Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 0.073 btc / 10000 for solving captchas . ( HIGH RATES ). - page 13. (Read 22438 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
if you add bitcoin payout i wll join
and how hard is the captcha ?
is it solvemedia ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hello if the btc payouts are instant i would like to join.

What do you mean by instant ? As soon as you reach $1, your payout will be released to your btc address without any delay.

okay then i want to start
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

What do you mean by instant ? As soon as you reach $1, your payout will be released to your btc address without any delay.
Activity: 140
legendary
Friends , follow me on Twitter for future updates about captcha typing work. 24/7 support will be provided to my team with instant reply.

https://mobile.twitter.com/letyouearn
Activity: 132
Im in... PM me how to participate
and damn, why Im late... this is weekend, gonn wait for the next week for payment

P.S : for typer, can you SS the payment made by this guy?
Bro, be more specific with your doubt. I don't understand your question.

Just ignore what i wrote above... back to bussiness
do you still need keyboard worker?

Yes. I am still looking for huge typers team. If you have them, pm me.

I dont have team yet, just myself now
this is my wallet 17KezGiKCQYL7z8nMDEUBMRxw4P1LHedif

let me take this job, and make prove payment. I will bring alot of workers for you
Just wanna make sure I gonna be paid before I suggest to my links
-------------------------
I've been join mega for last month. got banned 3 times, 3 different account for "too slow submit". Even the captcha didn't show, thy turn the timer on.
the good news is, all those 3 account had balance over $2... I just dont wanna be scammed for wasting my time
legendary
and damn, why Im late... this is weekend, gonn wait for the next week for payment

Yes. I am still looking for huge typers team. If you have them, pm me.

legendary

legendary
dude make it ti 2.5 $ or 0.01 BTC atleast !! then u can get really good business.

Bro, increasing the rates is not in my control. I am just a supervisor of captchatypers not a admin or Owner . Don't post here to just increase your post counts , if you are not interested.
never said about interest,if u r the supervisor then u can consult the admin about it ??and increase his business and also your income ..

Check out the recent post about rates chart. They just updated their prices. And I am saying again, increasing the rates or asking them for doing same is not my hand.

I have a admin panel where I can create ids and recruit peoples and pay them depends on their work.
link it ??
Check out the above bolded sentence posted by you. When you are not interested or willing to do this work, Why u are posting shit questions ?

i never said i am not interested ?? i just told u to consult ur BOSS about the business rates..what kind of a supervisor r u that u r not allowed to speak to the admin ..r u a slave to him ?? it is ur responsibility to do the analysis and bring out a better business to ur company . if u cant convince the user then i dont think u should expect large number of clients .

I am not a slave of them. And I am not the single person who is a supervisor of captchatypers. There are much more superiors all over the Internet. Actually , I don't know how to contact them. They will change the prices according to their business turnover. Supervisors cannot do anything for this issue.

Also Captchatypers is the most trusted and 100  % paying company . No delay for payout after payment requested from admin panel. Currently , captchatypers is the only captcha company with highest rates than other captcha servers.
This is by far a better explanation from u .. Cheesy

So, are you interested to apply for this captcha typing work. Pm me or post here.
Activity: 154
dude make it ti 2.5 $ or 0.01 BTC atleast !! then u can get really good business.

Bro, increasing the rates is not in my control. I am just a supervisor of captchatypers not a admin or Owner . Don't post here to just increase your post counts , if you are not interested.
never said about interest,if u r the supervisor then u can consult the admin about it ??and increase his business and also your income ..

Check out the recent post about rates chart. They just updated their prices. And I am saying again, increasing the rates or asking them for doing same is not my hand.

I have a admin panel where I can create ids and recruit peoples and pay them depends on their work.
link it ??
Check out the above bolded sentence posted by you. When you are not interested or willing to do this work, Why u are posting shit questions ?

i never said i am not interested ?? i just told u to consult ur BOSS about the business rates..what kind of a supervisor r u that u r not allowed to speak to the admin ..r u a slave to him ?? it is ur responsibility to do the analysis and bring out a better business to ur company . if u cant convince the user then i dont think u should expect large number of clients .

I am not a slave of them. And I am not the single person who is a supervisor of captchatypers. There are much more superiors all over the Internet. Actually , I don't know how to contact them. They will change the prices according to their business turnover. Supervisors cannot do anything for this issue.

Also Captchatypers is the most trusted and 100  % paying company . No delay for payout after payment requested from admin panel. Currently , captchatypers is the only captcha company with highest rates than other captcha servers.
This is by far a better explanation from u .. Cheesy
legendary

link it ??

link it ??

legendary

link it ??

link it ??
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm interested, here is my wallet address.
17H7iR2XzpAyrBNarSpPveZbWzWqkrArVp
legendary
Need Huge amount of Captcha workers.

Site : http://worker.captchatypers.com/Forms/Login.aspx

Earn $2-$5 / day by doing captcha typing work.

Rate : $1 / 1000 captchas [ depends on per hour rates]

I will pay you on weekly basis via Perfect Money, Webmoney.

Minimum Payment = $1. [ you need to reach the minimum payout to get paid from me.]

Pm me to get your ids to start work.

$0.10 comission will be deducted for every 1000 entries done by you while doing payouts .

Payouts will be done equivalent to USD. Example = if payout is $2.10 , bitcoins will be sent equivalent to $2.10.

Blog link for More details : http://captchatutorial.blogspot.in/?m=0
Third party data entry software to download :

Download link = https://www.dropbox.com/s/bii38e7dorz7d5q/captcha.rar?dl=0

whrere is login details??
where from i get

I have sent you the login details of your account . Please start working on it. Any doubt, ask me here. You will be provided 100 % instant support without wasting time.

Today, I will publish about how to earn more and faster using multiple ids at a time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Need Huge amount of Captcha workers.

Site : http://worker.captchatypers.com/Forms/Login.aspx

Earn $2-$5 / day by doing captcha typing work.

Rate : $1 / 1000 captchas [ depends on per hour rates]

I will pay you on weekly basis via Perfect Money, Webmoney.

Minimum Payment = $1. [ you need to reach the minimum payout to get paid from me.]

Pm me to get your ids to start work.

$0.10 comission will be deducted for every 1000 entries done by you while doing payouts .

Payouts will be done equivalent to USD. Example = if payout is $2.10 , bitcoins will be sent equivalent to $2.10.

Blog link for More details : http://captchatutorial.blogspot.in/?m=0
Third party data entry software to download :

Download link = https://www.dropbox.com/s/bii38e7dorz7d5q/captcha.rar?dl=0

whrere is login details??
where from i get
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: