Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning with BTCs? - page 4. (Read 3496 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
May 25, 2017, 07:10:33 AM
Yes I agree too if it was that easy job to trade then everyone here around would be a good trader. It requires a lot of knowledge, skills and not only these two it requires a hard work. No matter how skilled and knowledgeable person you are but if you are not a hard worker anymore things are not going to work.
You seem deluded. I've seen people who can't read English but they're making money out of bitcoin trading with only being good at numbers.Knowledge,skills is secondary and hard work is for donkeys.According to Darwin's theory,only the most versatile ones survive.Apply the same logic here,only the one with right steps at the right time makes money.Doesn't matter how lazy or unskilled he is.

Nevertheless trading crypto currencies are highly profitable as of now hence trading must be a great opportunity of earning bitcoins. People are making easy money that too in very quick time.
You're delusioned,yet again.No such thing as 'easy money in quick time'.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 25, 2017, 07:09:31 AM
Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

I dont know trading so I dont know how that would be... any other ideas? Smiley

As i read your thread than i feel that you are only buy the 3 bitcoins because you don't know who to trade and investment. Its mean you have no experience of earning the bitcoin. Therefore i suggest you, be-careful about scam investments sites. Secondly, if you start to trade than use your little amount, don't try to take a big risk. Because you have no experience of trading. And the least, i want to tell you, still hold your bitcoins, everyday bitcoin give you profit on its price, the reason bitcoin price is moving up very fast.     
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
May 25, 2017, 03:42:21 AM
Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

making profits through trading is a games of the skillful people and it take intelligent for you to really succeed in it. I only advise people that want to go for trading to first leaned how trading work and put money they can afford to loses.
Agree with you mate trading is not easy method to earn it will require lot of knowledge to get more income and lessen the risk of your investments. Correct all people can do investment but they need only invest that amount that they can afford to lose. And always careful by doing investment a lot of coins now are scam.
Yes I agree too if it was that easy job to trade then everyone here around would be a good trader. It requires a lot of knowledge, skills and not only these two it requires a hard work. No matter how skilled and knowledgeable person you are but if you are not a hard worker anymore things are not going to work.

Nevertheless trading crypto currencies are highly profitable as of now hence trading must be a great opportunity of earning bitcoins. People are making easy money that too in very quick time.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 24, 2017, 03:44:44 PM
Investing on ICO is a good way to make money. And Trading also gives you good money in long term. But you should spend some time in trading and learn the methods in trading. Once you get experience in trading then you no need any other source to increase your BTC. with doing trading you can make bitcoins.  
There is a strategy to make definite profit with the investments of ICO. It is investing with in ICO in early days of its introduction. We can see many altcoin projects are providing heavy discounts in early days. Making use of it must be guaranteeing some decent profits, still we must look for concepts of that altcoin project. Because there are altcoins which did get heavy dump on the first day of listing in exchanges.
Check the concept first or their white paper so you will not have a doubt to that project. Research and studying first is the most effective way to make profits in ICO projects because now a days a lot of ICO projects are in the market and it is hard to determine what is the best so it is best to do study first.

No matter how promising a certain project is, it all depends on how they market their project, whether or not they are backed by wealthy individuals to push their market, etc. It has happened before that quite a promising project has been covered under a thick layer of dust due to the lack of marketing and market movers supporting them. From there it's quite easy to consider investing in ICO's to be somewhat of a gamble.
Yes in today’s world no matter what you are selling or what the quality is but if you have a good marketing strategy you can do better from those who have a good quality but lack of marketing. Therefore before launching a project it will be good to have a proper work done on the marketing job.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 24, 2017, 12:10:07 AM
Investing on ICO is a good way to make money. And Trading also gives you good money in long term. But you should spend some time in trading and learn the methods in trading. Once you get experience in trading then you no need any other source to increase your BTC. with doing trading you can make bitcoins. 
There is a strategy to make definite profit with the investments of ICO.

It is investing with in ICO in early days of its introduction. We can see many altcoin projects are providing heavy discounts in early days. Making use of it must be guaranteeing some decent profits, still we must look for concepts of that altcoin project. Because there are altcoins which did get heavy dump on the first day of listing in exchanges.
Wow this is a beautiful idea. If I am not wrong this is known as the smart decision making. The Alts give a discount in early days really. I think it will be best to wait for the first three days of the launching of the project, study its progress in the first three days and then decide to what to do. If they are doing well invest in it and withdraw your funds before the project ends.
Great advice, it is good to observe first the altcoin if it is doing well and if it attracts good investors and also look for the positive feed backs if there is a good feed back then it is a good project. Even you are investing in good projects, you should invest what you can afford to lose so you will not regret any kind of decision that you will make.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
May 23, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

It is investing with in ICO in early days of its introduction. We can see many altcoin projects are providing heavy discounts in early days. Making use of it must be guaranteeing some decent profits, still we must look for concepts of that altcoin project. Because there are altcoins which did get heavy dump on the first day of listing in exchanges.
Wow this is a beautiful idea. If I am not wrong this is known as the smart decision making. The Alts give a discount in early days really. I think it will be best to wait for the first three days of the launching of the project, study its progress in the first three days and then decide to what to do. If they are doing well invest in it and withdraw your funds before the project ends.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2017, 06:31:48 AM

making profits through trading is a games of the skillful people and it take intelligent for you to really succeed in it. I only advise people that want to go for trading to first leaned how trading work and put money they can afford to loses.
Agree with you mate trading is not easy method to earn it will require lot of knowledge to get more income and lessen the risk of your investments. Correct all people can do investment but they need only invest that amount that they can afford to lose. And always careful by doing investment a lot of coins now are scam.

well yeah trading may be a bit hard at first but that's where the money is. and considering you have 3btcs to spare. imagine how much you'll earn. I suggest try to study trading and ttade with some of your btcs, probably in minimal amount, just to get the feel of how it works. that 3btc can get you a very long way once you're good at trading
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 21, 2017, 06:31:34 AM

First and foremost lesson to learn about profit making and generally in life, is that there really are no easy or risk free ways for making money. What to do is to sort out which area that appeals most to you, because you are going to have to fall back on your passion often times along the road whichever direction you choose.

A question, I would like to ask is how did op come into his 3 BTC? Unless he had bought them with fiat currency, but if they were earned, then would suggest he stays with what is working for him as the leaf may not be greener the other side.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 21, 2017, 03:43:26 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
May 21, 2017, 03:30:17 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 21, 2017, 12:59:52 AM
Earning bitcoin is the best job for today.while your in bed you can work with pay for bitcion.
Its easy to earn in bitcoin.
That's why peole panic on bitcoin now because it cost a high price,people in our place almost wanting to have it.ý
Being a freelancer also gives you an opportunity to earn money at home. They will pay you via  credit card or paypal. You can do this job before Bitcoin existed on this planet. Bitcoin is only a new way which give people more choices to work on the internet
You'll go out tonight to try it out there that a freelancer on the Internet Can earn good Bitcoin on compared to how they earn on trading or in gambling The freelancer works a lot, but gets less.

As freelancer you can get the initial money to start trading, but I must say it's not easy and very risky, high chances to lose money while trying to make profit from this activity. Gambling isn't a good source of income, as most people are losing money from it. Depending the jobs you take as freelancer you can make a good profit, but it's necessary to have many skills to be able to work this way.
All about what Bitcoin means earnings somehow carries risks. Even if you take Bitcoin mining, then it carries great costs. Therefore, something always needs to start. The minimal losses can be dispensed with if you earn bitcoins on simple companies like the company's signature and already then you can try to invest or trade, but only with a small capital
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 20, 2017, 09:26:24 PM
Earning bitcoin is the best job for today.while your in bed you can work with pay for bitcion.
That's why peole panic on bitcoin now because it cost a high price,people in our place almost wanting to have it.ý
Being a freelancer also gives you an opportunity to earn money at home. They will pay you via  credit card or paypal. You can do this job before Bitcoin existed on this planet. Bitcoin is only a new way which give people more choices to work on the internet
You'll go out tonight to try it out there that a freelancer on the Internet Can earn good Bitcoin on compared to how they earn on trading or in gambling The freelancer works a lot, but gets less.

As freelancer you can get the initial money to start trading, but I must say it's not easy and very risky, high chances to lose money while trying to make profit from this activity. Gambling isn't a good source of income, as most people are losing money from it. Depending the jobs you take as freelancer you can make a good profit, but it's necessary to have many skills to be able to work this way.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 20, 2017, 04:07:38 PM
There is a strategy to make definite profit with the investments of ICO. It is investing with in ICO in early days of its introduction. We can see many altcoin projects are providing heavy discounts in early days. Making use of it must be guaranteeing some decent profits, still we must look for concepts of that altcoin project. Because there are altcoins which did get heavy dump on the first day of listing in exchanges.
Check the concept first or their white paper so you will not have a doubt to that project. Research and studying first is the most effective way to make profits in ICO projects because now a days a lot of ICO projects are in the market and it is hard to determine what is the best so it is best to do study first.

No matter how promising a certain project is, it all depends on how they market their project, whether or not they are backed by wealthy individuals to push their market, etc. It has happened before that quite a promising project has been covered under a thick layer of dust due to the lack of marketing and market movers supporting them. From there it's quite easy to consider investing in ICO's to be somewhat of a gamble.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 20, 2017, 03:57:45 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
May 20, 2017, 03:25:41 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 20, 2017, 08:33:06 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 20, 2017, 01:03:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 19, 2017, 04:06:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

If you do not know about trade them do not go there as it will be risky for you to get the profit. Better option for you is that you invest in any case o house which is very well in reputation and in earning base. Along with that you can also invest in some projects ICO it will also benefit you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 16, 2017, 06:09:58 PM
The best way to increase your bitcoins is by investing them in different altcoins and with that you will be making regular profits at regular time and it will also help you in multiplying your bitcoins which will eventually increase the level of your coins in your wallet.

This, but to add to this statement I will suggest going for ICO's that's how you get the best price for altcoins.

Yes investing in ico can bring huge profits for you but you need to make sure that you are investing in right projects as many icos have turned out to be scam in the past where only the devs have made money out of it living their investors penniless.
yeah i also invest in ICO many times and i get a big profit and there a lot of people investing their money in ICO because we can make a good money through ICO of any trusted coin and first of all get information that which type of currency are strong and secure then invest.
Pages:
Jump to: