Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH - page 6. (Read 3679 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 07:06:43 PM
it is best to invest in bitcoin, everything says about the growth of bitcoin))
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 24, 2018, 07:03:56 PM
you could actually make it 5x by investing in icos. but no longer. Now you have to invest in a place you trust. but the future of the project is very important. guarantees the benefit of investing in a project with master node capability.and you need to look a projects roadmap and the team.. you can buy too many coins in binance. they will definetly do more than 5 x in next bull market. but the problem is when will be that next bull market.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
September 24, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
Look out for genuine ICOs to participate in as well as Trading in cryptocurrency. For ICOs look out for promoters with genuine background and good reputation.Learn to trade such that you take small profits at a time. Be careful on the choice of coins/tokens to trade with. Cryptocurrency markets have not been favourable for crypto-enthusiasts but we are optimistic that the future is bright for crypto-fans.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 24, 2018, 05:48:50 PM
I think you can double it with different invest projects. For example you can invest in some ICO and get profit. But before it of course read about project and explore it.
Getting money through that kind of risky investment is extremely hard and it's not something that should be done by people that do not really know how the market works, it is way better to just try to trade small amounts of money every day, the growth of your account is going to be very slow at the beginning but as you start winning more and more trades that growth is going to accelerate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 12:01:25 AM
Crypto in 2018 isnt a get rich quick scheme the way that it was in 2017. It's much more difficult to get big gains. You've got to be patient.
Activity: 106
September 21, 2018, 11:49:50 PM
First, don't put your all eggs in one basket. find out some different project to invest your Eth. Better to go for a very good presale and buy some coins with discount. And make sure to keep some as Eth. You have not revealed how you earned these coins. If you earn those from bounties, look some more good project to participate.
Activity: 122
September 21, 2018, 11:48:03 PM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
In my opinion if you want to Earn up to 50 ETH then you should continue to invest and buy ETH now because it will be very high in the next few months. I can assure you so. When the market is changing and you only buy a lot of ETH when it's cheap. Tongue
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 11:29:11 PM
If the principle is like that then I make sure it's greediness.
Never do anything like that because it's too dangerous for your assets.

Cryptocurrency takes time to profit, patience is the key.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:50:21 AM
I think you should hold 10ETH currently available until the end of the year you will earn a pretty good profit. Or maybe you should invest in ICO projects.
Activity: 31
September 15, 2018, 02:44:54 AM
Wow I don't know how true this is but I will do my research
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 15, 2018, 02:33:42 AM
To make a profit you have to take risks. There is no unambiguous scheme for earning in the cryptocurrency market, so each of us chooses only what he knows well: ICO or daily trading.
Activity: 68
September 14, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
I wouldn't go that far and just stick to daily trading, you can easily multiply your earnings with it, the thing is you need to start slowly as it is easy to go wrong in the first tries.
Activity: 30
September 14, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
when market is down its best time to invest to multiply money
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
Try to invest few ETH in growing alts. I advice you Rchain (33%), OneRootnetwork (37% up) and Aurora.
Activity: 434
September 14, 2018, 01:05:21 PM
Well, it is not that easy to earn 50 eth , but at the same time you can select some potential coins or ICOS and invest in some of them. Well, i suggest you find some projects on ICO drops and invest in very high ideas.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 14, 2018, 01:02:58 PM
If you want to convert your 10 etherium to 50 etherium, you can start trading. Because through the only trading you can fulfill your hope. You can buy a good and protensial coins, for short or long term investment. Then it will convert your 10 eth to 50 eth by end of this year.
Activity: 94
September 14, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
You can invest to purchase the ICO token to receive a profit in the future. You can buy coins and sell them at high prices. That is the way you can achieve the desire
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 14, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
difficult to produce 50 ethereum with 10 ethereum in the near future. it will definitely take a lot of time, now the market conditions are also very bad, ethereum prices are down, so it will be difficult. unless you trade every day, it also takes a long time to collect 50 ethereum. can't fast. start trading, collect the results, and you will get 50 eth.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 14, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
As you wrote this thread in early May the Ethereum price is not as bad as today.( present) As you mentioned you have "10 Ethers and you want to increase it to 50 Ethers within next end" i'm not sure what is the meaning of next end"but if you ask me? from 10 ethers to 50 ethers in a short span of time is impossible and even you are doing day trading or ICO investing, I don't think you will easily reach the 10 to 50 ethers mark. just my opinion since your thread is not clear enough for the "Time Span" you've mention.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 14, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

lets discuss
First if you can share the plan of how you are planning to do that? will help the forum members better.  Grin

Personally, trading can actually get you these good returns, specially the low cap coins if bought at a very very cheap price, with 1 major pump making 10 to 50 ETH is no big deal. However, its highly risky and volatile and is not a good way to do so.
On the other hand, you can put some ETH on ICOs only good ones, specially in private/pre-sale not the crowd sale and again there are chances you can come up wit decent returns, again in this case, in current scenario its flop as most of the ICOs go way below the ICO price on listing.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: