Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 118. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 01, 2016, 12:25:04 AM
still afraid to focus on uᴉoɔʇᴉq because i don't know what will happen next, maybe only make uᴉoɔʇᴉq secondary income already good for me

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is only good for a secondary income and dont rely on it to much having a day job is still the best and give you much stable income.

Yup it's true. It's just for a good investment, Because if you rely on it too much and when it crash you also get's broke if that happen. But we all hope that it won't happen though. This also helping me for my allowance in school.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 31, 2016, 11:58:55 PM
still afraid to focus on uᴉoɔʇᴉq because i don't know what will happen next, maybe only make uᴉoɔʇᴉq secondary income already good for me

Bitcoin is only good for a secondary income and dont rely on it to much having a day job is still the best and give you much stable income.
Activity: 136
March 31, 2016, 11:36:43 PM
you could earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if you are good in trading and if you have something you sell in exchange with uᴉoɔʇᴉq. But if you are not good at it, i guess this is only good for a side job to earn extra money.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 31, 2016, 11:25:33 PM
still afraid to focus on bitcoin because i don't know what will happen next, maybe only make bitcoin secondary income already good for me
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 31, 2016, 10:45:17 PM
You can earn a living with bitcoin selling your goods and services for BTC

Or join the signature campaign and start posting constructive posts

I don't think that is enough for the living and for all expences. Bit it's a good way for extra earnings.
In my opinion also, bitcoin income would be considered part-time and extra income. Moreover we should not consider them as an income. Bitcoins earning must be treated as a long-term investment for a better future.

Bitcoin income is very low compared to day job. Even if long time is spend you can't earn more than a limited amount. Only because of its increased price people get a good earning when converted to their own currency. Sometimes this amount is not enough to meet our basic needs.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
March 31, 2016, 02:59:21 PM
You can earn a living with bitcoin selling your goods and services for BTC

Or join the signature campaign and start posting constructive posts

I don't think that is enough for the living and for all expences. Bit it's a good way for extra earnings.
In my opinion also, bitcoin income would be considered part-time and extra income. Moreover we should not consider them as an income. Bitcoins earning must be treated as a long-term investment for a better future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 31, 2016, 12:13:58 PM
It is very difficult to earn living only with bitcoins.
Firstly, bitcoins are accepted everywhere and you can not pay all your expenses.
Secondly, no legal way is possible to earn that much only with bitcoins.

I love to earn a living with bitcoins in future, but not at a moment, as I am not a full timer on bitcoins, but if I get full time on bitcoins then I would surely earn a living with it.

Right now you can only earn bitcoin in trading and small jobs but its still not enough to compared to daily jobs,i will stay with my job and not go full time on bitcoin.

Are you sure ? There are many ways to earn bitcoin without trading, like signature campaign and gambling. I'm not suggest gambling though. But i know someone who can earn a living with gambling.

Signature campaign cant compensate for the payments need for bills , house rent and foods when a real life jobs can cover all these.

Exactly having a full time job is more profitable as it takes care or your financial needs and provides you financial security which bitcoin can never offer.

Why do you think bitcoin can't ever offer that?

With the current price at least one bitcoin is needed to make a comfortable life in a third world country. So there is no reliable method to earn at least one bitcoin every month. Trading is there which need large volume of bitcoin. Gambling which is do or die.

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002
Developer
March 31, 2016, 10:43:56 AM
Firstly, bitcoins are accepted everywhere and you can not pay all your expenses.

I love to earn a living with bitcoins in future, but not at a moment, as I am not a full timer on bitcoins, but if I get full time on bitcoins then I would surely earn a living with it.

Right now you can only earn bitcoin in trading and small jobs but its still not enough to compared to daily jobs,i will stay with my job and not go full time on bitcoin.

Are you sure ? There are many ways to earn bitcoin without trading, like signature campaign and gambling. I'm not suggest gambling though. But i know someone who can earn a living with gambling.

Signature campaign cant compensate for the payments need for bills , house rent and foods when a real life jobs can cover all these.

Exactly having a full time job is more profitable as it takes care or your financial needs and provides you financial security which bitcoin can never offer.

Why do you think bitcoin can't ever offer that?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 31, 2016, 07:27:08 AM

Activity: 168
March 31, 2016, 07:22:33 AM

March 31, 2016, 06:57:33 AM
Well... to earn a living of btc you would need to be a 24h trader. Like a normal trader but 24/7. Dont think that a good deal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 31, 2016, 06:55:10 AM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 31, 2016, 06:47:46 AM

not earning a living with Bitcoin. If my company decided to pay me in Bitcoin,
March 31, 2016, 06:10:43 AM

Activity: 210
March 31, 2016, 05:49:18 AM

Activity: 182
March 31, 2016, 05:21:22 AM

you are right. very difficult to build a life with only bitcoin. but there is no way to build a life with bitcoin, is that you must have real jobs that can add finances to remain stable.

Real jobs really brings stability in life which is hard to find in bitcoin,bitcoin is only good for short term profit so real job is needed.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 31, 2016, 05:13:06 AM

you are right. very difficult to build a life with only bitcoin. but there is no way to build a life with bitcoin, is that you must have real jobs that can add finances to remain stable.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
March 31, 2016, 05:02:35 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
March 31, 2016, 04:52:30 AM
For low bitcoin traders i would sugest close order on the 5% gain ,or take the risk and wait a bit more,main advice is dont go sleep with open orders,you can pay a price and when you wake up the market can de dow around 50% the value you paid.But is hard to get a stable income from trading.
Trading is always known for its the risk and unexpected things. So, we can not expect regular income from bitcoin trading. But when bitcoin price appreciations happening rapidly all the traders will get very huge profit for sure.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 31, 2016, 04:24:27 AM
it's just a strategy that you needed, even if you have a good job, if you don't know how to spend your money wisely, it's useless.

Yeah, that's true, you need to have specific plan to reach your goal in life...But even if you want to spend your earnings from bitcoin wisely, it won't be enough for daily living, but if you have a big capital and have established a business in real life that earns fiat, probably your earnings from both fiat and bitcoin would suffice to sustain your daily living...

yeah, it can a be a good source for collecting a good capital in order to start a good business,
The same is i am doing, i am struggling to collect some coins in order to start my offline business.
Jump to: