Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH - page 8. (Read 3679 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 10:06:55 PM
Bitcoin is still the best bet, not too far it the fufutre it will rise again ,you can share that ETH up with bitcoin and other altcoin  like ICO .
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 09:55:18 PM
If you sell 10 ETH at May 2018 to fiat, now you can buy 50 ETH  Grin Grin
Other way, some altcoins increased strongly than ETH, never too late to invest.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:21:43 PM
Well, it is not a bad thing that you want to increase the number of Ethereum that you have. You should know that you have to put in too much work and time, to be able to achieve what you want. I personally would advise that you start mining, or participating in airdrops and bounties, after which you can convert your token rewards to Ethereum.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
maybe it will be quite difficult to get 50 eth in the near future because of the deteriorating market conditions, and even now eth prices are still deteriorating, you should hold the eth that you still have in the longer term while waiting for market recovery.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 08, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
10 Ethereum is so big for me and maybe enough to trade with other altcoins.
If you have a target like that then I make sure it's too greedy, just enjoy trading with 10 Ethereum and be patient.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
You want to grow that up to 50 ETH, well it's hard to earn that amount, all I know the only way to grow your ethereum is trading and investing ICO's. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 03, 2018, 09:47:50 PM
It is difficult to earn a large amount of ETH because the market is in a difficult period and decline, and if we try to lose a lot, keep the capital by holding it now. the best
Trying to earn that amount of money right now is going to take a lot of time, however if you already have the money necessary to buy that amount of coins then this is the perfect moment to do it because ETH is not going to be this cheap for long and once its price recovers you could easily earn five times your investment in just a few years, if that is not the easiest and most profitable way to invest your money I do not know what it is.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
I hope you are lucky, even though it's not easy from 10 ETH to 50 ETH. It might be easier to achieve with ICO business, and if you succeed please let us know how.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
It is difficult to earn a large amount of ETH because the market is in a difficult period and decline, and if we try to lose a lot, keep the capital by holding it now. the best
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
for me! You do not need a long time to raise money. trading strategies should always keep track of the market to find out when to invest in the market. Be smart in getting out of money so you do not get lost.
Activity: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
I would try to invest part of the funds in bitcoin, the other would leave in Ethereum and wait until the end of the year . think the price will rise
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 09:53:15 PM
I suggest investing in very unique ICO projects but please do your research.
Activity: 46
August 21, 2018, 09:50:22 PM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
It is very important if you could give the ways how you earn those 10eth. That would be valuable for our members. If you earn those from bounty give some details about those bounties and how to choose good bounty and how to do those accurately.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 09:42:30 PM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
You want to make it 50ETH? Try to reinvest your 10ETH into several altcoins which have potentials to grow. If you will buy at their lowest price, you can make your 50ETH.

Putting your investment in only one altcoin is a risky thing. It might lose or you may not able to achieve your target specially if your target is 500% doubled than your capital.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 09:33:05 PM
Ethereum is very dangerous now, its price has returned to the price before last year's rise, even lower than the price at that time, this is a dangerous signal, Ethereum is slipping into the abyss.
Ethereum is going down in price, anyone can see that but to say that is slipping into the abyss is simply too much, you are exaggerating, ETH is going through some difficult times but what coin is not suffering that fate as well, so calm down if I had a lot of money in hand I will invest in ethereum and wait until the price recovered and earn a lot of money that way.
Activity: 38
August 21, 2018, 04:37:20 PM
You can invest in the 5eth and earn some good amount of profits.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
August 20, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

lets discuss
You Probably should know how if you can get upto 10ETH trading and icos might be your best bet right now
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 06:54:35 PM
If you're lucky enough you'll get opportunity to multiply through trading, for which user should have the perfect calculation. Ongoing year has provided with lots of opportunities to multiply the ethereum, people who were observing the price moves of ethereum in a better way might have multiplied their holdings big.
Activity: 658
August 20, 2018, 06:51:01 PM
Actually it is +400% on your initial investment amount. What can I say? It is possible but you must understand that you have to take a risk to achieve your aim. If you are a lucky person you will probably achieve your aim but frankly speaking it is more likely that you will not achieve your aim or even lose all or a part of your initial money. Why so? It is my assumption because currently market is not so attractive for such huge profits. Bitcoin is in stagnation most of altcoins are still in downtrends so you need to take high risk to reap +400%. 
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

lets discuss
It is impossible to earn big profit from now own because the price as of this moment will continued goes down.What we are trying to do is hold and wait until your target price will prevail.
Pages:
Jump to: