Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning with BTCs? - page 6. (Read 3496 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 14, 2017, 04:50:29 PM
Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

I dont know trading so I dont know how that would be... any other ideas? Smiley

Guy you need to know no matter the decision, it comes with its own risk or risks. Just settle your mind but the moment you are not sure of which one to go for, the best option is to keep your coins and that alone could give you reasonable return with little or no risk whatsoever and you equally have control over it.
With me being new to bitcoin, just about months i guess reading insights and opinions abou how to btcs are useful. And im thinking about if i will consider them or not. But yeah it's also a great idea to be sure enough or to think of what you will do with bitcoin. If you think it's a little risky just consider to have it alone woth yourself just to be sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 14, 2017, 03:41:32 PM
Any decision you make will come with risks unless you just keep the BTC for its own valorization. Despite that i like margin trading lending ( you lend to traders inside the trading platform like bitfinex or poloniex - not risk free but its pretty safe because the colateral is the funds of the borrower and their position is closed before he can spend the colateral.)
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 14, 2017, 03:09:15 PM
Try my service.  Is just a little risky (due to trading market)  but you could invest just 1 BTC . I sent you a PM.
But how to be sure that this service really brings a good profit? Do you have such options where you can read the reviews?
I wouldn't invest in that guy if i look into his trust he has several unsatisfied customers. There is no such thing as garantueed profit, because if there was, he shouldn't need your money.

"Just a little risky", while at the same time you promise 100% profit? These two really don't fit together man.

Would like to see some more that will proof me wrong, but i'm very skeptical..

Risk depend by how ppl want to earn. If you would double fast your investment and left me trade with leverage 500, loss risk is high. If you like to earn about 30-40% weekly, you left me trade with leverage 100x or less, and risk will be really low.
Your signature was supposed to carry your trading profile so that you can atleast sound convincing as people would be able to verify your claims. Beyond that, I think the safer and best approach is to run a PAMM account, so that people interested in your service may actually invest but without surrendering total control of their money to you.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2017, 02:46:20 PM
I would like to suggest you to invest into multiple altcoin ICOs if you don't like to do active trading, but before investing in any project do your own research about all aspects and future potential of those projects. I have made around 10x by investing in one of the ICO few months back.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
May 14, 2017, 01:52:46 PM
Don't even try any service or any hyip.
yeah dont go for any such service, most of the times they turn out to scams. Lending is good but doesn't have much profit margin. Best I would recommend is to hold or invest in some altcoin trading, but do your research well before getting into trading you would find many good topics offering advice on trading, here.
yeah holding some potential altcoin and you will earn a good profit with it. If you are an IT, look at the technology insight and find the best altcoin for yourself. It is much safer than trading and betting or gambling
Yes there is no doubt that altcoins are much better than any kind of gambling because if you do a lot of research then you can easily determine what is the best altcoin to invest and if you buy now and hold it for long term then you can easily multiply your bitcoin without having any problem unlike in gambling that there is only random system that you can't be sure if you will be a winner.

It's not that easy to win in gambling, it's a whole new world and you may lose all your money in a blink of an eye. Even altcoin investments are riskier nowadays as you never know which will scam you or become dead. So only invest in the trusted ones even if the returns are less. Had invested some in litecoin which is paying off well now, think thoroughly before putting in your money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 14, 2017, 12:01:24 AM
yeah dont go for any such service, most of the times they turn out to scams. Lending is good but doesn't have much profit margin. Best I would recommend is to hold or invest in some altcoin trading, but do your research well before getting into trading you would find many good topics offering advice on trading, here.
yeah holding some potential altcoin and you will earn a good profit with it. If you are an IT, look at the technology insight and find the best altcoin for yourself. It is much safer than trading and betting or gambling
Yes there is no doubt that altcoins are much better than any kind of gambling because if you do a lot of research then you can easily determine what is the best altcoin to invest and if you buy now and hold it for long term then you can easily multiply your bitcoin without having any problem unlike in gambling that there is only random system that you can't be sure if you will be a winner.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
May 13, 2017, 02:30:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 13, 2017, 02:18:12 PM
Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

The vest thing you can do is hold your bitcoin because without doing anything your bitcoin's worth increases everytime and sold to gain your profit or you can earn bitcoins without paying anything in signature campaigns, faucets and jobs that pay bitcoins. On the other hand, start learning trading if you don't know how to trade.
Keeping bitcoins in your wallet will give good profit in present situation. Many people are following this method now and waiting for good time to make a profit. And the signature campaign will worth only for Full member+ accounts the OP is a newbie for him this is not useful. Trading requires time to learn so now hold your bitcoins and make money is the best solution for your query.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 13, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

The vest thing you can do is hold your bitcoin because without doing anything your bitcoin's worth increases everytime and sold to gain your profit or you can earn bitcoins without paying anything in signature campaigns, faucets and jobs that pay bitcoins. On the other hand, start learning trading if you don't know how to trade.

Perform storage bitcoin is the most correct way and very profitable. Because when we have access or create an account in the appropriate procedure by itself then we get the profit. Youth is the most excellent way to be able to get much higher science. Then we as the successor of the nation should be able to help the people so as not to do the demo. Because sometimes it just makes sense to foul

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
May 13, 2017, 11:34:20 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 13, 2017, 10:05:40 AM

Well it's really risky if you loan btcs and you don't know the people you're dealing with even if they have information given already. I don't think I would venture in to that even if I have capital. And I think trading would be the best option for you with whatever btcs you have left as with proper study of coin movements, your chances of making profit would be more than 50%. Though of course you would need to take time to study and understand the market and how the alt coins move as well as read threads like this to get tips.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
May 13, 2017, 09:28:42 AM
Don't even try any service or any hyip. Play it for yourself. Try altcoin trading. If you know how to analize coins. It may double or even triple your btc. Lending is good tho. But i don't think you will vet huge profit from that. And since its risky also because some lenders are not paying. Why dont you try trading?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
May 13, 2017, 09:10:00 AM
If I share my strategy with him,I can easily help him get by 0.30-0.50 bitcoins profit per 3 bitcoin investment.
Mostly this is nonsense. If you have a certain profitable "strategy", why on earth would you share it with someone else? Doesn't make any sense... Selling such a profitable "strategy" would also be pointless since it will allow you to easily generate profit, and thus you won't need the few bucks that you would get for selling it.
While "strategies" in trading are mostly nonsense in general because of how unpredictable Bitcoin and altcoin markets are, it does sort of make sense for people who delude themselves into thinking it's going to work to sell the strategy.

They'd be selling their own beliefs, and the sort of people who get arrogant about trading tend to actually have the least money and need the most to go through with their ideas.  I wonder why that is.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 13, 2017, 08:17:50 AM
If you are new to trading then you can hire someone to trade for you or if you are good at technical stuff then you can probably go with powerful trading bots like C.A.T or Gunbot (search on this forum), alternatively you can start your own lending service in lending section of this forum. There are many professional lenders our there and giving professional service. Don't forget to lock a colatteral before filing the loan to avoid bad debts.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 13, 2017, 07:30:44 AM
If I share my strategy with him,I can easily help him get by 0.30-0.50 bitcoins profit per 3 bitcoin investment.
Mostly this is nonsense. If you have a certain profitable "strategy", why on earth would you share it with someone else? Doesn't make any sense... Selling such a profitable "strategy" would also be pointless since it will allow you to easily generate profit, and thus you won't need the few bucks that you would get for selling it. It reminds me of people requesting a loan here on this forum, so that they can use these funds in combination with their guaranteed profit making "strategy" to win big.

But one has to deal with the risks that come along with.That's how investments work.
In case of the "strategy" you're talking about, what are exactly the risks according to you?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
May 13, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Since you already did loans, have you tried poloniex loaning system? The site manages it all, they use those loans for margin trading, so there is some risk involved but I think it's a small one. The interests vary, and are not very big, but with 3BTC you could make some profit.
Instead of lending on polo,why not he can just do day trading off good altcoins ? If I share my strategy with him,I can easily help him get by 0.30-0.50 bitcoins profit per 3 bitcoin investment.But one has to deal with the risks that come along with.That's how investments work.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
May 13, 2017, 07:08:30 AM

Since you already did loans, have you tried poloniex loaning system? The site manages it all, they use those loans for margin trading, so there is some risk involved but I think it's a small one. The interests vary, and are not very big, but with 3BTC you could make some profit.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
May 13, 2017, 01:30:59 AM
It saddens me to see most of you coming with comments like "investing" "trading" when you'll have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.Really,if you can't come up with a constructive answer don't misguide other users.This is where I start hating posting for signatures.

I will also suggest you to do trading, investing or doing lending got a very huge risk and the profit is not too good, in trading you can make a lot of profit, just learn and try to trade when you got the experience you will earn more and the risk will become smaller, it is the best way for you to get profit with your 3 btc

How is your suggestion different from all the comments posted above ? Man,what do you know about trading ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
May 13, 2017, 01:19:00 AM
I will also suggest you to do trading, investing or doing lending got a very huge risk and the profit is not too good, in trading you can make a lot of profit, just learn and try to trade when you got the experience you will earn more and the risk will become smaller, it is the best way for you to get profit with your 3 btc
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 13, 2017, 12:31:20 AM

Trading is a good idea to invest that 3 bitcoins and i'm sure that you can easily multiply that bitcoins because you have a big capital and at the same time you have the power to manipulate or make some hype for a coin. First thing first, Study the market and learn what are the basic fundamentals first like the candlestick chart and some of the pattern of the chart so you can have a chance to get positive profits often.
Pages:
Jump to: