Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH - page 20. (Read 3679 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 14
May 27, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
that certainly will not be easy to make out of the 10 eth 50 eth, but i wish you good luck. if you did, you can tell us how you did it or why it not work.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 02:54:24 AM
If you want a lot of profits but with a very short time frame,  then the steps are that ,  you choose to invest in ico because ico give us a lot of bonuses at presale stage or private sales stage, but before that, I suggest to you to be careful in choosing ico. You need to do your due diligence before choosing
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
May 27, 2018, 02:52:10 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
Here you have two option right now in my suggestion .
First option is to go with the Investment in small altcoins that is at dump and if you will invest in that coin then surely you will be able to gain profit in small time .
And at another side you have second option to make Investment in ICOs project , surely Investment in ICOs is not a perfect way or surity to gain 100% chances of profit but here it will be better to go with the multiple ICOs Investment single time and only go with the perfect ICOs only , not with stupid or less branded ICO .

Yes , i am moving for the sentinal protocol at this time. We will see what will happended. I have cafefully research about it. I am sure i can double the investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 02:51:42 AM
How how! You same as the earned 10ETH.So you're not a newbie anymore.Here is continue to so same and do the same that and under earnings 10eth.Everything will be fine.You'll earn your 50eth. The main thing is not to miss the trend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
May 27, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

Nice amount for investment dude, for 10 ETH it will be safer to be invested in various tokens/coins for reducing the risk such as using the words: "don't put your all eggs into one basket". Diversification will give you safer for the investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 12:32:06 AM

lets discuss
Here you have two option right now in my suggestion .
First option is to go with the Investment in small altcoins that is at dump and if you will invest in that coin then surely you will be able to gain profit in small time .
And at another side you have second option to make Investment in ICOs project , surely Investment in ICOs is not a perfect way or surity to gain 100% chances of profit but here it will be better to go with the multiple ICOs Investment single time and only go with the perfect ICOs only , not with stupid or less branded ICO .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 26, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
What you must do is trade or invest to bankrolls though the return there is slow.

There will be encouragement and suggestions that will tell you to invest to ICOs but I tell you that there's a danger to these ICOs whenever you invested to the wrong one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 06:22:45 PM
In my opinion, I would suggest that half of your ETH should go to BTC and the rest for the new promising ICO which you think has the potential market to grow after you had made a thorough evaluation of the choice of coins. If you are also a bounty hunter, then just keep doing it as this will add up to your income which many of the people in this community were doing.
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
May 26, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
This is a stupid question. If I have a way to receive 500% per year, I will not share it. As soon as many people learn about this, it will stop working.
If you do not know where to invest your money and ask for advice from strangers - you will lose this money.
Activity: 392
May 26, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

lets discuss

You should invest this in icos probably, but if I had got that 10 ETH, I would use it on something tangible that can guarantee good returns even if it takes a longer period of time, rather than looking for how to get * 5, cause in the process you might end up losing all, if you don’t act with precaution and good research, but there are good and quality projects out there you can invest in but we can’t predict which one does an immediate * 5, you might go through the process of a small rise then a massive dump and a pump again, all you just need is patience and not selling at a loss , so you don’t end up with less than 10 ETH in search for 50
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
Hey there, if you are looking for an ICO to invest in then check out our idea we are going to create a cloud based platform that will allow people to connect to their virtual PC over the internet and yes you will need a high-speed internet to do it, so with this technology you can log in to your virtual PC over from your "cheap" PC and get all the benefits of running a high-end PC but streaming it directly to your own "cheap" PC and thus you can run any games or applications that require a big amount of resources or graphic processing this both will benefit the crypto community and also the regular community since people will be able to earn and use tokens so this will surely help out the poorer people who can not afford high-end PC's and this will also allow people to make more usage of their resources that they are not using so its kinda "green" you could say, but atleast you can look at our idea and team and see if you like it and then the pre-ico is excatly now and ends in less than a week and we are not going to do like most of the ICO's do and say that we sold all our PRE-ICO for 10m usd in one day, no we are honest and true and don't create hype with bullshit like that, we have sold some of our P2P though and the sale is going fine.
Activity: 108
May 26, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

lets discuss
Invest your 10 eth in an ICO and wait for one year and surely it will double if that project became successful.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 05:02:03 PM
Investing in ICO may help you achieve your goals quickly, but there is also a risk of losing 10 ETH. If you don't need investment transactions when you get 10 ETH, you can continue your way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
The easiest way to make money with ethereum is through investing in the right ICOS
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

lets discuss

You are here (in the world of cryptocurrency and ICOs and scams & fraudulent schemes) for more than a year. I think you have already set your own priorities & opinion.
My preferences are fresh projects. I will not advertise my preferences here. But in my opinion, to make the 10 ether turn into 50 Ether, you need to buy exactly new tokens with a lot of potentials.
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

lets discuss

It's better not to look for the numbers and returns you want. Just try to get the best performance and choose the right One.
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

lets discuss
I think that just investing in cheap coins can help you do this, or if you will be trading
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
May 26, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
You know, if you do not want to spend some time on this, I would suggest that you invest 0.05 ETH in each of the top 20 crypto currencies, I'm sure that you will get your amount by the end of the year

That is a good strategy to diversify investment.  Also, I think the calculation is off by a factor of 10.   If he has 10 ETH he cold go for the top 20 crypto currencies and do .5 ETH investment to each of them.  Heck, I might even do that!

Now... he'll still have time and I'm guessing he might have got some of those ETH by signature campaigns on here.  I would say keep doing that and get more ETH or token that way. 
Activity: 150
May 26, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
if you want a lot of profits but with a very short time then the steps you choose to invest in ico because ico give us a lot of bonuses, but before that I suggest to you to be careful in choosing ico because nowadays a lot of scam ico can make all your money lost
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

lets discuss
You been here for more that a year and you have 10 eth, that is fortunate of you. The only way to make that 10 eth of yours to grow is through investing in you don't want to join bounty campaign anymore. Make a research on a good project and put your money on it and wait for at least six months, if you are lucky then that 10 eth would double or triple.
Pages:
Jump to: