Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH - page 3. (Read 3679 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 21, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
Trade or invest it on best ICOs to make it 50 ETH be wise on choosing cause you might lose your investment if you picked the wrong one. Or join free trading signals in telegram
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 07:57:15 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
I think that's enough money for you to make more money. You should engage in bounty campaigns and invest in altcoins. The current market is at the bottom and I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 10. Those are good altcoins and will get you 30-40% profit in 2019.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

lets discuss

People will advise you to invest in ICO yes they are right but do not invest all of it, spread your portfolio, invest in ICO, invest in stable coins do a research 10 eth is a big amount do not be tempted on quick profit if you are going to invest it in one project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
There are a lot of ways of how to multiply your earnings. You can invest in a lot of perspective altcoins like NEO or IOTA. You can use daily trading or margin trading to increase your funds. Also you can join bounties, to earn even more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
Quite a decent amount, if we take into account the fact that Ethereum can fly up to its past ATH. If you succeed, you are a very cool person.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 06:00:47 PM
That is good for you my friend. It is really possible to earn this much though but sometimes the scam projects make it very impossible to make good earnings here because most often after working so hard, you end up not getting paid for the hard work you have done for such projects not to even talk about the costs involved in those works or else as a hunter you can even earn more than this much.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 19, 2018, 05:55:50 PM
Of course, this is real, with the right approach to investments, this is real, but you need to analyze many projects and choose the most worthy projects in your opinion, and after that, check these projects completely in the flesh before the project
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:55:06 PM
It's possible for you to archived your set desires if you are willing to take a risk, everything about cryptocurrency is risky... Tryouts some ICOs investments and engaged in potential altcoin trading(short-term). This idea will sure lead you to your set goals.
Activity: 420
October 19, 2018, 05:31:20 PM
I think 10 ETH is enough to invest in some ICO.
But you must be extra becareful on it, because ICO sometimes fail and sometimes success.
But when it success a big profit will you get.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
Investing is a long-time business.You'il think this is disconnected.If you want to make a profit, you should know.People often invest in the coin that comes to the front.However, the chance of looting the facade is high.Because you don't know which coin is intact.Now is the time to invest in the market revival.The 5x event will take place very soon.
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 05:02:46 PM
I think that now you need to trade on the stock exchange because investment and ICO now do not work because of the fall of the market
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
That is like having x5 your investment, which is very much possible. There are altcoins that can give you some profits as fast as possible, but you need to be very careful. Do not invest everything at once and at the same time.
Activity: 218
October 19, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
I personally do not remember that in the crypto market it was difficult to make X5 in a year. You may well be able to achieve this if the profitable trades exceed the trades with losses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 19, 2018, 04:55:02 PM
Lets see. 10 Eth you'Ve got. Suggest you split them and invest in alts, no one can tell you which one will jump for sure.

Good research from your side needed. Dont invest into one certain coin, this strategy is risky.

I can advise you to check out CAT(Bitclave). Price is still low; project is good as I see it.

Bitcoin is the safest investment but can take some time to get real profit. I believe Bitcoin will go real up in 2019, now it is resesion time.

But for sure all you are the one to deside what to do. Good luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 04:45:17 PM
Everything is in your hands. You can achieve this goal, the main thing is not to give up. I believe that everything is possible in life, the main thing is to set a goal and go to its implementation despite all the failures and hardships. And, of course, it is very important to be able to endure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 19, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
What do you mean by next end, like end of this year?
Or do you mean end of this month?
If it's end of this month, yeah, don't think that's possible.

If it's end of this year, I believe that can be done.
However, not under current circumstances.
If you don't want to spend more money, unfortunately you are really only left with airdrops and bounties right now.

But, when the market picks up and volume increases, you can easily day trade and turn your 10 eth to 50 eth.
For example, last december when the market was hot, I was making around $800 a day off of day trades.
I easily quadrupled how much btc I had within two weeks.
It can be done, just need good timeing.
Activity: 448
October 19, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
the only thing that could increase your investment so exponentially, I think it would be trading, although I do not like it, I think it is an excellent way to generate income quickly, you can get from 5% to 10% of your daily investment if you know what you're doing (most people don't know) so take this advice with a grain of salt.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
I think you can invest it in some good projects. But first of all read about it and explore it. There are a lot of good HYIP projects where you can get profit. But I think the best way it's trading.
Activity: 224
October 19, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
Do not you think that by distributing these coins between promising ICO you will be able to quickly earn the bet amount. Try it, it looks quite promising.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
Good goal. I will say even so - that it is quite realistic, but it all depends on your capabilities. I would advise you to read about how you can multiply your altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: