Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 145. (Read 158477 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
February 20, 2016, 04:48:51 PM
I would love to earn a living with bitcoins in future, but not at a moment, as I am not a full timer on bitcoins, but if I get full time on bitcoins then I would surely earn a living with it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 04:12:50 PM
earning for living just with bitcoin base projects

Thousands of Webcam models are living only with bitcoin accepting webcam site.

Hmm... I'm not really sure about this numbers ^^

It's a bit too much to say so in my opinion. There is no way it's the only income of so many people.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
February 20, 2016, 04:09:10 PM
I guess many Chinese are just living with bitcoin. I also wouldn't be surprised to know that for most of the people here, signature advertising is one the major source of their income.
I agree as a source of income but with most of the ranks' earning is not possible to get a living out of only with the signature campaign. Signature campaign+faucet earning also is not enough for a living.
You can never consider faucet earning along with the any other earning methods(like signature campaign) to get a living. Because in my opinion faucet earning are just a negative earning.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
February 20, 2016, 03:52:41 PM
How many people can live on 0.05BTC per week? I don't think this is enough to buy food and pay the bills whatsoever.

There are quite a lot of countries where the avarage yearly wages are between 600-1200 usd. This means that they need only about 50-100 usd a month, or 12.5-25 usd a week to get by. This is perfectly doable if you have been on these forums for two years (hero account), have good English and spend your time on quality posts in a sig campaign.

There are several people making over 50 usd a week with just a sig campaign. Imagine getting 200 usd a month in a third world country, you'd probably be one of the richest kids on the block, possibly making more than you parents in the local factory.

I think there are a lot of opportunities for some people in the developing world.

what you said is perfect, in my country  bitcoin to fiat currency is very high, even weekly if i earn 0.2 BTC and convert it to my fiat currency i can leave for a week very happy, so signature campaign is very usefull and with that i use to do some small sports betting so adding both i am happy with it.
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
February 20, 2016, 03:38:43 PM
earning for living just with bitcoin base projects

Thousands of Webcam models are living only with bitcoin accepting webcam site.
February 20, 2016, 12:20:04 PM
If you are famous in trading, then maybe you can earn a living with btc.

Or if you live in china, mining is pretty profitable since the electricity bills is really low.

Or if you got great skills, you can earn a lot of money in doing some jobs here.

In some European countries, the mining could be feasible as the electricity price is very low there, eg. Iceland.

Especially as Iceand is cold enough to not have to pay a lot to cool the miners!
Activity: 159
February 20, 2016, 12:03:03 PM

Or if you live in china, mining is pretty profitable since the electricity bills is really low.

Or if you got great skills, you can earn a lot of money in doing some jobs here.

In some European countries, the mining could be feasible as the electricity price is very low there, eg. Iceland.
February 20, 2016, 10:54:20 AM

Or simply create original websties providing a good quality services Wink
Activity: 224
February 20, 2016, 10:52:49 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 20, 2016, 06:23:07 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?
i wish i could do that, it would be awesome, but it is a hard goal at the moment, most of us struggle
Activity: 365
February 20, 2016, 04:19:18 AM
I guess many Chinese are just living with bitcoin. I also wouldn't be surprised to know that for most of the people here, signature advertising is one the major source of their income.
I agree as a source of income but with most of the ranks' earning is not possible to get a living out of only with the signature campaign. Signature campaign+faucet earning also is not enough for a living.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
February 19, 2016, 03:20:59 AM
How many people can live on 0.05BTC per week? I don't think this is enough to buy food and pay the bills whatsoever.

There are quite a lot of countries where the avarage yearly wages are between 600-1200 usd. This means that they need only about 50-100 usd a month, or 12.5-25 usd a week to get by. This is perfectly doable if you have been on these forums for two years (hero account), have good English and spend your time on quality posts in a sig campaign.

There are several people making over 50 usd a week with just a sig campaign. Imagine getting 200 usd a month in a third world country, you'd probably be one of the richest kids on the block, possibly making more than you parents in the local factory.

I think there are a lot of opportunities for some people in the developing world.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 19, 2016, 02:00:24 AM
I too believe many Chinese are now able to make a living out of bitcoin ecosystem with their mining as well as pump and dump scenarios. I believe with alt coin trading I also can make a living.
Defender of Bitcoin
February 19, 2016, 01:58:40 AM
Activity: 123
February 19, 2016, 01:53:59 AM
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
February 19, 2016, 01:50:44 AM
I don't think living solely on the signature campaign earnings from this forum is possible for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
February 18, 2016, 10:16:07 AM
The best way to earn a living with Bitcoin is by selling what you do in real life for dollar or euro, but for Bitcoin. So use your professional skills and do something useful for some BTC. The rest are just small bonuses that get you nowhere, because they pay way too little for your time (including sig campaigns).
February 18, 2016, 10:13:04 AM
It's rather hard to live only by bitcoin now. You will need to be a big trader / have a big website / have a great skills to live only by bitcoin.

If bitcoin is more universally used, then maybe there will be a lot more job opening with great payments.
Activity: 63
February 18, 2016, 09:29:56 AM
It's very hard to make a living trading bitcoin unless you have a lot of it already.  Also, it's easy to lose money on scams and failed exchanges like Cryptsy.  I lost a lot of money on that exchange when it folded.  I was just starting to figure out how to make a small profit. Only ALTS have great return by investing in them! You can trade whole year BTC/$ on BTC e and you'll never get more then 10% per day if you are lucky. But with alts you can achieve that multiple times and more. And after all everything is risk!
Activity: 65
February 18, 2016, 09:13:40 AM
Not exaclty earning a living (almost impossible to cover regular costs here in Western Europe with only online income) but its nice to earn a -minscule- income on the internet. Salary nowadays from my day-job is royal so there's really no need to generate extra online income at this point, but it couldn't hurt to do it anyway.  Shocked
Jump to: