Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 114. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 04, 2016, 03:54:03 AM
It can surely be possible to make a living out of Bitcoin. This would require a big amount of money to invest in Bitcoin so you can make so good profits out of it. 
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
April 04, 2016, 03:49:50 AM
I wish I could that's for sure. I have a big love for #Bitcoin and alts I love to trade so I hope one day.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 04, 2016, 03:39:22 AM
I am trying to develop my skills at a moment so that I can start earning bitcoins in a best possible way as of now its not possible for me to depend only on bitcoin for living.
Good luck with your development friend, if you got the skills that needed by many bitcoin users i think you can earn a living with it by giving good customer service and by satisfying them. I'm sure you can depend on bitcoin in the near future.

If you are programmer you can make bitcoin for livings cause man y oppurtunities for programmers to earn lot and lots of bitcoin. But for me im doit for sideline income i earn bitxoin mostly of my free time and im happy to put it on my bank account for future savings. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 04, 2016, 02:23:50 AM
I am trying to develop my skills at a moment so that I can start earning bitcoins in a best possible way as of now its not possible for me to depend only on bitcoin for living.
Good luck with your development friend, if you got the skills that needed by many bitcoin users i think you can earn a living with it by giving good customer service and by satisfying them. I'm sure you can depend on bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
April 04, 2016, 02:17:00 AM
It is true that there is an increasing and stronger economic sector based on the bitcoin, which is generating some employments and new fortunes, but I think most bitcoiners (especially newcomers) can't depend exclusively on bitcoin to pay their expenses, and this is my personal case.  Grin
Not only with the bitcoin, in any sector the newcomers will not be able to find full-fledged earning opportunities. You must need at least enough experience to get some decent amount of bitcoins with bitcoin opportunities.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2016, 04:41:36 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2016, 04:23:28 PM
Earning a living with BTC is definitely possible. Better question is it safe in enough on long run? Can someone quit job when he have salary, social and health care paid? I think this depends from what is your current job, and how you make money for living now. If you work on the street as a pop corn seller I think this is much better way. But if you have some quality job then its big question. Its individual for sure, but definitely is possible to live from btc.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 03, 2016, 04:18:45 PM
Not possible for me to earn a living with bitcoin as I am not able to work full time on bitcoin at a moment as I also need to take care of my job which is paying me better then bitcoin.

Someone taught me some time before that a real life job is important, which is why I am moving for the same towards a new place, and will continue earning Bitcoins as a side income, as I really want to get out in order to live, I am not liking my job for earning BTC from home anymore, need to explore much outside... Wink
Activity: 938
April 03, 2016, 04:10:30 PM
Not possible for me to earn a living with bitcoin as I am not able to work full time on bitcoin at a moment as I also need to take care of my job which is paying me better then bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 03, 2016, 02:52:28 PM
I'm planning on throwing a few k into cloud mining, it's really profitable if you have big money to invest.

Don't go for cloud mining, you should try your luck mining on your own, instead...
You can try and earn a living mining on your own as cloud mining somehow takes exactly 6 months to ROI, but by mining on your own with current high-end machines, you could ROI in just 4 - 5 months...
Hi7
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 03, 2016, 01:51:19 PM
I'm planning on throwing a few k into cloud mining, it's really profitable if you have big money to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 03, 2016, 01:46:07 PM
If you make a shit tonne of alt accounts and then sign up for a lot of signature campaigns and then spam everyday of your life. Very easy.

One thing that you missed. Is this amount of money enough for living? Also need to increase your activity it's not for lazy and it's not so easy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
April 03, 2016, 01:37:21 PM
If you make a shit tonne of alt accounts and then sign up for a lot of signature campaigns and then spam everyday of your life. Very easy.

Thats just a bad plan, because you would have to wait for like a year for your account be be even worth something, and then you would get banned on all your accounts
for spamming. You may want to change your thinking.
Bitcoin was not intended as something that everyone would just milk dry, but rather use it and support the project.

unfortunately many of the new bitcoiners seem to think that way. not only by signature campaigns, but also with faucets, ponzi schemes, gambling, etc.
what they don't understand is that bitcoin is just like money. if you want to get it you'll have to work for it. try to get a shortcut and you'll get burned sooner or later.

that said, earning a living with only bitcoin and having a good life would be difficult unless you already have a business or a mining farm.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 03, 2016, 01:27:09 PM
Bitcoin is additional income for me!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 03, 2016, 10:30:22 AM

Thats just a bad plan, because you would have to wait for like a year for your account be be even worth something, and then you would get banned on all your accounts
Bitcoin was not intended as something that everyone would just milk dry, but rather use it and support the project.

I agree. Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a revolution and an idea
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
April 03, 2016, 10:02:01 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 03, 2016, 09:57:57 AM
Activity: 252
April 03, 2016, 09:48:50 AM
Well if able to manage real work with bitcoin income i can say thats the best way to do ,but well some people making huge bitcoins soo they really dont need to work on real.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 03, 2016, 09:31:52 AM
I need my day job to pay my bills unfortunately Bitcoin is not a sustainable source of income at the moment it's just a hobby with the benefit of earning a couple of dollars here and there. I am sure there are people out there making serious cash working for Bitcoin start-ups whatsoever  Grin

Those who adopted earlier already have a lot of coins and they can invest it and earn more than their day job. Or those serious traders can earn a lot. They can afford to quit their job and focus on bitcoin. But for us, whose main source of bitcoin is signature campaign only, I think it is needed to maintain our day jobs.
Quitting your day job just for bitcoin earning has been discussed already for quite enough. Still, I would like to say having both your day job and bitcoin earning would be a better way of making a living. Always an excess money generation will not hurt you.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 03, 2016, 03:43:09 AM
with signature campaign under bitsupra now you can have a chance to earn about one bitcoin if you are a legendary.
It is really a benefitting campaign, so it proved that yes you have have earning for living with bitcoin.
Bitsupra campaign almost provide unlimited posting limit to their participants so with the highest rank you can make a living with them. It is very nice to see the signature campaign earnings are turning from extra income to enough for living.

But i think it us close now and bitsupra. Is nice campaign but let see. But i cant make bitcoin for living we need decent  jobs in real life so we can get a retirement pay. And bitcoin for me is just a sideline and i open it and earn for my free times. So bitcoin cannot replace the real jobs for earn. For those who get hook to it get a life Smiley
Jump to: