bitcoin is not owned by any country. Then, crypto money issued by a country will be modified so that it can be monitored for the purpose of taxation and avoiding illegal business.
Activity: 148
This is not really necessary. This will make national finances more disordered. And if it survives and is hacked, the nation's assets will disappear in a very short time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
ROSSIAcoin

That's a very interesting way for you to spell "Russia". I can't tell how serious this question is, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that we're operating in good faith. Seems to me if each country issues their own cryptocurrency then they would probably be exactly the same as they are today. What would make you think these countries issuing their own cryptocurrency would be any different of an outcome than them issuing their own fiat currency?

There is no inherent difference between cryptocurrency and fiat currency, in terms of growth or adoption, when it is being directly distributed by a particular government and is centralized. It would be identical to the way things are now. Read up on economic statistics for USD, JPY, GBP, AUD and you will see how they would perform.
yes, in a simple way that the fiat  currency become digitalized
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
Same as fiat money does. I don't think we need to worry about this yet, as cryptocurrencies are banned in some countries.

Fiat money still play as the medium for transactions in the world market, unless fiat money is replaced by cryptocurrencies. Which is still impossible to happen.
Activity: 66
It would depend greatly on how the country itself performs. I think China will take the lead on this since they're very much a super power economically. But then again, USA and RUSSIA will also be ahead since they're very good in controlling the market by flooding it with money.

Yes, but till now governments has not announced anything about their own coin development but it is not so simple to develop their own coin because they need to think a lot because it might damage their economic growth.
It is clear that electronic money, when issued by the government and circulated on its territory, will have an effect on its cash. But that will not have a big impact on the national economy, as electronic money is better than cash. As a futuristic trading trend, no matter how electronic money affects cash, the introduction of electronic money is undeniable.
Activity: 66
This is a problem that some countries are considering. I agree with every country that will have electronic money for their country. Bitcoin and Altcoin are banned in many countries related to government management. But electronic money is an important factor in the future. So, governments should make their own electronic money for their country so they can easily manage their currencies and not be separated from the future of electronic money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
I would like to saa that happening, awesome if I would be able to buy anything anywhere for crypto currency relevant here
Dude you don’t even know what you’re saying lol. Take for example that your country’s government produces a cryptocurrency, do you think it will be used to purchase whatever you like from stores? The government will be creating a platform for investment and not what you think it will be. But that’s not going to happen, government is not going to create cryptocurrencies, it’s of no use to them.

I don’t think so that there is any such need of this thing to be done and that this will not be something very good and that which can help you in having profit as you will not be able to use that currency outside your country. If the government is willing to support this idea of the crypto currencies, then it is far better to legalize the existing crypto currencies rather than doing any such thing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
yes you are right now very much cryptocurrency created from every country that exists in this world because with existence of cryptocurrency also show bawha cryptocurrency in country have many know.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
It would depend greatly on how the country itself performs. I think China will take the lead on this since they're very much a super power economically. But then again, USA and RUSSIA will also be ahead since they're very good in controlling the market by flooding it with money.

Yes, but till now governments has not announced anything about their own coin development but it is not so simple to develop their own coin because they need to think a lot because it might damage their economic growth.
Yeah I think it will also reduce the existence of their local currency right? if they make their own crypto currency, and many people in their country just love crypto, surely the local currency is no longer a lot of interest and could have made inflation or decreased rate in their own local currency?
Yes.That's also my point.There would be an extinct use of the local currency if ever most of the people will find crypto as more convenient and safe to use.It's either it will make the economy grow because of crypto users once it will be more developed or rather its economy might be pulled down because of deflation of local currency.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Yeah I think it will also reduce the existence of their local currency right? if they make their own crypto currency, and many people in their country just love crypto, surely the local currency is no longer a lot of interest and could have made inflation or decreased rate in their own local currency?
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
In fact, centralized coins of each state would have to reflect those national money, which they, in this case would represent. However, in this case, it seems to me, the openness of the state itself, its relation with other states and a number of other factors will influence the price of such a centralized crypto currency. The fact is that the national crypto currency will be needed for citizens of other countries if there is an active tourist, commodity and other exchange between countries. If there is no such exchange, the digital money of the country, which will exist in fact apart, where citizens' rights are violated, will be of no use to anyone, and therefore they will not be in demand.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?

i guess it will be russia, second is usa, the basis are the current fiat value on the maket, obviously those are the two top currency in the market today, they seems to show growth as their fiat counterparts. but since cryptos are digital, we cannot fairly says it will be the final top two cryptos, there are lots of promising crypto and altcoins that can level up with the current top coins in the market. but it all depends on the current market cap and total market value.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
If countries really begin to create their own cryptocurrencies I do not think those currencies are going to have a value other than the value of their fiat, so the only growth they will show will be tied to the success of their economy, so it will no different than to trade forex and if people think the market of crypto is manipulated they have not seen the forex market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Then it will depend on the development of their countries and the hard work of the people of that country and the use of that money in that country. While none of them will be able to become the global currency like the US dollar because for filling that space bitcoin is already there and bitcoin will be considered as the global currency.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
it will become the same thing like the fiat currencies today and obviously us coin will have a sustainability .So I don`t see a difference if they issue their own crypto currency with the money today.
Pages:
Jump to: