Pages:
Author

Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency! - page 22. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 4
Maybe or maybe not depending on how the system is being run. With these idea I think you are referring to government owned coin. If the concerned government would impose that only their coins will be used and banned other coins maybe it will have a better chance at growth. Under circumstances where there is no such system controlling, there might still be growth but it will appear to move like their fiat currency. And certainly there will be more regulations to avoid impact to their current economic status.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?

They will be the ones who are going to declare on what will be the price of the coin they created just like the ico's but still the stable price of the coin will be depending on the demand and supply of the market.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
First, the countries will not issue their own cryptocurrencies, as people will not be in demand. Secondly, even if states issue their own cryptocurrency, they will limit the possibilities of this crypto currency, which people will not appreciate.
Activity: 392
If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?

A country with more people using bitcoin for everyday life is one that will have excellent growth potential. As like Dollar is used as international currency, it also applies with bitcoin which will become no 1 after being recognized by all countries. I think if Bitcoin in every country has its own system it might affect local money that already exists today.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
I think it is very difficult to happen, because for them conventional money is more important than the coin digital currency Undecided
Activity: 56
1. The cause of the First Inter-Country Values ​​Difference is due to the rate of inflation in the country.
Countries whose inflation rate is consistently low, automatically the purchasing power of the money is getting stronger. And when compared with other high inflation currencies, it would be more expensive.
2. The second cause is the difference in interest rates in each country.
Interest rates, inflation and exchange rates are closely linked. By changing the interest rate, a country's central bank can affect inflation and currency exchange rates. Higher interest rates will cause the country's currency demand to increase. Domestic and foreign investors will be attracted by a bigger return. But if inflation returns high, investors will come out until the central bank raises interest rates again. Conversely, if the central bank lowered interest rates it will tend to weaken the exchange rate of the country's currency
3. The third cause of the difference is the trade balance between the two countries contains all payments from the sale and purchase of goods and services.
A country's trade balance is called a deficit when it pays more to its trading partner country than the payments earned from trading partner countries. In this case the country needs more currency trading partner countries, which causes the exchange rate of the country's currency against its partner country weakened. The opposite is called a surplus, where the exchange rate of the country's currency strengthens against the trading partner country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Electronic money is born for all the people in the world to invest and they have equal rights in choosing the kind of electronic currency that they think is potential and it can help them grow however depending on where there are different choices
Activity: 112
It is also possible for each country to have a different electronic currency. It is like every country has a different kind of cash. Blockchain technology is being studied and applied by some countries for the financial activities of their countries. When Bitcoin and the Crypto market are a trend, the government can not stand. So, for the sake of management, it is best that these countries create an electronic currency for their country.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
It would depend greatly on how the country itself performs. I think China will take the lead on this since they're very much a super power economically. But then again, USA and RUSSIA will also be ahead since they're very good in controlling the market by flooding it with money.

China is a super power economical so I think China will show growth but of course Japan will also because in Japan crypto currency is already accepted and as far as I know they are now using a crypto as money ,in that case the economy of one country about crypto will grow more.

Yes, there are some countries now currently accepting cryptocurrency not only Japan, so why not if all countries are having coins as a digital money and separated with paper money. Because digital money using blockchain technology was very useful to the economic growth faster and easier transactions for the people without any inconvenience process.
But I think the price was different and it is fixed to the rate at which country have.
Activity: 502
It would depend greatly on how the country itself performs. I think China will take the lead on this since they're very much a super power economically. But then again, USA and RUSSIA will also be ahead since they're very good in controlling the market by flooding it with money.

China is a super power economical so I think China will show growth but of course Japan will also because in Japan crypto currency is already accepted and as far as I know they are now using a crypto as money ,in that case the economy of one country about crypto will grow more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

I don't think it would work like that in cryptocurrencies. If we do crypto like these then there would be no difference in cryptocurrency and Fiat currency. The blockchain would be of no use because nation's will have their own coins to support with.
Activity: 476
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

That's a good idea and it would still be useful as well for most of us users and investors to have it in our countries because knowing that cryptocurrency is valuable these days, it is important that we'll have a single representation of digital currency in our country. I would love to have it and it would surely make easier transactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 126

Interestingly you have come up with! coins of each country. I never thought about that!!! An interesting concept will work. But I think governments are thinking about crypto Economics. Perhaps they will be equate their coins to valuable resources. For example, 1 gram of gold, diamond etc. I read somewhere on the forum that Russia is developing such cripto rubles price of 1 carat diamond. The idea is very good, perhaps it will raise the economy of the country very much.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
America is the most open to this market. So I think that USAcoin will grow faster than others. investment and trading power will grow faster than others.

Few countries are already thinking on its line that they want to take advantage of block chain technology and do not want to use btc as it is not much controllable to them. So they want to introduce their own coin where people can use it and it will be easy for them to trace and have better control.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
America is the most open to this market. So I think that USAcoin will grow faster than others. investment and trading power will grow faster than others.
USAcoin? well never heard of that and here I thought that Tether is basically USA's coin because it's pegged to USD and there's many more that pegged to USD so it's pretty much digitalized version of USD even if it's unnofficial and have different name
rest assured though, if a country release a cryptocurrency that is 1:1 to their local currency it'll not become speculation tool and investment + trading power will be irrelevant.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I would like to saa that happening, awesome if I would be able to buy anything anywhere for crypto currency relevant here
Dude you don’t even know what you’re saying lol. Take for example that your country’s government produces a cryptocurrency, do you think it will be used to purchase whatever you like from stores? The government will be creating a platform for investment and not what you think it will be. But that’s not going to happen, government is not going to create cryptocurrencies, it’s of no use to them.
Activity: 107
most of all countries are planning to introduce their own crypto coins in centralized format
Activity: 336

Good point writer ))) funny, but at the same time I understand that it will be 100%. I heard that Russia is launching in 2019, CryptoRubl, which will equal 1 carat diamond. )))) here is what news.
Activity: 118
we never knows. That will surely be revealed when the ICO running and when the whitepaper paper is present.
Pages:
Jump to: