Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 8. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 07:51:35 PM
You can earn crypto currencies by joining bounty campaings,you can join in the  signature campaing and post in the forum,in the aocial media campaign and airdrops and many more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 19, 2018, 07:35:10 PM
Joining a campaign can earn crypto by completing the task given by bounty manager. You can follow social campaigns, translation campaigns, signature campaigns, and more. one of your campaigns must meet the established requirements. You should also be careful with scam campaigns.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
#Viberate, a token for the live music industry, has just integrated the Bancor protocol – making it one of the most liquid tokens in the music industry.
The Bancor Protocol is a revolution in blockchain technology which allows tokens to be instantly converted without matching buyers and sellers
Additionally, Bancor’s widget has been added to Viberate’s website.
https://www.viberate.com/
https://www.viberate.io/
http://bitcoinist.com/viberate-integrates-bancor-protocol-boost-liquidity/
Activity: 70
March 18, 2018, 08:26:30 PM
https://themerkle.com/what-is-viberate/

I suppose the best way to start with crypto and earn some VIBERATE is to join campaigns. But be lucky to find the good projects to enter.

Facebook spominje @ViberateOFC

Twitter spominje @Viberate_com
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
There's a lot of ways to earn crypto currencies by offering your services! Like what many out of here are doing, joining bounties, offering their talents as a services. If you're good at programming, designing or have a good marketing strategies, you can offer it all here.

Just post at the right place.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
March 14, 2018, 11:10:00 AM
Honest i am respected with your spirit, i knew that feel. Im sure you're looking for a doing some task for earning free money right? Becoming here is you're first step before you've find what you looking for. For newbie is a nice start.I suggest you for looking a faucet site which you can collect some coin, not much but if patience would be worthy.
Be aware with faucet site, some of them not legit. Figure out on forum or threat.
For more bigger money is bounty and airdrop campaign. You'll need social media account for that job, beside bitcointalk account instead. Then looking for a bounties(altcoin) threat here. Choose a good bounty. Goodluck
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 09:30:29 AM
At least first know all the things in this forum, ranging from systems and activities that run. Who are the people involved in the project and the like. Only then can you follow the various bounty campaigns that exist in this forum, exactly in the menu Bounties (Altcoin). Good luck!
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

There are so many way to earn bitcoin but in the stands of your rank you cannot join on signature and bounty campaign because the payment was depending on your rank but have many way to earn like twitter and facebook campaign, linkedin, reddit, telegram and many more just try to search and you can also invest or buy bitcoin and hold for the future rising.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 09:12:27 AM
if you want to earn crypto currencies , you have to work for it, now i will tell you some ways how to earn crypto currencies.
1. BUY AND HODL  2. BLOGGING/VLOGGING, CURATING & COMMENTING  3. FAUCET FARMING  4. MINING  5. CLOUD MINING  6. STAKING  7. AIRDROPS  8. BOUNTIES  9. GAMING  10. NETWORK SUPPORT  11. MICROTASKS  12. FUTURES CONTRACTS  13. AFFILIATE MARKETING  14. SELLING GOODS & SERVICES  15. FREELANCING  16. INVESTMENT PROGRAMS  17. DAY TRADING  18. HIGH-YIELD-INVETMENT PROGRAMS  19. INVEST IN AN ICO   20. GAMBLING  21. CRYPTOJACKING  22. DONATIONS..
but i think most best ways are 1,4,7,8,19 .. so if you want more details of these things--- https://www.nichemarket.co.za/blog/ways-earn-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 08:53:44 AM
Simple as sharing and posting using social media! Bounty Campaign is the answer! For you that is really new with this, I suggest that you may participate in that. But of course there's a lot of Bounty Campaigns out there so choose the best from them. It will help you a lot
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 08:27:06 AM
try joining signature campaign but to get high reward you need higher rank and you have to work for that. or try translating their ICOs if you know how to translate. if you have skills like web designer, web developer or etc then you can earn more by offering your service.

Basically, it depends on your skills and ability the way you joining different ICO campaigns. Also, try to see their ICO project which it can have a potential in the future and definitely can have a great amount of profit. Somehow we can't even know the outcome but for me just wait and have enough patience and keep believing on the particular campaign that you've joined.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

Take an interest in the field of advertisement. I think there would be a lot of opportunities to earn. Pay attention enough and you will find the way. This is not just participating in bounties campaigns but maybe some other options.
Activity: 532
March 12, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
try joining signature campaign but to get high reward you need higher rank and you have to work for that. or try translating their ICOs if you know how to translate. if you have skills like web designer, web developer or etc then you can earn more by offering your service.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
March 12, 2018, 04:46:30 AM
Of course, you may. You can join bounty campaign. Many ICOs offer the bounties and you can also find them in this forum. You can choose some bounty campaigns such as Signature, Blog, Youtube, Social media, and many others. But if you are a newbie, it is better to join the easiest one. it may be airdrop program, twitter, telegram, or even making some articles or video. The rewards are varied and it will depend on the campaign that you join.
Certainly! These are some of the bounty campaigns that could give profit and reward. Crypto offers a lot of opportunities for those people who are truly willing and serious to exert effort and time to do the task assigned.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

It will be very helpful

You can use your skills by selling your services for crypto. Suppose you were a graphic designer, you can be offering your work in return for crypto payments, simple as that Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 12, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

It will be very helpful
There are many way to earn cryptocurrency, but many of that, you need an investment and the others not want an investment. You can do trading,investing ecchanging and mining if you want an invest. But if you want without investing and continue to earning then you must do the signature campaign because it is the popular way to earn bitcoin
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 04:31:00 AM
For me the crypto earning required a very hard work and this is very difficult job to make sure that bitcoin is the crypto currency and if we use this currency then we can become the part of this world where these things are easily done and we can earn bitcoin through the online jobs and from this way we have to do hard work so we will earn a good amount.
Earning crypto currency is really great and it really needs hardwork for us to earn very high profit or it is really difficult. Earning crypto currency can really do help many people for their living. Earning through online job really needs hardwork for us to gain or earn a lot. Have patience and do your best.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 04:28:49 AM
Of course, you may. You can join bounty campaign. Many ICOs offer the bounties and you can also find them in this forum. You can choose some bounty campaigns such as Signature, Blog, Youtube, Social media, and many others. But if you are a newbie, it is better to join the easiest one. it may be airdrop program, twitter, telegram, or even making some articles or video. The rewards are varied and it will depend on the campaign that you join.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 12, 2018, 04:24:50 AM

It will be very helpful

Of course yes. There are lots of ICOs who are looking for skilled person to do a certain job for them. Or while you are looking for it, you can also post a topic that advertises your skills/expertise. I have found lots of people doing that here on this sections.

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services
Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Announcements
Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Discussion
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 12, 2018, 04:22:50 AM
There r some bounty compaign u have to join. Its the best way to earn the crypto currencies. There is a need of social media sites like FB in which we like or share and in Twitter u can tweet and retweet of the project. With the help of airdop u can earn tokens and after that u can get more profit.
If you want to earn cryptocurrency then joined in the campaign because once you're participate in campaign your earning is crypto. Also there's a lot of way to earn crypto but joining in campaign is the only way to earn in easy and safe. But if you want a higher earning then do investing but it is risky.
Pages:
Jump to: