Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀 - page 16. (Read 24962 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Bounty stakes trading that you're providing is an amazing possibility to get real money for bounty work. Hunter gets not just tokens which usually have zero or little in value, but Ethereum instantly. that's great
Of course, if we pay the bounty hunter to ethereum, it is much better than getting tokens, which in the worst case may have no value. In any case, I almost never met such bounty companies with such opportunities.

Moreover, please note that a hunter can get both: Ethereum (if he deposits 50% of earned stakes and sells them for ETH on Tokpie platform while bounty campaign is running) and tokens for the rest 50% of stakes after bounty campaign is over.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Bounty stakes trading that you're providing is an amazing possibility to get real money for bounty work. Hunter gets not just tokens which usually have zero or little in value, but Ethereum instantly. that's great
Of course, if we pay the bounty hunter to ethereum, it is much better than getting tokens, which in the worst case may have no value. In any case, I almost never met such bounty companies with such opportunities.

Thanks for your feedback. Stay tuned to our ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokpie-makes-your-dream-real-bounty-stakes-trading-5050817
More different campaigns and great project are coming.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Its very intersting but how it works i mean i have stakes with my name and wallet so afther seling i change wallet or what ,if yes then how we can be sure seller would change wallet?

No man, you don't need to do anything. You continue working on a bounty as you worked. No need to change wallets, etc.
You should definitely try for experience.

All that a hunter needs to do for stakes depositing is just to click on [deposit] button here https://tokpie.com/dashboard/account_balance/ in the line representing the name of stakes, which he has earned.
Activity: 182
Its very intersting but how it works i mean i have stakes with my name and wallet so afther seling i change wallet or what ,if yes then how we can be sure seller would change wallet?

No man, you don't need to do anything. You continue working on a bounty as you worked. No need to change wallets, etc.
You should definitely try for experience.

It works in absolutely another way.

Here is the infographic that could help with understanding.

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
That's great. I have been participating in the tokpie's campaigns from the beginning.

It works good and today this is the only one option to earn ethereum quickly.

All other alternatives like mining or faucets are not good because minijng require investments and faucets gives almost nothing.

Welcome back again, by the way, one of the most profitable campaigns now is the app download that will give you from $1 to $5 USD equivalent just for one simple task.

Check the task: https://tokpie.io/blog/how-to-earn-bounty-stakes-on-povcoin-app-download-campaign/
Check the current [ POVR_Stake_APP_Download / ETH ] stake price: https://tokpie.io/#home__markets

Thanks for that post! I am in! Waiting for app download stake calculation to deposit it on tokpie. How long it will take to appear stake in the spreadsheet and how long depositing will take?

* just 1-4 hours to get your stakes to appear in the spreadsheet.
* 10-60 min for depositing on the Tokpie platform
* 1 sec for selling it
* 1-60 min for withdrawing ETH from Tokpie to your personal wallet

Many thanks!
0.03 - 0.04 eth is good money for just a one single 5-min-task like app download. At the same time, eth price can goes up and make the profit even more
Defenitely the idea is very interesting. But as for me I'm tired now to participate in different bounties. I will stop doing them after finishing my campaign. But regular payments in ethereum is really great.

You were tired because you used to work many months for useless tokens (in most cases). But Tokpie's solution allows you to sell up to 50% of stakes for Ethereum as soon as they appear in a bounty spreadsheet. Therefore, you highly reduce your risks. Also, it reduces the risk of token price dump when a token goes to exchanges because impatient hunters sell out some of their stakes.

Actually, I think this is the only way to save the bounty market.
Merit: 10
Defenitely the idea is very interesting. But as for me I'm tired now to participate in different bounties. I will stop doing them after finishing my campaign. But regular payments in ethereum is really great.
Good idea, this one should be done on most campaign in this forum.
This will eliminate delayed payments and scam ICO.
This will surely change the way hunters reputation and working habit.

Tokpie will release Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0 soon.
So hunters could trade (sell and buy) bounty stakes of absolutely any project. Tokpie will guaranty the delivery of related tokens to stakes buyers.

So the market will decide what bounties are the best on the whole market because prices of good projects' stakes will be higher. 
When I was there in bounty , and to be honest don't particularly want to work for 1 bet in about 2-3 dollars , better then do not execute the bounty)

It's your right. Some people want $2-$ for just one time App download some don't want. It's total freedom.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I saw this opportunity, but you have few bounties and those you have suggest low rates, it isn't worth for me to participate in such activities. That's why I would skip it
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

So hunters could trade (sell and buy) bounty stakes of absolutely any project. Tokpie will guaranty the delivery of related tokens to stakes buyers.

So the market will decide what bounties are the best on the whole market because prices of good projects' stakes will be higher. 
When I was there in bounty , and to be honest don't particularly want to work for 1 bet in about 2-3 dollars , better then do not execute the bounty)

Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Activity: 175
Thanks, Tokpie team! Two days ago I have made as instructed here and successfully sold for eth half of my stakes which I earned very quickly. Looking for new good projects' bounties listed
I also have a personal account on the TOKPIE exchange, where, after the end of ICO POVcoin, I will be able to convene some of the steaks (tokens) earned in the ICO signature campaign in ethereum. In principle, I will look at the rate of the new token. The idea of the possibility to exchange half of the earned tokens in ethereum still at the stage of charging steaks (shares) is very interesting in itself and deserves attention. In some cases, it is quite convenient.

Please note that you can sell your bounty stakes only while POVcoin bounty campaign is going on (Until 23;59 UTC, Feb 15, 2019)

After that, all bounty stakes that you will have on your Tokpie account balance will be automatically converted to POVR tokens in 3 weeks. Then you could withdraw POVR tokens or wait for POVR token listing on TOKPIE.

So if you want to get Ethereum for your bounty stake you shall sell your stakes before Feb 15, 2019.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
I also have a personal account on the TOKPIE exchange, where, after the end of ICO POVcoin, I will be able to convene some of the steaks (tokens) earned in the ICO signature campaign in ethereum. In principle, I will look at the rate of the new token. The idea of the possibility to exchange half of the earned tokens in ethereum still at the stage of charging steaks (shares) is very interesting in itself and deserves attention. In some cases, it is quite convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: