Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning with BTCs? - page 8. (Read 3496 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
May 08, 2017, 02:48:29 PM
Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

I dont know trading so I dont know how that would be... any other ideas? Smiley

Guy you need to know no matter the decision, it comes with its own risk or risks. Just settle your mind but the moment you are not sure of which one to go for, the best option is to keep your coins and that alone could give you reasonable return with little or no risk whatsoever and you equally have control over it.
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
May 08, 2017, 02:34:06 PM
Try my service.  Is just a little risky (due to trading market)  but you could invest just 1 BTC . I sent you a PM.
But how to be sure that this service really brings a good profit? Do you have such options where you can read the reviews?
I wouldn't invest in that guy if i look into his trust he has several unsatisfied customers. There is no such thing as garantueed profit, because if there was, he shouldn't need your money.

"Just a little risky", while at the same time you promise 100% profit? These two really don't fit together man.

Would like to see some more that will proof me wrong, but i'm very skeptical..

Risk depend by how ppl want to earn. If you would double fast your investment and left me trade with leverage 500, loss risk is high. If you like to earn about 30-40% weekly, you left me trade with leverage 100x or less, and risk will be really low.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 08, 2017, 02:31:13 PM
Hello, I have about 3 BTCs that I would like to earn a little bit off of...I tried BTCjam and most lenders didnt pay back, so I made negative there..

It's difficult to suggest anything since we don't know a bit of your preferred work. I can say lots but it will just take our time.

You don't know trades but are you interested? Then take your time to learned it. On the other side of the note, you managed to acquired around BTC3 so I think you don't need those extra earnings as of now and just enhanced what you have currently. If you really want then hold although the quantity of your coins will not increase but rather it's USD value.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
May 08, 2017, 02:26:27 PM
Try my service.  Is just a little risky (due to trading market)  but you could invest just 1 BTC . I sent you a PM.
But how to be sure that this service really brings a good profit? Do you have such options where you can read the reviews?
I wouldn't invest in that guy if i look into his trust he has several unsatisfied customers. There is no such thing as garantueed profit, because if there was, he shouldn't need your money.

"Just a little risky", while at the same time you promise 100% profit? These two really don't fit together man.

Would like to see some more that will proof me wrong, but i'm very skeptical..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 08, 2017, 02:21:16 PM
You can try purse.io to increase you earnings as well.
If you do not know how to earn from purse.io, i recommend you to read about it on google. There is a guaranteed regular profit if you understand it well.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
May 08, 2017, 01:19:37 PM
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
May 08, 2017, 12:49:27 PM
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
May 08, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: