Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 148. (Read 158477 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 15, 2016, 04:18:53 AM
To make a living with bitcoins isn't impossible.
You just need to hold the right amount and have a good idea.

Yeah, let bitcoin be a passive income, and keep on earning at a moment, if you collect more bitcoins at a moment that would be more useful and profitable in future.

Yeah, earn more then spent less today and everything else would be a preparation for the future,,,its good when we keep our coins moving  in investments instead of spending it..  Smiley

I mine bitcoin. I save most of the coin and use some of that to cover my mining cost. I believe the future of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
February 15, 2016, 01:11:20 AM
I think gambling sites can profit from bitcoin, otherwise it's not easy and you would need a big capital in order to make some profit out of it.

Gambling sites earning very good but some are gone bankrupt due to their loophole and some big players play their shot and runway with the profit, it is true that big capital with some big shots play and cashout . but some time this may also go reverse.

My idea is betting in sports betting when we know that some matches with big team how it will go that time you can win for sure play with your full limit and earn it. Apart from that signature campaign is their to make always happy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 15, 2016, 12:42:36 AM

Yeah, let bitcoin be a passive income, and keep on earning at a moment, if you collect more bitcoins at a moment that would be more useful and profitable in future.

Yeah, earn more then spent less today and everything else would be a preparation for the future,,,its good when we keep our coins moving  in investments instead of spending it..  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 14, 2016, 09:43:50 AM
I think gambling sites can profit from bitcoin, otherwise it's not easy and you would need a big capital in order to make some profit out of it.
Activity: 205
February 14, 2016, 09:41:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
February 14, 2016, 09:39:29 AM
bitcoin is a from of money so you can earn a living with bitcoin. you just have to get paid for the job that you are already doing with bitcoin. it is not all talk I have heard about bitcoin salary and bitwage.

but it is also possible to earn a living with bitcoin through some more popular ways like from trading. if you have enough investment and you are good at it you can earn a profit enough for a living.

but bitcoin is full of risks, some of them can be eliminated like security against hacking or losing coins and some of them are out of our hands like the price of a bitcoin. so it is not a reliable source of income.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
February 14, 2016, 07:30:50 AM
Activity: 141
Merit: 19
February 14, 2016, 06:46:20 AM
Earning a living with bitcoin is not a big deal. Its not possible to run a whole family, but with the earning one can fulfill one or two of the basic needs such as food, utility bills or Clothing.

I even think you can feed a whole family if you have enough bitcoins for it.
You only need the invest a lot in the beginning for sure.

Investing all your money into bitcoins at initial stage is not a wiser decision to make, if the price drops you need to suffer losses, at a moment bitcoin is taking care of extra expenses so let it be extra only.

It is very wise to not keep all your eggs in one basket. It is nice to earn some money in bitcoin and some in your own currency, just in case things go bad
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 12, 2016, 08:01:03 PM
Earning a living with bitcoin is not a big deal. Its not possible to run a whole family, but with the earning one can fulfill one or two of the basic needs such as food, utility bills or Clothing.

Investing all your money into bitcoins at initial stage is not a wiser decision to make, if the price drops you need to suffer losses, at a moment bitcoin is taking care of extra expenses so let it be extra only.
Activity: 546
February 12, 2016, 07:29:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
February 12, 2016, 06:57:21 PM
Probably best way is to open in middle range exchange.
If you looking for better earning just implement mining pools and gamblings in this new web page.
Problems you have to invest really good money in all this.
Security will constantly be nightmare for you.
But at the end you will have great business and very good earnings.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
February 12, 2016, 12:43:52 PM
If you want to earn more bitcoins improve your current skills or learn new ones and sell your services to employers. Unqualified labor like posting on signature campaigns is very low-paid.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 12, 2016, 12:35:11 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?

the amounts that i earn is not that much to get me through a day let alone make a living out of it!
Activity: 287
February 12, 2016, 12:07:59 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?
some people do that,but i believe they do for part time,they have side job between bitcoin and real jobs.

Exactly, bitcoin at a moment is good as a extra income, as I don't think that anyone of us would be doing it full time, as everyone has regular jobs, so bitcoin is providing us a good source of extra income.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
February 12, 2016, 11:34:17 AM
Well, the only difference between earning a living in Bitcoin and doing so with USD is the currency you are receiving  Wink haven't seen anyone how could earn bitcoin only or fiat only but failed when changed his "payroll currency"))))
Activity: 464
February 12, 2016, 11:31:04 AM
Hello guys,

some people do that,but i believe they do for part time,they have side job between bitcoin and real jobs.
Activity: 210
February 12, 2016, 10:13:05 AM
At a moment its not possible to earn a living with bitcoin, but in future it can be possible when bitcoin becomes more popular and more stronger currency and would also depend on the value of bitcoins, if the value is higher then you can earn a living with bitcoin.
Activity: 756
February 12, 2016, 09:20:11 AM
I would like to earn a living with Bitcoin but for now it is just a little bit here and there.  If Open Bazaar would open or other ecommerce situations accepting Bitcoin would open then I could get closer as I have done ecommerce sales for 12 years.
Activity: 196
February 12, 2016, 09:12:23 AM
You can make a lot of Bitcoin if you are decent in terms of programming skills, a lot of developers wan to hire extra coders for their projects and a lot are already paying with Bitcoin for your work, so this is an area that will only get better if you want to make more money than what a signature campaign (for example) could earn you.

And this forum is a big gateway for such services so this can be a platform for you to earn your btc for a living.

Yeah, you can find variety of options in services section where you can offer your services and get paid in bitcoins in return, bitcoin is offering us various ways to earn income, and even if you don't have technical skills you can earn a descent amount from signature campaigns.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 12, 2016, 09:09:27 AM
You can make a lot of Bitcoin if you are decent in terms of programming skills, a lot of developers wan to hire extra coders for their projects and a lot are already paying with Bitcoin for your work, so this is an area that will only get better if you want to make more money than what a signature campaign (for example) could earn you.

And this forum is a big gateway for such services so this can be a platform for you to earn your btc for a living.
Jump to: