Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 151. (Read 158477 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 09, 2016, 02:08:20 PM
Not earning a living (almost impossible to cover regular costs here in Western Europe with only online income) but its nice to earn a -minscule- income on the interwebz. Salary nowadays from my day-job is royal so there's really no need to generate extra online income at this point, but it couldn't hurt to do it anyway.

Been also doing this one for extra income and to buy what I want to buy online (like games or something along the lines.) Also, having a back-up budget won't hurt but rather help you in any way. You can't live with bitcoin alone, but bitcoin can surely help you with your living and earning.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 09, 2016, 02:06:31 PM
I think its really possible but it will be a big investment if you want that, also the bitcoin can fall and than you will lose everything at once. I think in the future it is possible for sure but we have to be patient and you need a lot of bitcoins also.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
February 09, 2016, 02:01:29 PM
Not earning a living (almost impossible to cover regular costs here in Western Europe with only online income) but its nice to earn a -minscule- income on the interwebz. Salary nowadays from my day-job is royal so there's really no need to generate extra online income at this point, but it couldn't hurt to do it anyway.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 01:48:45 PM
i tryed to set up a mining hardware for bitcoin gather but it just cost too much to put in
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
February 09, 2016, 12:00:17 PM
This is what newbies think, they thought they can make a living on Bitcoin by signature campaign. There is more ways to earn Bitcoins aside from that.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
February 09, 2016, 11:51:00 AM
Bitcoin is best opportunity so far, but soon we will have many new coins
with even more possibilities for great return of investments!
But as i always stand behind  , ico ipo must be abandoned for good!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 09, 2016, 05:36:48 AM
i was in this position of earnign basically a living with bitcoin with signature, when i was doing 2 btc monthly, you can compare it to a part time, not exactly a full time

but it was awesome to earn directly in bitcoin like you do in fiat, with not all the hassles about fiat earning...

2 BTC a month it's a lot of money. A lot of people are breaking their backs with hard physical labor to get that amount of money each month.

yes many people can earn money with bitcoin and after living and any people want to earning a living with bitcoin. this software is very well earn money with bitcoin

yes i think bitcoin as open employment. many people unemployed and after getting to know bitcoin. they can earn a living from bitcoin. like me Smiley

I consider it as a hobby. A hobby which I hope might turn into something more.

This is not just a hobby, but it's about the necessities of life. because the looking for bitcoin is not a hobby, but gambling can become a hobby.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 09, 2016, 04:44:04 AM
i was in this position of earning basically a living with bitcoin with signature, when i was doing 2 btc monthly, you can compare it to a part time, not exactly a full time

but it was awesome to earn directly in bitcoin like you do in fiat, with not all the hassles about fiat earning...

This is very nice of you can make that much. It will be good if I can do the same.
If I make one post a day, It will be 3 years I can cross 1k mark.
What you said is very encouraging to me.

no, it's not possible anymore, unless you spam the board with multiple account, i guess in that case it's doable, but highly susceptible to a ban, form both mod and manager of the campaign
mkc
Activity: 517
Merit: 501
February 09, 2016, 03:21:54 AM
i was in this position of earning basically a living with bitcoin with signature, when i was doing 2 btc monthly, you can compare it to a part time, not exactly a full time

This is very nice of you can make that much. It will be good if I can do the same.
If I make one post a day, It will be 3 years I can cross 1k mark.
What you said is very encouraging to me.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 09, 2016, 03:13:47 AM
i was in this position of earnign basically a living with bitcoin with signature, when i was doing 2 btc monthly, you can compare it to a part time, not exactly a full time

2 BTC a month it's a lot of money. A lot of people are breaking their backs with hard physical labor to get that amount of money each month.

yes many people can earn money with bitcoin and after living and any people want to earning a living with bitcoin. this software is very well earn money with bitcoin

yes i think bitcoin as open employment. many people unemployed and after getting to know bitcoin. they can earn a living from bitcoin. like me Smiley

I consider it as a hobby. A hobby which I hope might turn into something more.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 09, 2016, 02:38:39 AM

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 09, 2016, 01:43:22 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 09, 2016, 01:01:29 AM
Im earning an extra cash with BTC but I'm still learning how to earn for a living with BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 09, 2016, 12:31:07 AM
My income from bitcoin pretty good and it is enough for my life, because I am not married.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 09, 2016, 12:13:56 AM
God bless to me that i found this forum that i can earn few bitcoins by signature campaign it's really helps to me to pay some bills in our apartment.
I hope my earnings will increase and i hope i will find a part time job online to increase my bitcoin earnings..
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
February 09, 2016, 12:08:33 AM
I don't earn a lot but it's enough to pay my bills and expenses and I also earn few bitcoins from gambling websites. I have earned a lot from trading and exchanging bitcoins to fiat and I can say about 50% of my earnings come from bitcoins which makes it a part time job for me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 08, 2016, 10:13:12 PM
Bitcoin can still be occupied for a living. I use it for my family, and they surely could learn about BTC years later, or sooner.
Activity: 252
February 08, 2016, 09:56:51 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?
i am sure many people outhere earn bitcoin for living,because bitcoin can get with free way,i mean not too much effort,and it give benefit to some people to use bitcoin for base project.
Activity: 254
February 08, 2016, 04:01:16 PM
i want to earn a living just out of bitcoin but i can't because i'm still do my job everyday. bitcoin just  give me extra income for me
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 08, 2016, 03:26:05 PM
There are a lot of good options to make money in crypto. However, most of them are easily saturated so you cannot really expect someone discloses this to you so easily. Good luck in reading a lot.
Jump to: