Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 15% every month from your deposit - BitGlory.com - page 3. (Read 15244 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The user Garr255 received his money:

$115

08-20-2013
No, this WAS a "deny from x.x.x.x" mispelled on .htaccess, I was trying to stop an hacker but I wrote "deby" instead of "deny"
The user infested999 received his money:

$11.5

08-18-2013
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Is it a Ponzi?

you can say scamme I have no other name for this
I'm not pointing a gun at you, after I'll made all the payments (the 20 is the last day) I'll be glad to continue with my other businesses. As I told 4 pages ago I'm not promising a 600% return, and I'm not selling miners that you'll get in the next 2 years (this is a famous Ponzi that's still running on BitcoinTalk).

cheers
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Is it a Ponzi?

YES

IMO ppl keep reporting the OP each time Bitglory bumps this, get this crap out of /gambling

But if that is true then you just contributed by making that post!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
Is it a Ponzi?

YES

IMO ppl keep reporting the OP each time Bitglory bumps this, get this crap out of /gambling
Is it a Ponzi?

I'm not pointing a gun at you, after I'll made all the payments (the 20 is the last day) I'll be glad to continue with my other businesses. As I told 4 pages ago I'm not promising a 600% return, and I'm not selling miners that you'll get in the next 2 years (this is a famous Ponzi that's still running on BitcoinTalk).
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Is it a Ponzi?

Activity: 196
Is it a Ponzi?

★☆★777Coin★☆★
Guys, your payments are coming. Only 2 people made an investment, and one of those won an investment of $10 from me. So, the day 20, I'll send $115 and the day 18 $11.5.

I thanks Garr255 for his 100 bucks investment that I used to invest in the deveopment of 2 sites, and both have proved to be profitable.

I don't expect anything from you, guys, but I'll leave this thread open for vanity purpose Cheesy, the domain name bitglory.com will expire on 2014-4-15.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Sorry, I'm not here to defame your business.

But any deposit service with high interest before are finally proven to be ponzi.

Not because you want to, but once you service hacked, you will choose that. Zhou.tong, private24
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
For the sake of all true newbies in this thread... read this: http://weirderweb.com/2013/02/05/do-you-trust-the-black-hat-a-300000-internet-marketing-ponzi-scheme-at-work/

If you really want to invest in something, just buy bitcoin directly. Or reach out to someone who knows their stuff about mining shares and have that conversation.

Because the only business you can invest in is Bitcoin mining. This is why we can't have nice things.

I missed the thread where someone laid out all the viable bitcoin-related investment strategies. Link?

bitfunder.com?

Aren't most or all of those projects mining related? That's what I meant when I said mining shares - asset shares of mining-related ventures.

Or are there a number of other projects on there that I've missed?

No there are no other businesses, because almost every other investment would require the business to convert to USD and then make money and covert that back into BTC and pay dividends. This results in most investments being mining, which hinders growth of the Bitcoin investment community. This is why we can't have nice things.

Oh my apologies, I thought your reply to my post was sarcasm. I was like "WTF where are the other businesses then?"  Huh

Haha cheers dude.

On a bright note, as the economy develops I'm sure there will be numerous ways to create value (and ensuing transactions) within the BTC space. SaaS companies, something like etsy (that doesn't suck), etc.

Bitcoin is ripe for applied entrepreneurship!
For the sake of all true newbies in this thread... read this: http://weirderweb.com/2013/02/05/do-you-trust-the-black-hat-a-300000-internet-marketing-ponzi-scheme-at-work/

If you really want to invest in something, just buy bitcoin directly. Or reach out to someone who knows their stuff about mining shares and have that conversation.

Because the only business you can invest in is Bitcoin mining. This is why we can't have nice things.

I missed the thread where someone laid out all the viable bitcoin-related investment strategies. Link?

bitfunder.com?

Aren't most or all of those projects mining related? That's what I meant when I said mining shares - asset shares of mining-related ventures.

No there are no other businesses, because almost every other investment would require the business to convert to USD and then make money and covert that back into BTC and pay dividends. This results in most investments being mining, which hinders growth of the Bitcoin investment community. This is why we can't have nice things.

bitfunder.com?

bitfunder.com?

just another ponzi.
Thank you for you for your, I really appreciated it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: