Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning your first merit - page 4. (Read 783 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
May 23, 2021, 09:03:32 AM
wow , I was like you when I first started in bitcointalk, it take time when I get my first merit, because when I first started I really dont know wha to do, merit comes very unexpected way, some people gives merit because they like the post, or helpful to others ans community, keep it up, my suggestion is don't think of merits while making topics and reply to post, because without thinking of merits you can create better post and topics.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
May 23, 2021, 08:18:32 AM
Congrats, its a first step for achieving more of it also don't forget to follow the forum rules since this is the most important and also be humorous since there are people hate toxicity and  sometimes you can get a merit fron that but also don't troll any platform since it can make you placed on bad situation also your effort will be wasted if your account will get a red trust.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 23, 2021, 07:25:55 AM
Congratulations on your little success but it is important that you understand something.
If you write on this forum with the goal of getting some merits, you will not have much success.
However, if you want to help other members and contribute to this forum with your knowledge and experience, then other members will appreciate you and reward you with merits.
If you keep this in mind, you won't go wrong  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
May 23, 2021, 12:04:09 AM
Congrats but you don't have to make your topic as announcement for your first merit
Newbies excitement always like that mate. But it's fine if it's once or for a while, we can't negate those feeling they are sharing instead encourage them.

Merits isn't all always being creative or something helpful. Sometime senders like humorous or funny response. Depends on the users. But you are right majority of merits comes from quality one aive just reiterating that it's not all for that.

Good luck OP, this is a start so keep it up.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 723
May 22, 2021, 08:46:52 PM
Congrats but you don't have to make your topic as announcement for your first merit
Having first merit I really feel so happy  and it makes me more hardworking, creative to post.  And I assure to the forum  that  they  will not regret  for giving my first merit
butt sadly to say I don't have any merits heheheheh .

Creative posts don't mean they are good posts. Length, creativeness are not contributors for your post quality. New ideas are not creative posts. If you don't have new ideas, creative posts can not help.

When trying to write quality posts, a lot of people act as though they're writing a book report for school: putting facts that we already know into their own words. Nobody wants to read that, and you will not get merit for it. Moreover, the length of your post and the quality of your English are only minor factors. In trying to write a quality post worthy of merit, you should offer new ideas, personal experiences, or perspectives that other forum users will actually find new and interesting.

Again congrats for your first merit.
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
May 22, 2021, 08:22:59 PM
Having my first merit. 

I've been posted yesterday night before I sleep. When I woke up and open bitcoin talk and check my post I'm shock  2 people merited it. This is my first merit  I cannot figure out my emotions when I saw that they give it to me.

Its too hard  earning merit from the word itself (Merit) meaning the quality of being particularly good, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.

But nothing is impossible you must  take time to the forum and post it all of your heart  other people will give you merit.

Thank you for sending me I really appreciate you and I assure that I cannot stop what I've started.
Pages:
Jump to: