Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 117. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 10:36:13 AM
Earning a living with the uᴉoɔʇᴉq would be possible but I think its also not as easy as people think, its not just investing and than wait for the profit.
To make a living you have to do multiple things and that also would cost you a lot of spare time if you ask me, so you should really offer some spare time you have over from you job or something.

Indeed, I think its possible but it would be hard to do so because there are many things you would need to do this to succeed with this.
And the fact is also that you would need to do this in your spare time because the most also got there normal jobs also.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 01, 2016, 10:31:32 AM
Well make any project related to bitcoin will always be considered the income of bitcoin and not the fiat value otherwise you would panic if you see the 400 dollars potencial income and on the other day the same ammount being just 250 dollars.Some people ask for loans to work with the price of bitcoin,i share health with my recent faucet.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
April 01, 2016, 10:07:20 AM
Oh yeah! Make living on uᴉoɔʇᴉq Cool That is my dream too! Grin

But that would be hard without having some of it. And keeping it having some profit should be always guarded and see if the price go down or rise. Knowledge in those movement is the first necessity.
I believe its too risky to depend only on uᴉoɔʇᴉq for living as if uᴉoɔʇᴉq will die in long run then it will be difficult for a person to survive as he will go through financial crisis.

You mean bots to automate selling/buying on markets? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 01, 2016, 10:06:43 AM
For those who have guts come one go on in a living with bitcoin and tell here what will be your experience.

If you are into trading please take note that trading funds are only meant for trading funds. If you will just keep on spending some of your trading funds then the supposed profit will just decrease when the price increase.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 09:32:02 AM

But that would be hard without having some of it. And keeping it having some profit should be always guarded and see if the price go down or rise. Knowledge in those movement is the first necessity.
I believe its too risky to depend only on bitcoin for living as if bitcoin will die in long run then it will be difficult for a person to survive as he will go through financial crisis.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 01, 2016, 09:22:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
April 01, 2016, 09:17:20 AM
buying would only be an advantage if you have thousands of dollars to spend an d wait till you gain when you exchange it again. why not try the coins in IPO and i think theres more opportunities there than with bitcoins which is moved my whales.

There were individuals who earn a living thru bitcoin blog, this may however involve a lot of skills to learn but yeah sure it can be done. if you have a lot of time to study the thing why not.
Activity: 840
April 01, 2016, 09:16:14 AM
still afraid to focus on uᴉoɔʇᴉq because i don't know what will happen next, maybe only make uᴉoɔʇᴉq secondary income already good for me

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is only good for a secondary income and dont rely on it to much having a day job is still the best and give you much stable income.

Yup it's true. It's just for a good investment, Because if you rely on it too much and when it crash you also get's broke if that happen. But we all hope that it won't happen though. This also helping me for my allowance in school.
It is good to make an investment in uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you can earn a lot of money with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if the price will rise in the future and that is very good for you.
I dont think that will be possible to earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you never know what the value will be.
Buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq now is a great idea, because the price is low (around 410 ish).

And soon the halving will come, that will make the price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq rise super high. It's a great thing to do now.

If you buy a lot of btc now and sell it when the halving come, you could live for about 3/4 month by the profit of that.
well, i will just make uᴉoɔʇᴉq as investment and secondary income, and ya i'm already happy with my monthly salary because it is stable and i don't need to afraid about price change or not , only need to keep good at work  

Yes its good to keep on earning bitcoin at a moment as it is adding value to our income but its good to keep it secondary income and not depend only on it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 01, 2016, 09:13:09 AM
still afraid to focus on uᴉoɔʇᴉq because i don't know what will happen next, maybe only make uᴉoɔʇᴉq secondary income already good for me

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is only good for a secondary income and dont rely on it to much having a day job is still the best and give you much stable income.

Yup it's true. It's just for a good investment, Because if you rely on it too much and when it crash you also get's broke if that happen. But we all hope that it won't happen though. This also helping me for my allowance in school.
It is good to make an investment in uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you can earn a lot of money with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if the price will rise in the future and that is very good for you.
I dont think that will be possible to earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you never know what the value will be.
Buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq now is a great idea, because the price is low (around 410 ish).

And soon the halving will come, that will make the price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq rise super high. It's a great thing to do now.

If you buy a lot of btc now and sell it when the halving come, you could live for about 3/4 month by the profit of that.
well, i will just make bitcoin as investment and secondary income, and ya i'm already happy with my monthly salary because it is stable and i don't need to afraid about price change or not , only need to keep good at work  
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
April 01, 2016, 09:12:23 AM
Oh yeah! Make living on bitcoin Cool That is my dream too! Grin
Activity: 644
April 01, 2016, 06:13:33 AM
I do not earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
I actually do not think it as a wise idea as uᴉoɔʇᴉq is very volatile in nature and you never know when all your efforts will go in vain.
Risk is just too high.

We can earn Bitcoin online, we can spend it online, even we can convert it to fiat money online. I am earning a living with bitcoin and I am from a country where bitcoin is still a mystery. But I am still working with it and easily able to convert into fiats.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 01, 2016, 06:09:26 AM
Earning a living with the uᴉoɔʇᴉq would be possible but I think its also not as easy as people think, its not just investing and than wait for the profit.
To make a living you have to do multiple things and that also would cost you a lot of spare time if you ask me, so you should really offer some spare time you have over from you job or something.
Earning a living with btc is hard. You'll need a lot of time so that you could live with btc only.

You will need a great skills to do services or be a big merchant guy that sells a lot of things and getting a lot of profit.

It's also easier if you live in third world country, because the living price is cheaper than first world country.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 01, 2016, 06:04:51 AM
you are right. very difficult to build a life with only uᴉoɔʇᴉq. but there is no way to build a life with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, is that you must have real jobs that can add finances to remain stable.
Not difficult if we know how to be life with just only bitcoin,people with good knowledge about bitcoin will survive with bitcoin in his life,in some coutry we can buy food and daily requirement with bitcoin,they earn money form bitcoin,its normal life with bitcoin as payment and investement.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
April 01, 2016, 05:36:20 AM
Earning a living with the bitcoin would be possible but I think its also not as easy as people think, its not just investing and than wait for the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 01, 2016, 05:35:49 AM
You can earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq selling your goods and services for BTC

Or join the signature campaign and start posting constructive posts
Yes offering any services or products selling would guarantee for earning a living with the uᴉoɔʇᴉq. But signature campaign alone is not an unlimited one and which will not guarantee to provide you living out of moondollars.
But, anyone can do both of them like providing services for bitcoin and also participating in signature campaign. In that case getting a living only from bitcoin is more easier practically.
Activity: 224
April 01, 2016, 05:33:40 AM

Buying bitcoin now is a great idea, because the price is low (around 410 ish).

And soon the halving will come, that will make the price of bitcoin rise super high. It's a great thing to do now.

Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 01, 2016, 05:29:04 AM
I do not earn a living with uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
I actually do not think it as a wise idea as uᴉoɔʇᴉq is very volatile in nature and you never know when all your efforts will go in vain.
Risk is just too high.

Yeah that's true, bitcoin as a source of income is not a good idea, price always moves and very unpredictable..better have investments in fiat while  keeping bitcoin related jobs as side job..
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 05:14:48 AM

It is good to make an investment in Bitcoin, because you can earn a lot of money with Bitcoin if the price will rise in the future and that is very good for you.
I dont think that will be possible to earn a living with Bitcoin, because you never know what the value will be.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 01, 2016, 04:25:25 AM
Earning a living with the bitcoin is of course possible but it would take some time of course, also the fact is that its also not very easy to do this with all the factors there is also a bit luck included luck you will need for it.
By just holding the bitcoin you would most likely not earn a living you should do more things like trading, mining and buying altcoins and hope they will be worth more at the end to exchange them to bitcoins.
Activity: 210
April 01, 2016, 03:55:38 AM
I do not earn a living with bitcoin.
I actually do not think it as a wise idea as bitcoin is very volatile in nature and you never know when all your efforts will go in vain.
Risk is just too high.
Jump to: