Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 7. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 02:48:22 AM
 in the Currently the most well known way for people to get hold of a cryptocurrency is to buy it on an exchange with fiat currencies or through mining, but there are other ways you can earn cryptocurrency without getting out your wallet.
Activity: 53
May 29, 2018, 05:51:12 AM
To earn crypto currencies we have to participate in bounty campaigns need to join airdrops and also should have followers in Facebook, twitter,and reward or rank in bitcointalk profile.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 25, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
You can list your services on the services section here on bitcointalk and the people who need your services will contact you for it. Designers and coders get a lot of work and you can specify what you want your payment to be made in. Also you might want to look into joining bounty and signature campaigns because that is how a lot of people here get coins
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 06:19:47 PM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

At the moment there is such an abundance of bounty programs and aidrops that maybe you are one of the few people who are registered in this forum with no idea about it, because it is well known that the main motivation that attracts thousands of new users every month to this forum is the opportunity to obtain juicy benefits without the need to invest. By the way this has been criticized by some purists of the forum, however this intense activity of bounty hunters is what has given great vitality to the forum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
March 26, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
If you want to earn crypto currencies without investments you can join airdrop or bounty campaign where you can do some tasks for tokens.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 26, 2018, 06:32:45 AM
there are several ways to get crypto. you can try to follow bounty campaign, usually bounty there are several types that you can follow. You can find out about bounty / ico in this forum. You can also follow airdrop or faucet
Activity: 209
March 26, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

It will be very helpful

Yes, Participate in bounty campaigns. You can spread the news about their company and ICO. They will pay you for that. You can use Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social networks to it. And If you are expert in languages you can join in translation and Content campaigns. Translation and content campaigns are the best than a social media. Bitcointalk Signature campaigns also good, but you should have above Member rank for the good profit. Anyway all of above campaigns able to give you cryptocurrencies free. ICOs target to collect investors and community members via these campaigns.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
March 26, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

It will be very helpful
there are several ways that I know to be able to get a different coin that is by following the program Bounty,
be a Bounty manager or make a coin exchanger...
Activity: 45
March 26, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

It will be very helpful

Certainly, you can offer a number of freelance services for bitcoins. For instance, you can create signature for campaigns here.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 06:10:12 AM
 Their are services offer to earn crypto currencies like airdrop and some  bounty campaign.  But mostly you  have to level up your rank at least at junior member rmore enjoy in joining bounties and airdrop.
Activity: 350
March 25, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
Participate in bounty companies and airdrops. Invest a couple of dollars in new projects that can grow in value hundreds of times. Develop your account on bitcointalk.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 25, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

as of now the only way to earn Crypto or new altcoins if you're a student like me is participating signature and other bounty campaigns and get bounty stake tokens in the end of the campaign.
Most of the members in this forum are participating bounty campaigns so therefore it's the least and best effective ways on earning new altcoins and earn more money after few months of receiving new altcoins.
Activity: 519
March 22, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
There are several ways, follow ico campaign project such as signature campaign and airdrop. signature campaign usually we get the task to post in bitcointalk forum at least 20 post every week, etc .. and if airdrop usually only share the link we can get coin.

There are number of ways to get coins and tokens through airdrops and bounty campaigns but they're not just an easy ways because we had to do something that would help them into promoting their ICO information so that they will earn investments and supports  from the public.
Participating bounty campaigns aren't easy though we had to give more time and efforts on complying the tasks required to earn bounty stakes in the end of the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 519
March 22, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

There are no such as easy money and services on earning crypto because every coin we get should be through our hard works.
Participating a lot of Bounty campaigns since last year needs more time and efforts and getting and receiving bounty stake tokens from bounty campaigns they're due to our talks complying in order to be eligible to get new altcoins that will soon circulate on the crypto market in the next few months.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
There are several ways, follow ico campaign project such as signature campaign and airdrop. signature campaign usually we get the task to post in bitcointalk forum at least 20 post every week, etc .. and if airdrop usually only share the link we can get coin.
Activity: 406
March 19, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

It will be very helpful

Services? Yes you can. many peoples here suggesting you participate a campaign.
This is a good start, but i suggest you to read about this forum rules first before joining.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 19, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
You must have to post here in this forum regularly to increase your activity so that your rank will go higher and make a good and quality pist in order you can have a merit of co bounty hunters. And after that you can join good signature campaign and search good bounty and join all, by this doing you will earn good altcoin that bounty offers.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 07:57:05 PM
You can write to companies's email adresses and suggest your services. Also can take part in signature bounty companies
Activity: 4
March 19, 2018, 07:55:46 PM
There are lots of airdrops around that are giving off free tokens but beware of filling up your private key (if you're using myetherwallet). You can also earn tokens from bounties like signature campaigns or social media campaigns.
Activity: 46
March 19, 2018, 07:52:50 PM
One easy way is to join some airdrops, of participate in bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: