Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 15% every month from your deposit - BitGlory.com - page 5. (Read 15244 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
1) I can't post a good profitable idea coming out from my experience public to everyone
Yes you can, ideas are a dime a dozen, while if you really are able to fulfull them, you will beat anyone trying to copy you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
1) I can't post a good profitable idea coming out from my experience public to everyone
2) because I have something bigger, I can make alot of sites like that, but I need more funds to start. As you can see the site I explained to you can start making money in about 1 week, and it's good. It can be best.
3) Because virtual currencies = anonymity for me. If the Liberty Reserve admin was more anonymous no one would caged him (and for something like tax evasion in 2001), and what he was offering was only an hacker-free place where store your money.
Bitgoblin
I've read your PM.

Two things aren't clear.

1) why didn't you post it here

2) why do you need the money, and can't do it yourself

3) why are you anonymous

yes they are three things actually.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
With the same stuff I sent to infested999.
Activity: 196
I sent you a PM, guys.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

I am amazed that you want all these details, your bank, your state, the CocaCola Company don't offer you all the details.

here is a link to the CocaCola company's recent SEC filings: 

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/investors/investors-info-sec-filings

to say they don't offer all the details is about as wrong as you can get. 

The heavily regulated USA-based publicly traded companies essentially need to keep the books open at all times to the SEC.

Bad luck with the scam, I hope you are exposed.
Bitgoblin
I PMed BitGlory about where the money from this site actually goes. I can't say anything specific but I can confirm that he setup an actual business plan.
I PMed BitGlory about where the money from this site actually goes. I can't say anything specific but I can confirm that he setup an actual business plan.
To help make your business more legitimate I can sell you the vanity address: 1Ponzi1JuqEF42WL8KuAaBWPsqTNUXGvUW
Instead of insulting, why you don't start asking questions? I'm ready to reply to almost all of them.
I can add some details, the projects are 2 and it'll take 2 weeks to made both the sites. 1 is a gambling site and the second is where I sell a complete service for offshore incorporation + bank account

1- target: bitcointalk and other forums (other forums? what? you don't want to say us all the details? SCAMMER!)
    spent time: 1 week

2- target: payment gateway's forums
    spent time: 3 days + 2 to contact suppliers

I am amazed that you want all these details, your bank, your state, the CocaCola Company don't offer you all the details. Maybe I should put a picture of a sexy secretary in the first page.
lolz gambling sites 2!  that takes balls... and i mean... really?  couldn't just go with "arbitrage" for the 4th factor?  in fact BitGlory, as a skeptic I would appreciate if you would strike "Gambling 2" from your list and replace it with "general arbitrage"
It was ironic
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
Your investments go to finance →

-gambling sites
-forex sites
-stupid landing pages where you buy a book that explain how to make money thinking that YOU are RICH and YOU have the RIGHTS and the POWER to GET RICH
-gambling sites 2

I'm not into this stuff →

SilkRoad accounts with hundreds of feedback
Darknet and Deepnet.

lolz gambling sites 2!  that takes balls... and i mean... really?  couldn't just go with "arbitrage" for the 4th factor?  in fact BitGlory, as a skeptic I would appreciate if you would strike "Gambling 2" from your list and replace it with "general arbitrage"
obvious and stupid scammer, lol.
No, only obvious. I haven't scammed anyone, what if I go in 1 of your threads and I accuse you to be a scammer?

Bitgoblin
Code:
You deposited: $xxx
You'll receive: $xxx

This is in USD? So investing would also short btc?
LMAO

obvious and stupid scammer, lol.
Pages:
Jump to: