Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 15% every month from your deposit - BitGlory.com - page 8. (Read 15244 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Someone is trying to hack the site, his ip and hostname:

c-98-230-164-131.hsd1.ga.comcast.net
And just like that, you've lost me. "making internet business"? Roll Eyes
Yeah! Only 1% of Forex traders earn somethiing and when you have a winner it's a good practice divide the "winner" orders in the "winner room" (to not show the "winning moves" to "losers". Someone will say you that they are Forex ninja and they return 600% in 1 month...trading on Forex(?)....who own the site own the money, and this is my motto
LOL, Ponzi
Someone will say you that they are Forex ninja and they return 600% in 1 month...trading on Forex(?)....who own the site own the money, and this is my motto
As I said before I'm not going to return you 600% and I'm only going to build other sites, that is much more profitable.
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
LOL, Ponzi
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
making internet business, that is much more profitable.

And just like that, you've lost me. "making internet business"? Roll Eyes
BitGlory

How does it work?

Make a Deposit
Deposit what you're going to invest and after a month you'll automatically get into a bitcoin address chosen by you the value in dollars of your investment + 15%

You're always notified
You receive an email when you make a deposit and when your money are released

Check your investment
You can check your investment whenever you want and see how much time remains before your money are released

F.A.Q.

How can I invest with BitGlory.com?

To make an investment you must fill one simple form, once you have done it the system will ask you to deposit some Bitcoins to one address generated for you. When you'll transfer the money you'll receive a confirmation email with your ticket number.

I wish to invest with BitGlory.com but I don't have an any BTC account. What should I do?

Simply open an account with Blockchain.info and then use an exchanger like Bitstamp.net to buy your BTC. For more info visit Bitcoin.org.

How can I change my e-mail address or BTC address?

Contact us at [email protected] providing your ticket number, we'll require some info to be sure that you're the owner of that order.

Can I open multiple orders with the same email or BTC address?

Yes, you can.

How can I check my order?

Click this link →Check your Investment

Where do you reinvest the funds?

We don't invest in Forex or Stock Trading instead we reinvest the funds in making new internet business, that is much more profitable.

Link →BitGlory.com

Pages:
Jump to: