Pages:
Author

Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency! - page 19. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 10, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
I think that someday every country will have their own coin, but with better names Smiley
When all countires will accept cryptocurrency they will make theit own coins.

That is what they do if they want to take control of the cryptocurrency world so they can get involved in the crypto business and gain the benefits from the crypto. But I don't think that their coin will be expensive because they need to compete with the other and they need to proves that their system is better than the other. Everything can happen especially for the government because they have unlimited resources that they can use to show their power to other countries.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
October 10, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
I think that someday every country will have their own coin, but with better names Smiley
When all countires will accept cryptocurrency they will make theit own coins.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
If every country has their own cryptocurrency then that makes no difference than what we have now because then we can consider cryptocurrency as a fiat. Their value will grow according to their country's effort towards the world. What i'm trying to say is that there will be no use if every country has their own cryptocurrency, that means the value of world cryptocurrency will be weaken. The value won't be as high as now.

Yes, you have a point, It will be much easier if the other nations have the same currency, imagine all the people in the world using a single currency , you can use it anywhere you want, But I think that logic is hard to achieve , because of the nations other perspective leaders, It will depend on the economy and other things.It will surely affects the living of the people.
It will be difficult for its users to use their country’s crypto in the international market. We want ease in using our crypto worldwide. For this purpose there should be only one crypto and in my opinion that one crypto must be bitcoin. I don’t need any exchange in the future for my transactions. I want to enjoy cashless world with one usable digital currency.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 04:54:51 AM
This will change nothing since it's still a centralized system controlled by government. It will have been a good one if government will remove it's central banks from controlling price and allow market forces the determine the value, which everyone knows will not happen. With the likes of Mfchain working towards mass adoption of cryptocurrency and if the succeed since every indication shows their on the right track, their will  be no need for regional coins since a borders economy have already been created.
Activity: 130
October 10, 2018, 04:22:50 AM
Yes, many countries will issue their own stable coins, which means that the government has begun to accept cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies will promote a society without cash.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 10, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
I think that is not one of the best solutions. Because when the government joins the market, Bitcoin and other altcoins will die. This is only a small market in the money transfer sector, it will not be able to attract the world.
different from me, like fiat currency, where every country almost all has its own currency. so this will be a good development, because of course every country recognizes cryptocurrency
Activity: 74
October 10, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
I don't think so. They wouldn't care about public sales. What they would do is that inside their country, you can only use the country's crypto currency. This crypto currency will be backed up by the country's GNP. They could always don't ban other crypto currencies but they'll have a tax free system with using their national coin.
Also crypto currencies requirement demand and supply so the crypto should use world wide in order to increase.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 10, 2018, 03:07:00 AM
all depending on blockchaine on which they will be run,all the countries you mentioned in the topic can have their own blockchain, but those of Africa the majority will be linked to that of France so the Francoin will be the most expensive. Grin
Any of them can be the most expensive depending on the popularity and demand.

Most of government backed up tokens failed. What's the purpose of having a cryptocurrency if they already have fiat? they just digitized their currency but its different from cryptocurrency itself. Crypto's are meant to be decentralized although some are stable and centralized but their value will be determined by its demand and supply. So if a country coin will exist, they might consider it of declaring not as a crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:44:10 AM
I think that is not one of the best solutions. Because when the government joins the market, Bitcoin and other altcoins will die. This is only a small market in the money transfer sector, it will not be able to attract the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 12:27:15 AM
Good idea if every country starts new crypto coin for their own and in the crypto world bitcoin is more powerful like now US Dollar which is using for International transactions. IF each country has it's own crypto then it will be more better for users of that country.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 10, 2018, 12:14:33 AM
If that's true, maybe the most expensive is USA coin and Russian coin. Because crypto growth rates there are very rapid.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
October 09, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
it seems like that, every country will issue its own cryptocurrency with a price rate of 1: 1 with the country's currency, and the government directly manages the total supply of this currency
I feel that it is quite convenient for people who want to keep making transactions easily safe and fast, and I think the biggest obstacle is the banking sector which certainly will refuse and hate the policy,
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
October 09, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

Obviously if there is a coin for every country no other leading high demand, only a Rich country but for the small country is still the same situation with no currency applied, because of a luck of supporters. We have to admit that some other small country will rise gradually for their economy because of the help and support from the leading and top rich country.
Activity: 32
October 09, 2018, 10:31:36 PM
I think it is not necessary for each country to have its own crypto currency. Each country already has fiat currency as a national currency. Therefore, I think we only should create a global crypto currency
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 09:40:32 PM
of course we see it in terms of demands on the coin itself, not on the country's economic condition. we know that China is currently on an increasing economy, but their interest in crypto is not too high. so I think not for China. precisely European countries like Belgium, Russia, or England will get high marks if they make their own crypto coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 09, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

Probably it will be the coin from the rich country or countries. Those are the first world countries such as US, probably it will be. But then there might be a huge changes to come first. We cannot really say what will reign but we can predict that is will cme from the rich countries.
Maybe it will stay the same as each country currency. US crypto currency can be above all of the currency that has high value because they are the first who accepts crypto and improve it to the market. The advantage of it will be the same of bitcoin and many can choose it to invest and make exchange. That can be more popular as dollar is today.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
October 09, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

all depending on blockchaine on which they will be run,all the countries you mentioned in the topic can have their own blockchain, but those of Africa the majority will be linked to that of France so the Francoin will be the most expensive. Grin
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
October 09, 2018, 06:13:55 PM
The centralized coins of each country will, in the main, only go in this country. They will combine the advantages of national money and cryptocurrency. While it is difficult to say what happens. It is also possible that other forms of their existence will appear. They may also not be successful. While we have no such practice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
it can happen that each country will issue its own cryptocurrency but this is very difficult because crypto is very different from fiat and they do not have full control of crypto money that is why they might prefer to legalize and provide security facilities and services for cryptocurrency.
Countries with their own coins are a great way to promote and bring cryptocurrency closer to the people. But besides, each country has different types of coins that make trade harder, just as every nation now has a different kind of crypto fiat. I very much hope that the cryptocurrency market will rebound in the next few months.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 09, 2018, 03:35:26 PM
There are some reports recently that some central banks around the world are busy experimenting with their own versions of cryptocurrency, or digital currency. These government-backed virtual currencies are likely to be a centralized one like ripple and they are going to be issued to counter the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin and other crypto would coexist with government-issued digital currencies but the possibility that it will affect the value of the original cryptocurrencies are still remain to be seen.
Pages:
Jump to: