Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 5. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 107
July 16, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
You're looking for a bounty page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 You can earn crypt using social media like as Facebook, Twitter, Raddit, Telegram.
Find the service board. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 Many times the service is made to earn money in small task.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:50:13 PM
i'm newbie here and i want to know what is the best way to earn crypto and it's the procedure is need a hard work or not
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:10:50 PM
Here are a few ways:
1. Invest and don’t sell

This in my number one way to earning big in crypto. Look at the price growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum over the last 5 years. It’s been meteoric on any measure. My strategy is to accumulate BTC and ETH and also a range of the strongest altcoin opportunities. In this way, you hedge your bets and don’t have all you eggs in one basket.

Like any asset class, diversity is key to managing risk. If you continue to buy and hodl over the next 5 years, your wealth growth potential will be huge. And that’s why I’m in crypto!

2. Blogging, Vlogging and Curating Content

I’m a big believer in bringing value to the crypto-space. And by bringing value you also create value – as an outcome you earn cryptocurrency. As I’m a blog owner, I favour blogging – and hey, I’m a writer at heart so I go with my strengths.

From this, I earn from press releases, promotional posts, advertisements and other forms of blog monetisation. Yes it’s hard and requires dedication, but it’s worth it for bringing value to the community – and what’s not to like about getting paid to do this.

Likewise with Vlogging, all these forms of blog monetisation exist there too.

Crypto has even brought out it’s own form of crypto monetisation for the modern blogger with platforms like Steemit. Steemit has introduced a way for bloggers to earn money every day by by doing what the do best, blogging. Steemit users can make money by blogging, commenting and curating content for other platform users.

Once you’ve signed up for Steemit you will also have access to sister sites Dtube (a decentralised version of Youtube) and Busy.org (a decentralised version of Twitter). Here you have the same opportunity to earn Steemcoins (the native token on the platform).

As cryptocurrencies grow, then new platforms emerge onto the market. The secret is finding out which one suits you best, and hit it hard.

3. Mining

Back in 2015, I was happily mining crypto on my laptop, but unfortunately these days have passed. Today, mining is a series business with serious initial start up costs. Earnings can be slow, but once you have made the initial purchase of a high-end PC and other mining items such as a GPU or graphics cards, then you can earn passively over the longer term.

To stay competitive you may need to join a mining pool. There’s a great post on my blog about things you need to consider before joining a mining pool which is well worth a read. Want to find out more about mining? Then check out this helpful website for a steer https://www.bitcoinmining.com/
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
There are many ways to make money in this market. But the way to get free tokens is to go introduce ICO projects by participating in campaigns such as Airdrops and Bounties.
Activity: 12
July 16, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
Can't imagine that can earn using social media like twitter, Facebook, etc. thanks for the information i'm a newbie here hope someone can teach me how to earn money using social website Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
Exactly there is a lot of way to Earn Crypto Currencies for free

1. You can claim free crypto coin from faucet, doing some task like survey or install application or click some adds.
2. Mining the coin. you can do both of them working and mining but don't put your resources for mining. 50% for working, 50% for mining.
3. Join the airdrop. try check it in our forum. there is a lot of airdrop. you can try to participate.
4. Do the bounty task. and if you have a lot of followers in fb/twitter, it will give u a great advantage.
5. Play some game to get free crypto coins too. try research it.
6. try to register in some exchanger and help them to share their website by using referral system.

and a lot of way to earn the cryptocurrencies.

G luck
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance
July 16, 2018, 12:18:40 AM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

You can try to earn crypto currencies by becoming a community manager. The only requirements are communicative ability and Fluent languages.
copper member
Activity: 26
July 10, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
My opinion is
join airdrops,
do bounty campaigns,
use social networks. Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 11, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
Cryptocurrency is nothing but just another form of money and you can earn it in the same way that you earn regular money. The best way I know is to offer your skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of useful and attractive services to others. Spend some time in understanding the need of market and come up with the unique service at an affordable price and charge your fees in the form of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 31
July 10, 2018, 01:02:22 AM
Join bounty programs and Airdrops.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
 can earn different currencies before it hits the market by joining their bounty campaign. many ITO, ICO offers bounty campaigns to get promoted from Facebook, LinkedIn , twitter, blogs etc
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
You can earn crypto by join free Airdrop and Bounty Campaign without any investment. I think this is the best way to earn crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 07:34:55 AM
There is many way to earn different coins you can earn it from mining invest and faucets sites and you you must make the choice which is better for you
Activity: 336
July 09, 2018, 11:58:34 PM
In my opinion, you must achieve the first necessary rank, so that you are accepted into a bounty company. Also you can search for the company's bounty crypto projects that accept newbies, or take part in bounty companies social networks and earn coins to support your needs. Earnings in social networks are lower than earnings in companies signature.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:38:01 AM
As you examine in this assembly, each skillful mems enervating a touch to advertise something, universal an ICO. This is the choicest and simplest system so inauguration to imperium crypto values
Activity: 336
July 10, 2018, 01:15:39 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Yes there are some websites which provides free bitcoins,you can use them...or invest and trade or join signature or bounty campaigns which will pay you for advertising and that can become your pocket money as mine is.
Activity: 322
July 10, 2018, 12:59:39 AM
Today the most popular direction for earning a cryptocurrency is Bounty campaigns. You only need free time and an account on facebook and twitter. For a detailed study of the topic I recommend you turn to YouTube, there are full of detailed, step-by-step videos.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 12:38:23 AM
There are a lot of way's to earn like joining airdrops, joining bounty campaign or social media's campaign you can also join signature campaign but you need first to have a Jr.Member because some of bounty their requirements is to have a Jr.member before you qualified to join in their Signature campaign
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:14:30 AM

It will be very helpful

Participate in bounties, bounties offer so many offortunity to earn money without any investment. Just follow there rules and rank up your status into a jr. Member because most of the bounty campaign accept jr.member. Bounties takes 2-4 months or defend when ico end.After the effort the token will distributed and that the time you earn. Another thing to earn is through airdrop and faucet.
Activity: 149
July 09, 2018, 11:57:19 PM
Very many opportunities to get free coins, you can participate in the bounty. Bounty is a variety of ways to follow him. You can follow the campaign signature, can follow a bounty of social media and you can follow the airdrop. Many people follow the airdrop because it's the easiest way to get coins free token.
Pages:
Jump to: