Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 0.073 btc / 10000 for solving captchas . ( HIGH RATES ). - page 9. (Read 22438 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
bookmarking this thread not to sure if its worth it daily but Cheesy

really love these things... have done a few before at they paid so that turned out well but fun times Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Need 300 peoples team for captcha solving work. Have unlimited spots left. Pm me immediately or post here for getting account ids .
legendary
The rate does seem quite low, still I'd be curious to know how long it takes an experienced captcha solver to complete 1000 captchas. Has anyone on here been doing it seriously? If so it'd be great if you could post about your experience.

Thanks bro i got the payment.. heres the transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/6092e9fcd0eec6604f6bb67760cf972d6691512dcbc5f5c7c490c9bae243dee3

soon i will solve more captcha to earn more...

Check out the last payment received by thid member.  From all the applied members , onky " crairezx20"  is doing it seriously and got his 1st payout from me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The rate does seem quite low, still I'd be curious to know how long it takes an experienced captcha solver to complete 1000 captchas. Has anyone on here been doing it seriously? If so it'd be great if you could post about your experience.
legendary
Cant you have bots running this for you though?

I dont see why you need people do it, I mean having a coder script a custom code isnt that much.

Captchatypers company don't allow any type of bots or automated bots for solving captchas.  Doing this will get you banned immediately.
Where is my id? I wrote my btc address yesterday.

I already sent you a pm regarding work. Plz check your pm and reply me.
I sent a skype message. I am waiting. You're not online.

Sent you the account login details. Plz start working on it . If you have any doubt , ask me here.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

I dont see why you need people do it, I mean having a coder script a custom code isnt that much.

Captchatypers company don't allow any type of bots or automated bots for solving captchas.  Doing this will get you banned immediately.

I sent a skype message. I am waiting. You're not online.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
hey bro i was a member of your capcha team but didn't logged in for more than 4 days do i have to enroll in your service again.

Sent you a pm with my skype id. You are already enrolled in my team.  I request you to plz add me on skype to join my group.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
hey bro i was a member of your capcha team but didn't logged in for more than 4 days do i have to enroll in your service again.
legendary
give up when i solved over 100 captcha  Cry
very tired i can't do this thing again to earn bitcoin or even dollar

I didn't gave u the ids to work and didn't contact you for that too.  You have done a spam post to discourage my captcha solvers . Reporting you immediately to moderator.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Thanks bro i got the payment.. heres the transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/6092e9fcd0eec6604f6bb67760cf972d6691512dcbc5f5c7c490c9bae243dee3

soon i will solve more captcha to earn more...
My btc address:1MpxCqUyP2NUfjiHDy9fmmefqWvNUsQcXo

And give us some captcha pictures. What is it look like?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
give up when i solved over 100 captcha  Cry
very tired i can't do this thing again to earn bitcoin or even dollar
legendary
As discussed over skype, Posting my bitcoin address : 1CsPbssvKuneZiKk2RT6rD47GCm7Yyw1Dh

Welcome to my captcha solvers team buddy.  Your ids will be sent today at 7:00 PM IST . Then you can start working and solving captchas.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
As discussed over skype, Posting my bitcoin address : 1CsPbssvKuneZiKk2RT6rD47GCm7Yyw1Dh
legendary
Hi sir, i dont get or i didnt see anymore captcha? everyday i check the captchatyper software even the site no captcha or image appear. what shoud i do??? 4 days ago untill now no image or captcha appear...

I have checked out your account statistics . Bcoz of getting much wrong entries,  your account got banned. Don't worry about it.  You will get paid for your done work from a banned id too.

I am sending you new 4 ids to start work again.
legendary
I am still looking to hire a huge team of captcha solvers.  Anyone interested to earn some bitcoins doing captcha typing work.  Contact me .
Pages:
Jump to: