Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 0.073 btc / 10000 for solving captchas . ( HIGH RATES ). - page 10. (Read 22438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Hi again sir i was already sent to you my payment for software and license....  When can i have it?

I already sent you the software and license key . Please activate the software using key, add ids on it and start working.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hi again sir i was already sent to you my payment for software and license....  When can i have it?
legendary
Hi sir, i dont get or i didnt see anymore captcha? everyday i check the captchatyper software even the site no captcha or image appear. what shoud i do??? 4 days ago untill now no image or captcha appear...

Bro, are you really serious about working on captcha typing work ?
If yes, you need a paid software , where you will get 100 % good results while working also you will get a good flow of captchas.

Hey what happened i did not received the detail about my login details. how should i work and what i have to do. please confirm me whether i am joined the service or not

You are in bro. The thing is only that ids will be sent after 7 pm IST. Don't worry.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Hi sir, i dont get or i didnt see anymore captcha? everyday i check the captchatyper software even the site no captcha or image appear. what shoud i do??? 4 days ago untill now no image or captcha appear...

If yes, you need a paid software , where you will get 100 % good results while working also you will get a good flow of captchas.

Hey what happened i did not received the detail about my login details. how should i work and what i have to do. please confirm me whether i am joined the service or not
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i want to try your service
my btc adress 1JfkNXAJDFdzMDvdENjpRvMZm1Rysq9QPQ
thank you
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
why don't you make that paid software public ? fastness is most important thing at this job so if you make it public people will choose your service and go typing i think you should make it public

What you want to say ? That software costs $1 / month.  I am selling the license key of it on monthly basis. 

Hey , I am waiting for your confirmation , whether i am joined  and what is the next procedure to start my work. and can u tell me what will be my payment in bitcoin.
legendary
why don't you make that paid software public ? fastness is most important thing at this job so if you make it public people will choose your service and go typing i think you should make it public

What you want to say ? That software costs $1 / month.  I am selling the license key of it on monthly basis. 

thanks for accepting it

my address :1NChmXybpJXpwtpj2r3MiPvTdMPoHrsXPT

I have checked your blog their are 2 option header in that you have given more options. should i work on that shift or i can work when ever i am getting free time. mostly i will be working in night shift of indian time.
legendary
Do we need to download that zip file? And, $1/1000 captcha is very low. I am interested only if you increase the payment. Smiley
Can I get payment in BTC?

~~MZ~~

If u want to work on just 1 single id only . No need to download and zip file or anything . simply use the login details given by me and start working immediately.  And I only pays my captcha workers when i got paid from the Owner of Captchatypers. Whenever I reached $2 minimum balance . I request for payout from my captchatypers admin panel and distribute it to my captcha workers.

I didn;t pay money from my pocket.

Then it means that you are not a owner of this project and you are just a head of team and you wanted workers to work for you, but what if u dont reach your payout amount then what ever work we have done will be wasted and we don't get money.

Yes. I am just a head of my team.  And as per your doubt, it depends on captcha solvers. Bcoz of this reason,  I have set the minimum payout of $1 for my every single team member who is working for me. Nothing will be wasted. I will pay everyone for their work .

If a captcha solver earned $1 , I will deduct $0.10 commission from that. If the earning is $20, my commission will be $2. That's it.

You are telling that you will take 10 percent commission from our work, but what about your target to achieve if your a team head then obviously you will be having a big target that you will be thinking to split with some 5 to 10 workers, but if 5 workers achieve their target but still the your target is not achieve then you wont pay to the 5 workers who have done their target.

This is what i am asking what will be the minimum target you wanted from each worker, for payment from your side confirmation, it will act like what signature campaign sets a target with min 20 post then only they get the payment.

Can you please clear my doubts

I need at least 1000 entries every day from each captcha solver.  And there is no specific target like qlinkgroup like you must have to do 800 entries to get paid.

Thanks for clearing my doubts, I wanted to join for that what should i do. Can u please give me payment in bitcoins. and when will u give payments is their any specific date or time , or else when ever we have achieved more then minimum target.

Sure. You can join with my team.  Just leave your btc address . I will send you your account details to start the work. If you can do at least 1000 entries , it will be ok.

Note : Don't forget to check out the main post of this topic,  there you will find a blog link . All the details are published on my blog about solving captchas.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Do we need to download that zip file? And, $1/1000 captcha is very low. I am interested only if you increase the payment. Smiley

~~MZ~~

If u want to work on just 1 single id only . No need to download and zip file or anything . simply use the login details given by me and start working immediately.  And I only pays my captcha workers when i got paid from the Owner of Captchatypers. Whenever I reached $2 minimum balance . I request for payout from my captchatypers admin panel and distribute it to my captcha workers.

Then it means that you are not a owner of this project and you are just a head of team and you wanted workers to work for you, but what if u dont reach your payout amount then what ever work we have done will be wasted and we don't get money.

Yes. I am just a head of my team.  And as per your doubt, it depends on captcha solvers. Bcoz of this reason,  I have set the minimum payout of $1 for my every single team member who is working for me. Nothing will be wasted. I will pay everyone for their work .

If a captcha solver earned $1 , I will deduct $0.10 commission from that. If the earning is $20, my commission will be $2. That's it.

You are telling that you will take 10 percent commission from our work, but what about your target to achieve if your a team head then obviously you will be having a big target that you will be thinking to split with some 5 to 10 workers, but if 5 workers achieve their target but still the your target is not achieve then you wont pay to the 5 workers who have done their target.

This is what i am asking what will be the minimum target you wanted from each worker, for payment from your side confirmation, it will act like what signature campaign sets a target with min 20 post then only they get the payment.

I need at least 1000 entries every day from each captcha solver.  And there is no specific target like qlinkgroup like you must have to do 800 entries to get paid.

Thanks for clearing my doubts, I wanted to join for that what should i do. Can u please give me payment in bitcoins. and when will u give payments is their any specific date or time , or else when ever we have achieved more then minimum target.

legendary

~~MZ~~

~~MZ~~

legendary

~~MZ~~

~~MZ~~

legendary
Hello I want to join.
Btc address =1EWFVWDQf58tL3pG18Gy5VjANDdS9sW8S2

Thanks for showing your interest in captcha work. Sending you a pm right away. If you have any doubt,  ask me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hello I want to join.
Btc address =1EWFVWDQf58tL3pG18Gy5VjANDdS9sW8S2
legendary
hey can you plz tell me how do i know how much captcha i have entered right .. ??
and your software get slow..

Check out the main post for new update about software for getting fast speed of captchas.
Pages:
Jump to: